Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Todays:-

Early Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

PrediEnglAVillaBrigh4th.png.20fd09ff61fdf6895363e956c7388236.png

Sorry a bit late, a lot more players to sort out than I thought at 2 clubs. Anyway Brighton being 4th gives them a boost that might be temporary in such a renowned position (Champions League etc).

To SM Search for this post EnglAston and EnglBrigh  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in this example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

4 hours ago, elbonel said:

Hi! 

Is there a limit to the debt? I am currently at -2M

Never came across one. I do remember in one GW maybe 8/10 years ago one club was in debt permanently for maybe 3 years, many seasons  and left while still in debt. But of course the big effect of being in debt is u can't buy-in players so u can't run up astronomical debts.

On the opposite hand The Max Cash Bank Balance is 2Billion 147M. So I think your fine for a long time ...

3 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Will anyone give both Maddison and Harvey Barnes for Vinicius Junior? 
In competitive game world. 

Even tho he is the most in form of the 3, I wouldn't give those 2 for V junior. 

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

(Turtle) Thursday 21/10/2021:

Player edits:

1 + 3/4 of a page of edits today = mostly players who play in the Argentine Primera División.

Argentina

Defensa y Justicia  - 4 🥇

Godoy Cruz - 3 

Boca Juniors - Gastón ÁVILA (20) (70). I'm not sure if he'll be reviewed with Boca or Rosario. However I would consider him a worth buy because I beleive he'll be in for a healthy rise once his turn comes - he's already played 21 times this year.

River Plate - Franco Parades (22) (70).

Argentina Juniors - 1 = Gabriel FLORENTÍN (22) (73). 25 apps already this year. Still very low in rating = 🤑

--- --- -- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SM GW's: Uruguay, Croatia & South Korea......🤫👇

Jonas Hoffman (29) (89) has had a postional change today, (I think) from position :AM(RLC),F(RL) to position: 
D,DM(R),M,AM(RLC). 😀

JH is more of a box-to-box midfielder these days. This comes as good news 📰 to those of you who require a more versatile player in their team.

Players added: Denzel OWUSU (18) (65) and Sullyan AMISSO (18) (65). 

Adhios Amigos.

To me it looks like it may be the Argentina review is on it's way or at least one of SM's partial ones. It's not a typical sign where they start at the bottom 2 clubs and work their way up the table. But a lot of the names in my spreadsheet predictions are in there:-

Kevin Guttierez

Enzo Copetti

J Caceres

Juan Espinola

Augustin Alvarez

Bernabei,

Julian Aude, 

Adonis Frias

G Florentin

Lucas Orrelana

Christian Medina

Alan Varela

Facundo Garces

Facundo Frias

Eric Meza

Pierotti

Villagra

Valoyes

Gaston avila

Are all in SWIKI today, which means we should see them in SM in about 5 to 6 days

Unfortunately I'm out travelling to see my Daughter shortly but when I'm back sometime this afternoon I'll repeat the spreadsheets for Argentina.

BUT U can search by Arge and then first 5 letters of the club ie ArgeRacin etc  ....Lanus. ....colon ....Godoy ....Velez .... Godoy ....BocaJ ....Defen ....Argen 

....Rosar ....Gimna etc etc

Sorry have to dash now, good Luck. Cheers Socca Yippee! 😀

On 10/19/2021 at 10:32 AM, Hisham said:

Any thoughts on newly added Ajax youth kian fitz-jim?

Just to add to this, he quite impressed at pre-season with the first team. Ajax generally has a couple of youngsters that come up through pre-season, but since the current first team is pretty stacked there hasn't been much opportunities for them to make it into the first team. Considering that he last summer had only played a couple of months of senior football, Fitz-Jim is definitely one to watch for me. Playing a full season with Jong Ajax will be a good experience for him to develop more. 

What are people's thoughts on Kulusevski? Saw he got a goal in CL for Juve last night which might see him get more desperately needed game time. While I can't see him getting anything near enough for a rise in the winter review I would like to know what people think of his future potential? I'm in a fairly CGW however it's still reasonably new and there are players about that will get rises in the next review that I could purchase with the funds from selling him (we're only talking external parent club bid of about 18mill though)

Thank you

On 10/10/2021 at 5:03 PM, Soccahappy said:

JPredicArgentRiverPl1st.png.f3b4f51af9a91e3f307a21c3f7919f97.png

On 10/11/2021 at 4:54 PM, Soccahappy said:

PredsSpShArgentiTallerLanusEstud3.png.2cc7d6623652dc39ebe1a8752d015325.png

On 10/12/2021 at 5:00 PM, Soccahappy said:

PredsArgeIndepRacingColon.png.e24297e347bc5c566e3b22d3fc3cf9db.png

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, more tomorrow Cheers Socca 😀

Ok there is a few to be going on with, while I have a look at todays Forum, more tomorrow if you haven't searched for them already with the search codes ArgeGodoy is next for instance.

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Has Brazil review been finished ?

I have Victor Renan who i'd like to sell (Palmeiras) .

Also , would you sell Fabio Viera (fc porto) ? Hasnt played much and next portugal review might still take some time . Have him on the payroll for too long now :)

Brazil review is finished and I myself have sold V. Renan to look again at him in 5months and see if he's worth re-buying. Earliest review in about 6months and could be a lot longer. Brazil and Argentina used to be reviewed around same time every 6month. Argentina in Swiki today being reviewed after waiting 16months.

We cannot depend on SM to review in previous time scales, never mind Updating The Game (they usually mess it up anyway). I'd rather have a consistent review calendar like we used to have, than updating it & making it worse anyway.

Re Fabio Viera Sell as may be a long time and only has 175mins, benched 6times, zero full 90 mins. 

2 hours ago, JHNUFC said:

foden + f torres for lewandoski?

Duo by a mile. Lew is depreciating every month while these 2 are the future. An example of this is their valuations. The Duo 52M & Lew 25m 732k and depreciating monthly.

2 hours ago, oOAnDrEwOo said:

What are people's thoughts on Kulusevski? Saw he got a goal in CL for Juve last night which might see him get more desperately needed game time. While I can't see him getting anything near enough for a rise in the winter review I would like to know what people think of his future potential? I'm in a fairly CGW however it's still reasonably new and there are players about that will get rises in the next review that I could purchase with the funds from selling him (we're only talking external parent club bid of about 18mill though)

Thank you

Kulusevski as u suggest a bit in the doldrums right now. If u see the players "that will get rises in the next review that I could purchase with the funds from selling him" then that is what u should do. No certainty about Kulusevski ATM but possibly u could repurchase in the future if  you and the forum see it improving then.

1 hour ago, El__Chapitan said:

Who would you keep as a long term replacement? Konate, Badiashille or Eric Garcia?

If I guessed about long term potential last season I would have picked Badiashile. He's also a little in the doldrums right now doing ok but not enough to say he will get another rise in December. Konate not getting game time as not getting selected at Liverpool ATM.

So funnily enough with those 2 being both 88's, the happier player is Eric Garcia at Barca  he's only 85 rated so with 443mins including  four full 90minutes in that, he is in line to get a rise in December. Long Term it's a guess. Short term get a riser while u wait to see on the other two.

No Spreadsheet upload today, but I wait to see how many Argentina players are on SWIKI tomorrow that were on my spreadsheet predictions last week along with the many today. Also I will continue with probably Chelsea upload plus another club tomorrow.

55 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

My D Henderson + K Walker and 10m cash for donnarumma? Im leaking goals but in this world Donna rum average is 6 and my hendo is 5.6 per game. worth doing? it works out at chairmans value I think, but a bit steep isnt it?

Definitely Donnarumma for me. He is the future for a long, long time & I believe he is the present too. 22yo at the standard he is now means he is arguably the best right now too.

10 years from now he's only 32 and still years and years to go. On top of that he has more rises to come, Bargain!

Do I keep morata (i have cash bid of 17.3m for him and am aware he will drop 1/11/21 or  sell him and use cash and henderson and walker for donnarumma and replace with aguero ( i will get aguero and cash for my klosterman)

so I get donnarumma and aguero and cash and lose klosterman, walker and henderson. I need cash for max cash bids on players at level 5concerns V junior and lacazette

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
forgot a couple

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Friday 22/10/2021:

Player edits:

Only 3 pages today.

Just as a side note: please remember that the young players that I mention on here (but put no information after their rating) are potential worth buys that you could possibly make some profit on. 

Argentina

Newell's Old boys - 2 = Juan SFORZA (19) (70). I'm not sure how talented this young lad is, however i read that he already has 23 apps in the Argentine Primera División this year......Thorgan Lesar only recently made mention of him to me (through his great thread), so therefore I now see him as a worth buy for sure!.......

Mateo MACCARI (20) (70).

San Lorenzo - 1 = Francisco RIVADENEIRA (21) (70).

Croatia

Hajduk Split - 6 🥇 = Ivan ĆUBELIĆ (18) (73).  Ivan PERIĆ (19) (70).

NK Locomtiva - 4 = Justin DE HAAS (21) (74).

Dinamo Zagreb - 1 = Ivan ŠARANIĆ (18) (73) (on loan at Dinamo Zagrebb II).

England

Manchester City - 1 = Cole Palmer (19) (70). Only 340k, grab him if he's still available.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

SW GW's rating changes: South Korea & Russia

Players added: Maxime Esteve (19) (73) (Montpellier HSC) (240K) (worth buy!) 

The only time I watched him this season was in the game agaimst PSG, in which he kept Kylian Mbappe quiet. He's a talented young defensor, no doubt, but after reading some of his game rating I reckon he still has more to improve in his game as do many young player (his age) playing first team football this season. He's already made 9 apps for the first team this season.

Zbogom amicos.

Edited by Milanista1
A change in player report.

More from the Argentina Spreadsheet Predictions earlier on:-

On 10/13/2021 at 5:00 PM, Soccahappy said:

PredArgentiGodoyVelecBocaJ.png.caf81e01efee8172a969ee606495157f.png

On 10/14/2021 at 5:03 PM, Soccahappy said:

PredsArgentinaDefensaArgenHuracan.png.c6e278a555a7fcc7f19c6f4fd6e1b6f6.png

There were very few in SWIKI this morning, a lot less than yesterday. I only hope SM are going to do a Full Review of Argentina rather than just a partial one. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Sforza was one on SWIKI today and he should get at least a Plus 5 to 75.

25.7% Juan Sforza Newell's O B 25.7% +5 75 25.7%