Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

5 hours ago, jcarr6 said:

Wonder what people's thoughts are on Jonathan David and Rafael Leao. If you could get one, which? (Or alternatives in the whole young striker game? I already managed to get Osimhen!)

Leao. 

Lille is having mediocre results so far. 

7 minutes ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Pellegrini, Mount or Brozovic ? 

Mount, Pellegrini and then Brozovic

After their rises today, any of these that I MUST keep, it could be a long time before they rise again

Enzo Fernandez (will turn 21 soon)

M Weigandt

C Medina

My knowledge of south american footy is very poor so thank you to whoever told me about the players in the first place, I just cant find if they were must buys or must keeps

thanks for any replies  guaranteed

Hi Soccahappy,

I have just started this game. Starting with Pau Torres or Joe Gomez? I have chosen Joe Gomez. Did I do it right?

Atm I have 33m, I don't know how to spend it right. Could you give some advice which player for purchasing

List of player for me to purchase.

91 rate R. Neves, D. Zakaria, Tolisso, Gosens, Fekir, Plea, Belotti, Onana, Tagliafico

90 rate W. Zaha, Olmo, Thuram, Zouba, Bamba, Aouar,
Neuhaus, Ward-prowse, D.Ings, Haller, Coady, Semedo, A.Traore, M.Dembele, Castagne, Merino

89 rate J. Davis, B. Kamara

Thank you very much

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

😴Sunday 24/10/2021:

Player edits: 

Only 6 today, not 6 pages but 6 players - 2 of whom have only had a positional change. 😀

Italy 

Atalanta BC -1 =  Boško Šutalo (21) (82) (on loan at Hellas Verona). He's had a change in position to: D(RC),DM,M(R). He's made 3 apps this season, only registering a total of 106 minutes, though he's done reasonably well in the short amount of time he has played thus far this season.

Germany 

VfL Wolfsburg - 1 = Josip Brekalo (23) (87) (on loan at Torino).

Croatia

Hajduk Split - 2 🥇

Dinamo Zagreb - 1 = Niko JANKOVIĆ (20) (75) (on loan at     
HNK Gorica) In 6 apps he has still had vey little gametime. 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SM GW's rating changes: Brazil (Fluminense!!) and Argentina (Boca and River).

Fluminense: 7 player's had a rating change, out of them only 4 rose.
I'm sure that I would have made mention of the likes of L. Calgeri and L. Henrique (bother under 21) who were amongst the risers. Because ever since I was notified of the poor review of Fluminense I have been paying particular attention to Fluminense, unless these changes were made many weeks ago or before I became aware of the issue.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

😋Boy oh boy, what a game we have in store today. I read 📰 that both Bruno and Marcus should be ok to play against Liverpool. As, should Curtis be fit to start/play in the game against Man United. 

I reckon it'll be a (hard fought) 4-2 victory to Liverpool. United's attack is just not playing like a proper unit, add to that they are not strong enough in the CM/DM department, unless Pogba is willing to drop deep (as a DLP) and shield the defence alongside Matic. Scott (atm) and Fred (most of the time) are just not good enough for a top club like United.

Bye-bye amicos.

1 hour ago, thanhcongvu said:

Hi Soccahappy,

I have just started this game. Starting with Pau Torres or Joe Gomez? I have chosen Joe Gomez. Did I do it right?

Atm I have 33m, I don't know how to spend it right. Could you give some advice which player for purchasing

91 rate R. Neves, D. Zakaria, Tolisso, Gosens, Fekir, Plea, Belotti, Onana, Tagliafico

Neuhaus, Ward-prowse, D.Ings, Haller, Coady, Semedo, A.Traore, M.Dembele, Castagne, Merino

Thank you very much

I will choose pau torres than Joe gomez. As Joe is more like a rotation player and he is a injury prone. 

List of players that you send will actually depends what position you need the most. But out of those I will choose gosens 15.9mil and Kamara 14mil. Which you will still have some cash left. If cash is not a concern I will choose neves (24mil) instead of gosens. 

1 hour ago, thanhcongvu said:

Hi Soccahappy,

Thank you very much

Well I would have gone for Pau Torres myself. Joe Gomez has been a mainly unused sub so far this season and recorded only 12mins total so far this season. Seems to be out of favour with Klopp for some reason as he has showed great qualities b4 Injuries in past seasons

In contrast Pau Torres has 584mins for Villarreal.

The "Silver Lining" with Gomez is he can play RB as well D (RC) which is bound to be useful to you, hopefully.

Again disappointing I know but I don't see many current "Standout players" in your list either.

Certainly Haller is scoring goals for fun for Ajax, 6 in the League with 2 assists and an impressive 6 goals too in Champions Lge in only 3 appearances.

Traore has looked impressive for Wolves and dangerous but still being held back by not getting the goals or assists he should deserve. If he ever does he would sky rocket up in his rises.

Unfortunately I'd say most on your list are moderate (Thuram only 46mins Get Joe Scally at Monchen if available), Zaha Injured, Neves not progressing, Neuhaus getting game time but not enough yet etc etc

Maybe u should look for lower rated players with potential and use these to build up from such as Joe Scally doing really well etc. Whose available in this category?

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Leao. 

Lille is having mediocre results so far. 

Mount, Pellegrini and then Brozovic

You have the correct order above

1 minute ago, RhysMorgan said:

Maybe werner 

Yes could be Cheers Rhys

2 hours ago, thanhcongvu said:

Also should I swap my Foden for Wegner? Always tough decision....

Foden a thousand times over!!..... Foden..... FodenFodenFodenFodenFodenFodenFoden!....................................

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

After their rises today, any of these that I MUST keep, it could be a long time before they rise again

M Weigandt

C Medina

My knowledge of south american footy is very poor so thank you to whoever told me about the players in the first place, I just cant find if they were must buys or must keeps

Thanks for releasing the question, just need someone to reply to it now! 

26 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ha ha ha, just tried to put a thank you for releasing my message on and then asking if someone coud please answer my question. And guess what? its blocked! aaaaaargh

You must be a Serial Offender - but charitably on your appeal I reduced your sentence yet again. BUT 3 strikes and your OUT!  😆

First Spreadsheet Result for Argentina review:   River Plate

ResultArgentRiverPlate.png.276b46058212d099acbffb41aa9dfe9f.png

Wow! I know I underestimated where the Over0% Line was but being the first time, I wanted it be under predicting rather than over doing it and disappointing the forum. Now I know where it is, next time SM Review Argentina I know where it's most likely to be.

And Double Wow! An Average 99% increase in values of the players I predicted even with SM missing 1 player & zero profit for him is just totally past my wildest expectations. This really does bode well for the rest of the Argentine review. Keep it up please SM.

I'll post the results of all the clubs in due course, but the footies on soon, so my time on the forum will be limited to just now and then again this evening after the matches finish. I'm sure for most of you it will be the same.

Remember you can search for my Argentine predictions with Search Code: ArgeColon, ArgeTalle, ArgeLanus, etc etc. ie 4 letters for country followed by 5 letters for club as examples above.

Yippee! and Cheers Socca 😀

21 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I murder a bowl of shreddies every day is that what you meant 

Do ya sharpen your teeth first?  Inmate SW19?? 😆..... Do Ya ? Do Ya? 💥🥵💥🥵💥

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

M Weigandt

C Medina

Well I must say with it taking 16+ months for SM to Review Argentina  I won't be keeping many as paying wage bills that high wrecks the profit margin when some get injured lose form or SM miss them next time.

I'll just keep the skeleton 💀 of this review with an updated "Over0%" Line spreadsheet and start updating again just b4 12months has gone by and then we will all have more accurate predictions on what they have done since and who are the new "stars on the block" too! 😀