Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

4 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I receive a bid for Bruno Fernandes. I can get Rabiot (91), Dest (88) & Morata (91) is in competitive gameworld. I am weak in my striker and my full back. Will this be a fair deal considering even this is Bruno Fernandes?. All 3 will be my starting 11. I have James Maddison as attacking midfielder to replace Bruno. 

Even understanding your reasons ie" Need an attacker and full back" you have to find a better deal to get them. It really isn't acceptable to lose Bruno in this deal. He's too valuable. He still has potential to be a 95 player.

3 hours ago, Patron said:

Anthony Gordon (Everton) is worth to buy in a competitive GW? Do you think he will continue to be an option in the future? Does he have the potencial to be a main player on Everton? 

Thanks

Cheers Rafa 

Yes because he's only 20 but TBH I haven't seen him play yet this season. He has 176mins and so Rafa must think he has something worthy for him to have given him 6 appearances in the League. There is plenty of time at his age to make a big jump in his potential.

When I do an Everton spreadsheet it will first give me idea where he is in Rafa's opinion but I just wonder whether I will see a difference when I first watch him play this season which I hope will be soon and I'll report back then.

1 hour ago, ExeC said:

KESSIE or MOUNT ?

No doubt for me Mount is Special, Very Special!

There seems to be an awful lot of depression going on in the latter part of this day for obvious reasons. Yes it was a bad defeat and Liverpool were lethal and ManU tried to play the wrong tactics.

BUT let's not over do it. ManU should just ditch trying to play that way and go back to counter attacking, They will do an awful lot better and all this talk of the manager being fired will fade away. With players like ManU have they will still be challenging for top honours IMO.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City are different class atm but I reckon ManU will still end up in the Champions League again.

This comes from a Leeds U supporter if u can believe that. 😇

On 10/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, ALEX FERGUSON aferguson236 said:

Hello Gentlemen, 

I need some help. 

I have changed a club recently I'm one Gw. Now I want to change again as I have got opportunity in a better club. 

But it seems I cannot change. 

Can you please guide, what is the duration after I can change a club within a GW again? 

Thanks

Welcome Sir Alex. It's great that you have joined us on this great thread! 

Today's shocking game must have been a blow for you and many many United fans, however it's something that i reckon was gonna happen sooner or later, especially with Uniteds frailty in the middle, tooo much induvidualism in the team, and not to mention Ole's lack of experience in the tactical department. 

However, back to your Q:

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=98

I hope the link above helps.

Don't let this loss get to you toooo much @ryan giggs and @other United fans (stay strong), better days are surely ahead for the club.

I'm (now) all for #OleOUT. 

P.S. Manunited is like a second team to me. 🙂

15 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Pellegrini, Mount or Brozovic ? Mason

Mount is still to reach his full peak, and really looks a better player than what his current rating shows. 😀

15 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

After their rises today, any of these that I MUST keep, it could be a long time before they rise again

Enzo Fernandez (will turn 21 soon) Keep (he's still developing)

M Weigandt (sell)

C Medina (maybe keep)

My knowledge of south american footy is very poor so thank you to whoever told me about the players in the first place, I just cant find if they were must buys or must keeps

thanks for any replies  guaranteed

12 hours ago, thanhcongvu said:

Sorry, Timo Werner in Chelsea, I mean

Thank you very much

Keep Foden! He could most certainly (has the potential to) reach up to Timo Werner in the near future. 

12 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Good to see they have gone back to Fluminese but there had better be more increases over the next few days as there are still some that have been missed.

Names?

I will keep an eye out on SW. 

8 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I receive a bid for Bruno Fernandes. I can get Rabiot (91), Dest (88) & Morata (91) is in competitive gameworld. I am weak in my striker and my full back. Will this be a fair deal considering even this is Bruno Fernandes?. All 3 will be my starting 11. I have James Maddison as attacking midfielder to replace Bruno. 

For squad depth reasons you have little choice but to do the deal. Having said that, if there isn't a chance of getting a (slightly) better trio in your GW for giving up Bruno Fernandes then accept this deal. 

8 hours ago, Patron said:

Anthony Gordon (Everton) is worth to buy in a competitive GW? Si. The local lad of Everton has (under the right guidence) the potencial to improve further and become a regular in the side in the future.

Do you think he will continue to be an option in the future? (Atm) yes. Does he have the potencial to be a main player on Everton? Yes. But only if his impressive displays in training and on the pictch continue. Remember that he does have tough competition for that winger role at Everton. 🙂

Thanks

Cheers Rafa 

7 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

Nubel vs Drago? The Bayern Loane  Neither if they will not start.  88 rated keepers will want PT.  So swap and then sell asap.  

(Atm) Nubel. 

6 hours ago, ExeC said:

KESSIE or MOUNT ? MM.

(Atm) Mason Mount.

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

😋Boy oh boy, what a game we have in store today. I read 📰 that both Bruno and Marcus should be ok to play against Liverpool. As, should Curtis be fit to start/play in the game against Man United. 

I reckon it'll be a (hard fought) 4-2 victory to Liverpool. United's attack is just not playing like a proper unit, add to that they are not strong enough in the CM/DM department, unless Pogba is willing to drop deep (as a DLP) and shield the defence alongside Matic. Scott (atm) and Fred (most of the time) are just not good enough for a top club like United.

Some of your predictions were spot on (about Utds team etc). You were close with 4 for the Reds! What a thumping!! What a match! What a day! 😀😎😍

Ole at the wheel!! 😆😆😆

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Names?

I will keep an eye out on SW.

Well, I mentioned nine players weeks ago. Five of them have got their rises, three haven't and one still hasn't been added to the database.

Marcos Felipe (25/75) - 4320 minutes - rose to 82
Matheus Martinelli (20/75) - 3569 minutes
Luccas Claro (29/82) - 3420 minutes - rose to 84
Yago Felipe (26/82) - 3398 minutes - rose to 83
Luiz Henrique (20/76) - 2414 minutes - rose to 80
Caio Paulista (23/80) - 2219 minutes
Lucas Calegari (19/78) - 2045 minutes - rose to 83
Andre Trindade (20/73) - 1315 minutes
Gabriel Teixeira (not even in DB) - 2073 minutes

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Monday 25/10/2021

Player edits:

Only 1/2 a page of edits today, we'll it's an improvement on yesterday. 

I would imagine 1/2 of Manchester will come into work with 😒 miserable faces whilst the other half will be 😀grinnning and 😏 smirking. 

Argentina 

Estudiantes de LP - 1 = Manuel CASTRO (26) (82). He's played near 30 games already this year. 🤔 He's already risen +4 today on the 24/10/2021...Apologies for my error amicos. I will try not to rush with it next time round. ☺

Brazil

America Mineiro - 1 = Luiz FLÁVIO (21) (73) (on loan at Cruzeiro) He's only had a positional change to DM(C). 

Croatia

Dinamo Zagreb - 1 = Marko DJIRA (22) (78) (on loan at NK Lokamotiva). He's a S.A.R, haven played 5 games thus far this season. If you can afford to get him, then do so - sell after rise.

Panama

Independiente Chorrera - 1 = Joseph ROSALES (20) (70) (on loan at Minnesota United) He's a worth buy for the moment.

https://www.startribune.com/jospeh-rosales-minnesota-united-bright-future/600108253/

--- --- --- --- --- 

SM GW's rating changes: Argentina (mainly risers from Vélez Sársfield, Colon and Estudiantes de LP).

Good day amicos.

Edited by Milanista1
Spaces required & TM Costa kindly notified me of my error.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Monday 25/10/2021

Player edits:

Only 1/2 a page of edits today, we'll it's an improvement on yesterday. 

Iwould  imagine 1/2 of Manchester will come into work with 😒 miserable faces whilst the other half will be 😀  grinnning and 😏 smirking. 

Argentina 

Estudiantes de LP - 1 = Manuel CASTRO (26) (82). He's played near 30 games already this year. Therefore one would think he'd be in for a reasonable rise. Estudiantes de LP is capped at 86. I know he is 26, but it's been a very quiet day today. 

He got a +4 to 82 today ;)

Spreadsheet Result for Argentina review:   Velez and Boca

ResultArgeVelezBoca.png.9cdc67176895c0d66114c38defc75da3.png

Well these 2 clubs have the wow factor too. It may look complex but it isn't really.

The Velez one shows in the profit column 3 profit figures in Green reading down £1.5m, £0.2m and then £0.4m and then shows the total Profit further down in yellow of £2.1m. As we see the "Paid Mil" figure was also £2.1m and the Profit Mil was 2.1m so that shows that the profit percentage was 100% and this is shown in the "Million Value Column" in green 100%. You see in the Boca one in the same place in green 150%.

We miss out the figures in Pink because Guidera was NOT PREDICTED even tho he made a great profit. Pity but I underestimated on purpose and  didn't want to over estimate first time and will be much more accurate the next time I review Argentina.

If we look at the 2nd illustrated Club here, Boca had a brilliant profit figure for there top one Cristian Medina and in the far right column we see he had an individual percentage in green of £8.333%. This means his valuation started at 0.3m and went up to 2.8m which was 9.333times as much and the profit percentage alone was therefore 8.333times as much. Hope this helps u to understand. 

Just realised in explaining these figures I should show these as 833.3% not 8.333 even me is finding these figures mind boggling. What a great word Mind boggling is BTW 🥴

Cheers Socca 😀

13 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Bellingham+Bastoni for Reece James is a dumb dumb deal, right? Nobody in their own mind would do this deal??

No Definitely Not Me!

If I had either Bellingham OR Reece James I'd probably never trade either of them anyway. It's too  good a rise to the top. Too much enjoyment over the years watching these kinda players on the TV for real. How would it be watching such as Messi and think the opposite... I sold him years ago for a pittance 🤢

The dream... is, it's like U own them even tho the real owners paid multi millions for them, it don't matter.

He Belongs To YOU!

On 3/19/2017 at 2:02 AM, Rahul W said:

ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

List of 85+ players:

• Enzo Perez (River Plate) 88
  • Franco Armani (River Plate) 88
  • Cristian Pavon (Boca Juniors) 88 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Eduardo Salvio (Boca Juniors) 88 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)

• Paulo Diaz (River Plate) 87 (+1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Nicolas de la Cruz (River Plate) 87
  • Matias Suarez (River Plate) 87
  • Milton Casco (River Plate) 87
  • Carlos Izquierdoz (Boca Juniors) 87
  • Frank Fabra (Boca Juniors) 87
  • Marcos Rojo (Boca Juniors) 87
  • Edwin Cardona (Tijuana/Boca Juniors) 87
  • Fabricio Bustos (Independiente) 87
  • Lisandro Lopez (Racing Club) 87

• Javier Pinola (River Plate) 86
  • Thiago Almada (Velez Sarsfield) 86 (+1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Santiago Caseres (Villarreal/Velez Sarsfield) 86 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Luis Advincula (Boca Juniors) 86
  • Lisandro Lopez (Boca Juniors) 86 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Ramon Abila (Boca Juniors/DC United) 86 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)  loan edited
  • Lautaro Acosta (Lanus) 86
  • Juan Sanchez Mino (Estudiantes) 86
  • Silvio Romero (Independiente) 86
  • Lucas Romero (Independiente) 86
  • Martin Benitez (Independiente/Sao Paulo) 86
  • Marco Ruben (Rosario Central) 86

• Julian Alvarez (River Plate) 85 (+5, 7 Oct 2021)
  • Braian Romero (River Plate) 85 (+2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Jorge Carrascal (River Plate) 85 (+2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Fabrizio Angileri (River Plate) 85 (+2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Robert Rojas (River Plate) 85
  • Bruno Zuculini (River Plate) 85
  • Jonatan Maidana (River Plate) 85 (-1, 25 Oct 2021)
  • David Martinez (Defensa/River Plate) 85 (+3, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Juan Komar (Talleres) 85
  • Guido Herrera (Talleres) 85
  • Carlos Auzqui (River Plate/Talleres) 85
  • Tomas Guidara (Velez Sarsfield) 85 (+2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Lautaro Giannetti (Velez Sarsfield) 85
  • Lucas Janson (Velez Sarsfield) 85
  • Agustin Bouzat (Velez Sarsfield) 85
  • Lucas Pratto (Velez Sarsfield) 85 (-2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Juan Ramirez (Boca Juniors) 85 (+2, 25 Oct 2021)
  • Jorman Campuzano (Boca Juniors) 85
  • Sebastian Villa (Boca Juniors) 85
  • Agustin Rossi (Boca Juniors) 85
  • Leonel di Placido (Lanus) 85
  • Ignacio Malcorra (Lanus) 85
  • Angel Gonzalez (Estudiantes/Lanus) 85
  • Rodrigo Aliendro (Colon) 85
  • Paulo Goltz (Colon) 85
  • Ezequiel Unsain (Defensa y Justicia) 85
  • Walter Bou (Boca Juniors/Defensa y Justicia) 85
  • Mariano Andujar (Estudiantes) 85
  • Nicolas Pasquini (Lanus/Estudiantes) 85
  • Nicolas Sanchez (Godoy Cruz) 85
  • Domingo Blanco (Independiente) 85
  • Ezequiel Munoz (Independiente) 85
  • Nicolas Reniero (Racing Club/Argentinos Juniors) 85
  • Diego Zabala (Rosario Central) 85
  • Fabian Rinaudo (Rosario Central) 85
  • Matias Rojas (Racing Club) 85
  • Leonel Miranda (Racing Club) 85
  • Nery Dominguez (Racing Club) 85
  • Gabriel Arias (Racing Club) 85
  • Leonardo Sigali (Racing Club) 85
  • Ignacio Piatti (Racing Club) 85
  • Eugenio Mena (Racing Club) 85
  • Cristian Lema (Newell's) 85
  • Pablo Perez (Newell's) 85
  • Ignacio Scocco (Newell's) 85 (-2, 29 May 2021)
  • Franco di Santo (San Lorenzo) 85
  • Nicolas Fernandez (San Lorenzo) 85
  • Alejandro Donatti (San Lorenzo) 85
  • Cristian Zapata (San Lorenzo) 85 (-1, 13 Jun 2021)
  • Gabriel Hauche (Aldosivi) 85

1. Carlos Tevez (free agent) 88
  2. Angel Romero (free agent) 87
  3. Oscar Romero (free agent) 86
  4. Jorge Moreira (free agent) 85

Updated this

5 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Well, I mentioned nine players weeks ago. Five of them have got their rises, three haven't and one still hasn't been added to the database.

Marcos Felipe (25/75) - 4320 minutes - rose to 82
Matheus Martinelli (20/75) - 3569 minutes
Luccas Claro (29/82) - 3420 minutes - rose to 84
Yago Felipe (26/82) - 3398 minutes - rose to 83
Luiz Henrique (20/76) - 2414 minutes - rose to 80
Caio Paulista (23/80) - 2219 minutes
Lucas Calegari (19/78) - 2045 minutes - rose to 83
Andre Trindade (20/73) - 1315 minutes
Gabriel Teixeira (not even in DB) - 2073 minutes

Can't understand why Martinelli is still 75

18 minutes ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Any danger of Donnarumma dropping in rating due to lack of minutes ?, I bought him after the euros thinking he might get a rise for his performances for Italy, now I`m worried he might drop.

Cheers

Any drop by SM would be met with howls of anger I'd expect.

He's had 5 full 90mins in League and Champions League this season and it's probably a settling in thing. For instance he's only conceded 2 goals in the 5 matches and played when they defeated Man City 2-0 in ChLeague.

Pochetino probably resting but using all his players to keep them all on their toes and injury free.

Right back onto the spreadsheet for tonight upload, I'm late, it's nearly 3pm

Todays:-

Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

PredicSpSheeEnglChelsea1.png.3661d1299f62d9c9254c7f5a9baf283d.png

Okay I have re-done Chelsea because I left out such as Trevoh Chalobah and Ruben-Lofthouse-Cheek and someone else I cant remember. Also the next day it was out of date and they won 7-0 and Mount got a hat-trick. Couldn't wait to see what a difference that made as well. We are 9 games in and roughly 9 games away from the midpoint of the season and SM Review Time. So here it is and that Hat-trick and 7-0 win has made a difference, particularly to Mount as U would expect.

To SM Search for this post EnglChels ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

On 10/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, Nameless said:

Sold all Fluminese players in every GW. 🤕

No sweat amico. 👨‍⚕️ 🏥 

I will continue making mention of any potentail riser's who are worth picking up in my SW reports. I hope you get well soon amico. 😀

On 10/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ha ha ha, just tried to put a thank you for releasing my message on and then asking if someone coud please answer my question. And guess what? its blocked! aaaaaargh

So, what was the question again? 

19 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Some of your predictions were spot on (about Utds team etc). You were close with 4 for the Reds! What a thumping!! What a match! What a day! 😀😎😍

Ole at the wheel!! 😆😆😆

I guess this game will loom large in the memory for many many years to come. 

Ole not at the wheel, Ole had a car crash yesterday! 😀 His tactical play this season was a car crash waiting to happen, the game against Liverpool (painfully) proved that. No intensity or fight by the United team at all, given that they were playing their greatest rival! Repeatedly kicking young Curtis Jones (who'd only recently come back from injury) is not what I meant by fight and intensity. 😑

16 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Bellingham+Bastoni for Reece James is a dumb dumb deal, right? Nobody in their own mind would do this deal?? Si!

Reece James looks to become the next great English RB, yet, still this is a very loopy deal for any manager to make.

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

KDB still holds his F(c) position. By that theory Foden should get F(c) added as well. 

Bunch of idiots run SM.

Now that you've mentioned it. I guess it's only a matter of time. 😉

5 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Any danger of Donnarumma dropping in rating due to lack of minutes ?, I bought him after the euros thinking he might get a rise for his performances for Italy, now I`m worried he might drop.

Cheers

He's too talented a kepper to drop. Plus, his great Euro and playing for PSG should really keep him at a strong and stable rating for many years to come. Lets not forget that he's still very very young (for such a high rated goalkeeper).

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Dias or de ligt? Ruben

Im a huge dias fan and been offered a straight swap (Dias is at the better performing/stronger club, thus has the higher likelyhood to go up first).

9 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:
On 10/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ha ha ha, just tried to put a thank you for releasing my message on and then asking if someone coud please answer my question. And guess what? its blocked! aaaaaargh

So, what was the question again? 

It is ok thanks you did answer it fairly soon after, a few Argenitna players that had risen that I wondered if I should keep.