Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Todays:-

Spreadsheet of Argentina Clubs:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

PredsArgentGimnUnionSarmi18th.png.ae5752a0150447751a1f425fdef50475.png

Well I think that might be the last 3 club uploads of this Argentina review as they are getting harder to find stand-outs as we approach lower parts of the table. Sarmiento are 18th. Will decide tomorrow. I have the "Odd birthdays" to complete, spent about 4hours on it over the weekend and hope I can complete that for tomorrow's upload. 

To SM Search for this post ArgeGimna, ArgeUnion and ArgeSarmi   ie  now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in Lens or Lyon or indeed Nice.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

My team will be promoted from D2 to D1 in England with our new season. 

I'm looking to become a lot more competitive in D1 than I am currently. 

However, I'd much prefer to invest and wait rather than buy an instant impact (and wreck the wage bill). 

That being said, would the forum recommend selling and of the starting or subs to purchase from available?  

*have to sell as cash is very limited. 

Starting: 

LW: Pedro NETO

F(C): Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

RW: Giovanni REYNA

Subs: 

1. Bryan GIL

2. Giacomo RASPADORI

3. Jérémy DOKU

4. Christos TZOLIS

5. Lassina TRAORÉ

Available: 

1. Goes RODRYGO

2. Moise KEAN

3. Rafael LEÃO

4. Dani OLMO

5. Ismaïla SARR

**anyone know how much cash is invested if you win D2? Or where to find that info? 

18 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

However, I'd much prefer to invest and wait rather than buy an instant impact (and wreck the wage bill). 

That being said, would the forum recommend selling and of the starting or subs to purchase from available?  

Starting: 

LW: Pedro NETO

F(C): Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

RW: Giovanni REYNA

Subs: 

1. Bryan GIL

2. Giacomo RASPADORI

3. Jérémy DOKU

4. Christos TZOLIS

5. Lassina TRAORÉ

Available: 

1. Goes RODRYGO

2. Moise KEAN

3. Rafael LEÃO

4. Dani OLMO

5. Ismaïla SARR

**anyone know how much cash is invested if you win D2? Or where to find that info? 

The prize money is different in every GW. 

I would sell Tzolis and Traore. 

You might get huge some in the new season. 

If it's not that competitive or small GW I would suggest to wait and run havoc in the new season for free agents that is if you can urge the temptations of not doing any transfer for a week to 10 days. 

33 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

However, I'd much prefer to invest and wait rather than buy an instant impact (and wreck the wage bill).  Ok I take it U are impatient to sell then. Advise is on this basis!

Starting: 

LW: Pedro NETO Injured for 2months so far I'd hold as V.Good Prospect

F(C): Dušan VLAHOVIĆ      Definite Keep

RW: Giovanni REYNA           Definite Keep

Subs: 

1. Bryan GIL        Is a good prospect but probably not rise in next review. Sell?

2. Giacomo RASPADORI      Keep

3. Jérémy DOKU         only 151mins out injured til 29 Oct Sell?

4. Christos TZOLIS       only 109mins at bottom club norwich Sell?

5. Lassina TRAORÉ       Should Rise at next review but likely it will be a long time b4 he is reviewed Sell?? Small chance of Random Rise as always.

Available:                        If u wish to save buy none of these as none are MUST BUYS!

1. Goes RODRYGO

2. Moise KEAN

3. Rafael LEÃO

4. Dani OLMO

5. Ismaïla SARR

If u wish to be

You will know the amount of cash only when the last game is played about 1 to 2 hour after the last game has finished. I take it u know u will be promoted but not in what position.

Notes in Bold above

On 10/15/2021 at 2:31 PM, AeyDawn said:

On the topic of Schick, how would you rate Dušan VLAHOVIĆ, Sasa KALAJDZIC, Alexander ISAK, Jonathan DAVID against him? 

Better late than never (me answering your question). 😀

(Atm)

1. Patrick Schick 🥇

2. Dušan VLAHOVIĆ

3. Alexander ISAK

4. Jonathan DAVID

5. Sasa KALAJDZIC

On 10/16/2021 at 10:36 PM, Diego luis said:

Andreas Christensen or Konaté or Le Normand? Andreas is playing at a stronger club and getting more minutes than the other two, even though he isn't first choice - more of a versatile squad player. 

Thank you

On 10/16/2021 at 10:44 PM, spark said:

So i've been thinking, we all enjoy playing SM however, I wonder if any of us on here are actually in the same GW? Hmmmm. 🤔

Anyone in GW275? Not me. 😀 Ive been a manager in this league for several years and built up my team from the bottom.

Anyone else in this GW or got one which they wouldnt mind others joining? Maybe Socca could help, i'm sure there is now a spot is available in his GW (if it's not already been filled). 😀  

On 10/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, PokerDaddy said:

Calvert-Lewin or Schick/Thorsvedt+6m? I have the duo (Keep duo).

On 10/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

My Gnaby for:

1. Sane + P.Porro

2. Sane + S.Diop

3. Sane + P.Daka

IMO, I think all 3 are too little for Gnabry. (Si). A tad to little for Serge Gnabry.

What do you think? Keep Gnabry. He looks a strong and stable 93. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:22 AM, Hisham said:

Is there any hope ( like 85+ in one or two seasons ) for Matias Palacios who joined Basel last January? Possibly. If Matias Palacios can help Basel finish high up in the swiss league table. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:37 PM, Nameless said:

Need your WISE thoughts on this deal please - 

FDJ+Lautaro = Mbappe

Not many young ones rise as  quickly as Kylian has done, he looks to keep at such a high rating for years to come. 

On 10/17/2021 at 3:31 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, would you give Gnabry for:

1. W.Fofana/Cunha + Musiala + Szoboszlai

2. Musiala + Szoboszlai + Odoi + Trincao/R.Ibanez

Thanks 😊

I would only accept the first deal if two of the (higher rated) players would slot in right into your first team squad.l, and squad depth is vital for you. 

23 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Maignan of AC or Mendy of Chelsea? Edouard

Just echoing what Socca said before: Mendy was the MOTM for Chelsea against a tough Brentford side.

The Chelsea attack was quite poor against Brentford. 

@Id rather be in SW19

(I apologise), your first PM was not visible to me until I checked in on my Smartphone, rather than on my laptop. Thus my response didn't make much sense. 

I will edit and respond again to your question regarding formation/tactics. I didn't realise (till now) how frustrating things were getting for you. God bless you for your patience. 

3 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Joel matip +1?

A bit early to say he's played only 7 games so far. If he stays a regular he might have a small chance in December review and a bigger chance in the summer review if he's still a regular and Liverpool win the League or a Cup. He needs to stay un-injured too.

16 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Spreadsheet of Argentina Clubs:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

PredsArgentGimnUnionSarmi18th.png.ae5752a0150447751a1f425fdef50475.png

Well I think that might be the last 3 club uploads of this Argentina review as they are getting harder to find stand-outs as we approach lower parts of the table. Sarmiento are 18th. Will decide tomorrow. I have the "Odd birthdays" to complete, spent about 4hours on it over the weekend and hope I can complete that for tomorrow's upload. 

To SM Search for this post ArgeGimna, ArgeUnion and ArgeSarmi   ie  now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in Lens or Lyon or indeed Nice.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Gerometta -14.3??? What???

image.png.2ea0891d8eb252e027fe4cf6f606ed54.png

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Tuesday 19/10/2021

Player edits:

5 + 3/4 0f a page of edits today. "That's more like it!"

Chile 

Universidad Católica - 7 🥇Clemente MONTES (20) (70) & Diego VALENCIA (21) (78). 

Both players have already played more than a few games this season, they iz both worth picking up (as a money makers). 🤑

Colo Colo - 5

The two teams☝ above are currently the top 2 teams in the Chilean Primera Division. 

England 

Leicester City -1 = Bayli SPENCER-ADAMS (20) (65) (Plays for LC's U23 side). 

I read that he's been spoken in the same breath as other Leicester City first team graduates. Although, he first must improve his awareness and passing ability in order to have a better shot at breaking into the foxes first eleven. BSA is confident, good in the air, and good in one v one situations - a promising young player.

Portugal 

SC Salgueiros - 4 

Sporting de Braga - 1 = Roger Fernandez (15) (70) (M, AM, FWD). He's already made a first team appearance. I don't much else about him. 

Russia

Fakel Voronezh  - 2 
Dynamo Bryanse - 3 
Tekstilshchik Ivanovo - 3

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SM GW's rating changes = (mostly) Uruguay.

Players added : KLAN FITZ-JIM (Ajax) & 
J.RAK-SAKYI (Crystal Palace)

I would say these two are not must buys (just yet). Even so, they are certainly worth buying just to see how they develop in the seasons to come. They both have little to no first team football experience therefore I don't want to hype them up toooo much.......😀..Oh, did I mention that KFJ's style of play is compared to that of FDJ - I heard he orchestrates the midfield for Ajax jong.....😀 
Having said that, Ajax's first team midfield is just too flooded (atm) so he won't get much first team minutes this season anyways.

Chao amigos.

2 hours ago, Hisham said:

Any thoughts on newly added Ajax youth kian fitz-jim?

Not seen him play but is Right footed, Midfielder, 18yo, Born in Amsterdam on 5 July 2003.

His stats nothing that special for Ajax. 

In Total:

1905mins for Ajax 2

169 mins for Ajax in Club Friendlies

140 mins for Netherlands U19

108mins for Netherlands U17

64mins for Netherlands U16

The best person to add more would be @thorgan lesar anything TL??

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Not seen him play but is Right footed, Midfielder, 18yo, Born in Amsterdam on 5 July 2003.

His stats nothing that special for Ajax. 

In Total:

1905mins for Ajax 2

169 mins for Ajax in Club Friendlies

140 mins for Netherlands U19

108mins for Netherlands U17

64mins for Netherlands U16

The best person to add more would be @thorgan lesar anything TL??

Technically gifted and good vision.. Physical needs quite some improvement.. I think he's a decent player. If he continues next year probably some chances..

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Long term gw

Cristante or E.Guessand + L.Nmecha + T.Small + V.Janelt?

Long term Punt ok as long as Cristanti doesn't play for u

Good chances they will outweigh Cristante in 2 seasons

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

Winks and Praet for Haidara

Duo as 2 x 89's is better than 1 you could  sell them and make 7m profit less wages = £5m profit BUT:-

Warning: Both could lose their 89's at some point if they don't start getting more minutes whereas Amadou Haidara won't lose his and might rise, Your Choice Gamble or Not?

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st November 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

BUT on this occasion as to the best of my recollection Nameless requested everybody to keep an eye out for October's 29yo's because he had a theory about them. Think that was it, so I've added a few and if anyone else comes across some please let me or nameless know:-

279098404_OddBirthdaysforNov1st21.png.a696d9464937c831c4c2a6b7408df301.png

Ok I'll keep looking for October 29yo's as well as the usual October 23 & 25yo's as well. It seems to be unusually few so far this month of the latter two.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I had a stab at a predicted Nov 1st for Allison Becker of 40M but I'll have a 2nd guess on £39.92m because I kinda remember  SM had these unusually odd figures as well. We'll see on 1st November

Early Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

PredicPremiArsenal12th.png.86d0fa5e5902303bc70fb2dced0d9494.png

Okay had an hour and a half free after finishing off the "Odd October Birthdays" and that was almost enough time for one spreadsheet update. It's taken me longer but not by too much.

Don't think I'll continue with Premiership tomorrow but maybe start Germany or update France? Any preference? Germany will take longer as starting is twice as long as updating.

Cheers Socca 😀

9 hours ago, Hisham said:

Any thoughts on newly added Ajax youth kian fitz-jim?

In today's SW report. 

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Long term gw

Cristante or E.Guessand + L.Nmecha + T.Small + V.Janelt?

Keep Bryan (if you have him)...Especially if it's a CGW you are competing in. Who knows if the 4 will ever go as high as Cristante. 

5 hours ago, Hisham said:

Winks and Praet for Haidara

Nope. Keep Haidara. 

He's a versatile player and knows he has to improve his attacking game. I'm sure he'll get more gametime this season now that Marcel Sabitzer has gone to Bayern Munich. Lets see what he can do against PSG.