Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

After replying to this Question I will have to be away on my spreadsheet for the 5PM Upload...

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

In Bold Below:-

Christensen or Raum (Hoffenheim)+Schlager? 

Prefictions for - 

Benitez (nice) Possible rise but GK's and SM are difficult to "prefict"¬†ūüėĀ

Todibo Right Now a Plus 3 is very possible

Hermoso and Stay

Gueye (psg) Stay

Bearing in mind we are barely into the new seasons of the Big 5 ie 9 or 10 games a lot can change in the meantime between now and the mid point of the season ie 18  games.

Both Raum and Christensen should rise if they stick to there current trajectories, Schlager shouldn't rise as he is sidelined with a knee injury start date 29 August with no End Date showing.

Christensen is with the bigger club and 1 rise in December could easily change to a 2nd rise next May. So I'd take Christensen and buy Raum as well if I could.

Other Questions in Bold above

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

More from the Argentina Spreadsheet Predictions earlier on:-

There were very few in SWIKI this morning, a lot less than yesterday. I only hope SM are going to do a Full Review of Argentina rather than just a partial one. Cheers Socca¬†ūüėÄ

Ps Sforza was one on SWIKI today and he should get at least a Plus 5 to 75.

25.7% Juan Sforza Newell's O B 25.7% +5 75 25.7%

Small values for boca players...something wrong..

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Tibi

SM wouldn't allow u to do that even at double valuation and that also illustrates it's not a good deal.

Try making the bid and your chairman should disallow it even at Max valuations.

He wanted to say that the cash is not a problem. The offer will be Rensch + Musiala + cash up to 24mil which is F.Torres' value.

I'm in a very competitive league and my best players are witsel and barella. I've been offered lenglet+10M for barella(lol) and obviously rejected, so i asked for lukaku but i think he won't accept. I need a striker but not an urgency.

What offer would you take for Barella between these players?(i don't need money)

Lukaku, Modric, Wijnaldum, Rodri, Upamecano, Tolisso, Jota, Can, Tonali, Pedri, Chilwell

Todays:-

Early Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

prediEnglChelsea1st.png.7cd92b4837fdbeca48c77df236987416.png

Took me longer than expected with Chelsea having loans with players in many other Leagues across the world. Tuchel seems to really give his players extensive rests so many have them I would have expected are struggling to make the Over0%Line. Such as Mount, Havertz and Reece James I would have expected to be much higher than they are.

To SM Search for this post EnglChels ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in this example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum‚Äôs interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated,¬†Cheers SoccaūüėÄ

Ps Have a busy weekend as usual but will try to make time to reply to questions or do an upload if I can.

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

There must be some cash u have to add to the duo??

6 hours ago, Tibi said:

Nope, straight swap¬†ūüėĀ

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Should be full international by now but he was injured for a while. Problably +3 in the portuguese review.

It will be a long way away no doubt

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Small values for boca players...something wrong..

Not having done Argentina Predictions B4 I don't know where to draw the Over0%Line in the spreadsheet, so I always in these circumstance make sure it's lower rather than higher.

What do u make of SWIKI and do U think it will be a partial, skimpy, lazy SM Review or a Full one?? They have been guilty of that b4 like that horrendous MLS Review that they had about 6 goes at over almost half a year.

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

He wanted to say that the cash is not a problem. The offer will be Rensch + Musiala + cash up to 24mil which is F.Torres' value.

I asked that question and answer was "¬†¬†Nope, straight swap¬†ūüėĀ" never mind we got there.¬†ūüėÄ

3 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

I'm in a very competitive league and my best players are witsel and barella. I've been offered lenglet+10M for barella(lol) and obviously rejected, so i asked for lukaku but i think he won't accept. I need a striker but not an urgency.

What offer would you take for Barella between these players?(i don't need money)

Lukaku, Modric, Wijnaldum, Rodri, Upamecano, Tolisso, Jota, Can, Tonali, Pedri, Chilwell

Ok so u don't need money, but not urgently u would like a striker. Why not take one of the opportunities below:-

1) Jota plus Pedri (total value 44M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barell + 6m

2) Jota plus Rodri (total value 52M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barella + 10m

3) Jota plus Tonali (total value 40M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barella + 4m 

This is good business for u as hidden with any of these 3 deals is a saving to you of 4M as Barella will lose 4M from his valuation next 1st of March as he has  his 25th "Odd Birthday" in the February B4.

Of the others Modric too old now. Chilwell Has an odd birthday too on 21st December (1st January) The others don't look as good as all those 1 to 3 above.

Good Luck I'm counting on U to pull one of these offers off. You could lead with the 3rd and wear him down with number 2 and number one if u like. Delays between offers tend to make it harder to turn down. With sales patter "Ok well here's a better offer", "Right u didn't like that try my final offer" "Do U really want to make a deal?" that's if your doing it by messages of course. Then much later "Well what about if I knock a million off, that's the best I can do, which one do u want me to change?" ..... and don't forget¬†" Thank you¬† come again"¬†ūüėÄ

Ok so u don't need money, but not urgently u would like a striker. Why not take one of the opportunities below:-

1) Jota plus Pedri (total value 44M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barell + 6m

2) Jota plus Rodri (total value 52M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barella + 10m

3) Jota plus Tonali (total value 40M) and U make up part of the difference by both going 50/50 of the difference ie 6m Each ie U give Barella + 4m 

This is good business for u as hidden with any of these 3 deals is a saving to you of 4M as Barella will lose 4M from his valuation next 1st of March as he has  his 25th "Odd Birthday" in the February B4.

Of the others Modric too old now. Chilwell Has an odd birthday too on 21st December (1st January) The others don't look as good as all those 1 to 3 above.

Good Luck I'm counting on U to pull one of these offers off. You could lead with the 3rd and wear him down with number 2 and number one if u like. Delays between offers tend to make it harder to turn down. With sales patter "Ok well here's a better offer", "Right u didn't like that try my final offer" "Do U really want to make a deal?" that's if your doing it by messages of course. Then much later "Well what about if I knock a million off, that's the best I can do, which one do u want me to change?" ..... and don't forget¬†" Thank you¬† come again"¬†ūüėÄ

11 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Have you any choice?

I like Nubel better myself Loaned to Monaco.

Bayern etc for the future...

Get some other opinions too tho don't know much about Dragowski, haven't seen him play.

NUBEL is at Monaco at moment and not sure what Bayern plan on doing with him in the future. I've heard good things about Dragowski as well plus he's a year younger which I like. He's #1 at Fiorentina already. 

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Todays:-

Early Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

prediEnglChelsea1st.png.7cd92b4837fdbeca48c77df236987416.png

Took me longer than expected with Chelsea having loans with players in many other Leagues across the world. Tuchel seems to really give his players extensive rests so many have them I would have expected are struggling to make the Over0%Line. Such as Mount, Havertz and Reece James I would have expected to be much higher than they are.

To SM Search for this post EnglChels ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in this example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum‚Äôs interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated,¬†Cheers SoccaūüėÄ

Ps Have a busy weekend as usual but will try to make time to reply to questions or do an upload if I can.

Christensen , 16% for a +1 to 90 ?

or +2 to 91 ? He is 89 rated atm .