Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

Just got 17M for winning the cup on a 1st season Irish League where we all had around 1~2 million and players from 70 to 85. This is so weird 😕

Best way to spend it?

I've been thinking about purchasing Ansu Fati (16M rn), but maybe it could be better to sign a bunch of future raisers/stars. Just some examples: 7M Musiala, 5M Eric Garcia, 5M Julian Alvarez, 4M Yeremy Pino......

Thoughts? What would be your shopping list if you had 17M to spend? 🙂

Note: any good player rated below 80 is already taken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Just got 17M for winning the cup on a 1st season Irish League where we all had around 1~2 million and players from 70 to 85. This is so weird 😕

Best way to spend it?

I've been thinking about purchasing Ansu Fati (16M rn), but maybe it could be better to sign a bunch of future raisers/stars. Just some examples: 7M Musiala, 5M Eric Garcia, 5M Julian Alvarez, 4M Yeremy Pino......

Thoughts? What would be your shopping list if you had 17M to spend? 🙂

Note: any good player rated below 80 is already taken.

Intriguing -Speculate to Accumulate is my motto....

Pino, Musiala and Eric Garcia.

Garcia because Alvarez has just gone up (Random Rise) and u might have to wait a long time for his next rise. You could get cash by selling off the players they replace.

If you would be prepared to wait and buy Alvarez instead OK, he is possibly a shade better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Wednesday 20/10/2021

Player edits:

4 + 3/4 of a page of edits today. 
 

Argentina

Boca Juniors - 5 = Alan VARELA (20) (73) & Marcelo WEIGANDT (21) (75).

River Plate - 4 = Enzo FERNÁNDEZ (20) (70) This ball-winning young (talented) midfielder hasn't (yet) had a rating change since being added on to the database. I believe he should be in for a very decent rise as well.


Brazil 

Fluminense - 3 = Players between 22-26 years old.

.

Croatia

Dinamo Zagreb -🥇 Player's who are out on loan were edited today.  Jakov-anton VASILJ & Tomislav DUVNJAK are two talents to keep an eye out for.

Hajduk Split - 3
 

Spain 

Atletico Madrid - 1 = Marcos PAULO (20) (82) I don't think he is a must buy (just yet).

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/365414/Show/Marcos-Paulo

He's been bang average on loan thus far. Although it's still very early into the season, his club's poor start wouldn't have helped him either.

https://www.90min.com/posts/marcos-paulo-things-to-know-atletico-madrid-new-signing 

He's a player worth following throughout the season.

 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -

SM GW's rating changes = Uruguay

 

Dovijenja amicos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st November 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

BUT on this occasion as to the best of my recollection Nameless requested everybody to keep an eye out for October's 29yo's because he had a theory about them. Think that was it, so I've added a few and if anyone else comes across some please let me or nameless know:-

279098404_OddBirthdaysforNov1st21.png.a696d9464937c831c4c2a6b7408df301.png

Ok I'll keep looking for October 29yo's as well as the usual October 23 & 25yo's as well. It seems to be unusually few so far this month of the latter two.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I had a stab at a predicted Nov 1st for Allison Becker of 40M but I'll have a 2nd guess on £39.92m because I kinda remember  SM had these unusually odd figures as well. We'll see on 1st November

Thanks for the 29 y/o spread sheet. Hope something interesting comes out of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

Can someone rank this players: L.Romero, N.Mbuku, C.Scott, A.Gabriel?

 

Thanks!

I've put Mbuka 1st because of the time it will take the 16yo Romero 2nd to be worth more than him. IF that time doesn't matter to you then reverse that to the same order u have up there already.

Incidentally Which C Scott & Which A Gabriel are u referring to?  The ones I've looked at are nothing much as a bunch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I've put Mbuka 1st because of the time it will take the 16yo Romero 2nd to be worth more than him. IF that time doesn't matter to you then reverse that to the same order u have up there already.

Incidentally Which C Scott & Which A Gabriel are u referring to?  The ones I've looked at are nothing much as a bunch.

Christopher Scott and Angelo Gabriel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Premier League clubs vote to block Newcastle sponsorship deals at emergency meeting

The hostility among Premier League clubs to the Newcastle United takeover was underlined on Monday when they voted through legislation designed to prevent the Saudi owners from striking lucrative sponsorship deals.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/oct/18/premier-league-clubs-vote-to-block-newcastle-sponsorship-deals-at-emergency-meeting

Interesting! Obviously, "Kieran won't be a happy man" should have been the Banner Headline  🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Intriguing -Speculate to Accumulate is my motto....

Pino, Musiala and Eric Garcia.

Garcia because Alvarez has just gone up (Random Rise) and u might have to wait a long time for his next rise. You could get cash by selling off the players they replace.

If you would be prepared to wait and buy Alvarez instead OK, he is possibly a shade better.

Thanks! Musiala (7M) over Nuno Mendes (8M)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Patron said:

@Kieran_S91Freddie Woodman keep or sell? I don’t know for how long he will be injured and will he be first choice after Dubravka returns? 

Woodman's target date to return from injury was 3 days ago but Darlow "owns" the GK shirt ATM. Dubravka has been injured since 20th July and I don't see a target date for him yet.

Yes the duty of selecting the the team will fall to another top manager shortly and I for one hope it will be... Kieran 😇

However I'd leave it til then to see who of the 2 Gk's available will be selected. I'd think Darlow myself.

In hope, will as u asked @Kieran_S91 break his silence on this issue when next he's  "poppin in" please 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Just got 17M for winning the cup on a 1st season Irish League where we all had around 1~2 million and players from 70 to 85. This is so weird 😕

Best way to spend it?

I've been thinking about purchasing Ansu Fati (16M rn), but maybe it could be better to sign a bunch of future raisers/stars. Just some examples: 7M Musiala, 5M Eric Garcia, 5M Julian Alvarez, 4M Yeremy Pino......

Thoughts? What would be your shopping list if you had 17M to spend? 🙂

Note: any good player rated below 80 is already taken.

Mbamba taken ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...