Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

Socca,

What's going on with Struijk? He seems to get plenty of game time but his rating is quite low compared to others. Is he worth holding onto?

I have him and am keeping. Yes  I was a bit surprised when I saw that stat. Ask me in another 2 league games and we can keep an eye on the situation. I can just update him doesn't take too long for me to do 1 single player. Remind me to do it and I'll do it for you whenever u want.

Actually, thinking about it, Leeds lowly position 17th has a larger affect on all the ratings early on in the season and this will ease slowly as Leeds play more games as long as they don't sink firmly into the relegation zone itself. They were 9th EOS just gone. Also there is a relatively large gap between 82 and 83.

3 hours ago, Tibi said:

Bruno Guimaraes + Zakharyan or Laimer ?

Well if we look at the stats it's gotta be the duo.

Laimer 7 times on the bench only 148mins total, (59mins,0mins,25,22,31,11) .... Dreadful!

Guimaraes 847mins once on the bench

Zakharyan 1,023mins zero on the bench

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Wednesday 27/10/2021:

Plsyer edits: 5 + 7/8 of a page today. The bold 3 are worth buys (especially Bastian Yanez).

Brazil

Palmieres - 1 = Pedro ACÁCIO (19) (70). I can find that he made 3 first team apps last season.

Chile

🥇Universidad de Chile - 7 = Simón CONTRERAS (19) (73). I read that he has already played 589 minutes of top level football in the Primera Division. 

Union Espanola - 6 = Bastián YÁÑEZ (20) (75). 🤑 He's already made (near) 30 apps this year, and has no rating change to date. I believe he was gonna be called up to the national side but got injured so didn't part-take with the team.

Unión La Calera - 4

Deportes Antofagasta - 3 = Diego Orellanana (28) (78). Diego has played 23 times this year and hasn't had a rating change since 2014.

England 

Aston Villa - 1 = Matty Cash (24) (88). I wonder what the change is. Matty is a wingback who can play all along the right side, and has been playing in that position (thus far) this season. I noticied that SW has listed his nationality as Polish......And, after a search....

😃 I found out that: "Matty Cash has officially been granted Polish citizenship and could play his first game for the national team next month". "Despite growing up in England, Cash qualifies for Polish citizenship through his mother and grandfather".  

Sunderland - 1 = Anthony PATTERSON (GK) (21) (70) (on loan at Notts County). Maybe he's one to keep an eye out for in the long-term future, some GK's do tend to develop/come to the fold much later on, the Goalkeeper does seem to be around longer than the other players in a first eleven. 

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2021/10/14/22722177/hows-anthony-patterson-getting-on-notts-county-fan-paul-gives-honest-views-of-safc-goalie

France

EA Guingamp - 1 = Yoann Etienne (24) (80). I can't be sure what kind of change he will get even though he already has 8 apps this season.

Kuwait

Al Tadamon SC - 5 

Luxembourg

FC Wiltz 71 - 2 

--- --- --- --- -

SM GW's rating changes: Argentina 

Adios Amigos.

Edited by Milanista1
Corrections required.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Bastoni or Mount?

M. Llorente or Dybala?

The first one is easy Mount

2nd Not as easy Dybala is 93, LLorente  92 but LLorente more minutes etc. Dybala can still score goals. Why am I instinctively thinking i'd take Llorente?

I'll stick to my instincts and take Llorente but only just.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Wednesday 27/10/2021:

England 

Aston Villa - 1 = Matty Cash (24) (88). I wonder what the change is. Matty is a wingback who can play all along the right side, and has been playing in that position (thus far) this season. I noticied that SW has listed his nationality as Polish......And, after a search....

😃 I found that: "Matty Cash has officially been granted Polish citizenship and could play his first game for the national team next month". "Despite growing up in England, Cash qualifies for Polish citizenship through his mother and grandfather".  

Sunderland - 1 = Anthony PATTERSON (GK) (21) (70) (on loan at Notts County). Maybe he's one to keep an eye out for in the long-term future, as some GK do tend to develop/come to the fold much later on, the Goalkeeper does seem to be around longer than the other player positions

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2021/10/14/22722177/hows-anthony-patterson-getting-on-notts-county-fan-paul-gives-honest-views-of-safc-goalie

France

EA Guingamp - 1 = Yoann Etienne (24) (80). I can't be sure what kind of change he will get even though he already has 8 apps this season.

Cash is Polish, just checked

I edited Etienne's club as Guingamp. Tbh, he plays for Guingamp B, but this way he should get a drop. 8 appearances for the B side in the fourth tier.

Spreadsheet Result for SM Argentina Review:   Estudiantes and Independiente

45321904_ResulArgenEstudiIndependi.png.48e8e80557d613c0084f0ad9054655d1.png

All looking good with one exception Leonardo Godoy who is on loan at Talleres.

SM have a bad habit of missing some Loaned out players. I can understand this because u are constantly closing down the club page your on and going to another club page and then coming back to the original club. Too many loans and U can miss some of them or say to yourself I'll come back to them when I finish this page and never get around to actually doing it.

Plus 12 for Barreto and his valuation goes from 240k to £1.8million ie now 7.5 times higher, Nice one!

To SM Search for this post ArgeEstud and  ArgeIndep  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Hi all, 

i can get Either son or Gnabry for Bruno Fernandes. For me I am leaning against gnabry as he is playing good with Bayern and he has more chances to win more trophies with Bayern than son spurs. So should I? I don’t need good midfielder for now as I have Pedri , Wirtz and Bellingham as my future midfields. 

Ps: incase if the manager rejected my bid for gnabry should I go all out for son? 

55 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, 

i can get Either son or Gnabry for Bruno Fernandes. For me I am leaning against gnabry as he is playing good with Bayern and he has more chances to win more trophies with Bayern than son spurs. So should I? I don’t need good midfielder for now as I have Pedri , Wirtz and Bellingham as my future midfields. 

Ps: incase if the manager rejected my bid for gnabry should I go all out for son? 

Yes Son is a 94, Gnabry is younger & has more time to get 94 so either in your special circumstances of requiring a forward. So Go ahead with both at the same time if they are Seperate Owners and see who "bites"...

45 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Would you guys keep or sell Ben Godfrey (Everton) at this point ?

I dont think he has any chance of getting a +1 in the coming 9 months ?

I'm holding him waiting to see how it develops. Again I can update single players that are ALREADY ON MY DATABASE so no problem just let me know on the forum when u want him updating. He did have a virus (Covid??) between 7th August and 11th September. Think he's played full 90mins for last 4 matches.

Ben Godfrey Everton 8th -12.1% 0 88

-12.1%

Today another Spreadsheet  😀:-

Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

1955362212_PredictEnglLeicester9th.png.9a16bfd4bc411969072af3a8843bd3dd.png

Leicester looks a bit disappointing, with only 2 players in a rising position. Have done a rough check and everything seems ok.

It's probably the 9th position that's holding them back early season, combined with they are a club with most players mainly with high'ish ratings already and having to spread out the minutes a bit because of Europa League commitments and League cup games.

The 9th position may well cure itself as they hopefully rise up the table and of course The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

Possibly they may be lacking younger upcoming talent, other than Patson Daka. BTW Patson Daka's stats above don't include the heroics he had in the Europa League - 4 goals? He should get more chances now, going forward.

To SM Search for this post EnglLeice ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

On 10/26/2021 at 6:14 PM, Diego luis said:

Heung min son or bruno fernandes? The Portugese player. 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:27 PM, Tibi said:

Bruno Guimaraes + Zakharyan or Laimer ? B + Z. 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:27 AM, Nameless said:

Bastoni or Mount? Mason. 

M. Llorente or Dybala? Maybe Marcos.

Although, if Paulo is your best rated forward and you don't require a versatile player due to squad depth - then for sure pick Dybala instead. 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:45 AM, 1livornocalcio1 said:

Buongiorno,

Secondo voi trubin è da tenere?

Translated:

Good morning,

Do you think trubin should be kept?

9 months ago (last season) I would have said he's a must keep.

However, this season he has been less impressive and is now only a worth buy in a CGW. He's still young and could regain his previous top form. 

On 10/27/2021 at 3:21 PM, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, 

i can get Either son or Gnabry for Bruno Fernandes. For me I am leaning against gnabry as he is playing good with Bayern and he has more chances to win more trophies with Bayern than son spurs. So should I? Si. If the manager will offer some cash aswell that makes for a better deal.

I don’t need good midfielder for now as I have Pedri , Wirtz and Bellingham as my future midfields. 

Ps: incase if the manager rejected my bid for gnabry should I go all out for son? Yes. But ask the manager to include some cash in the deal as well. 

On 10/27/2021 at 3:30 PM, topofthebilly said:

Would you guys keep or sell Ben Godfrey (Everton) at this point ? I wouldn't, unless you is playing in a CGW. 

I dont think he has any chance of getting a +1 in the coming 9 months ? I agree.

Edited by Milanista1
Accidental quoted Socca's post.

11 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Guys I finally got tadic (gave up only toloi and cash) as my new striker so I won’t be selling Bruno. 
ps I used Bruno Fernandes as my striker but failed badly only 4 rating. So I don’t think play out of position player will work out. 

SM is fixed. If you play players out of position they will very rarely get over 6 rating. Same when you play like w rated players. So I wouldn't read anything into match ratings as I said everything is pre-programmed (fixed). 

So if I were you I would try it few more times (if necessary) and look at the results and performances of players around him to gauge some sort of understanding. 

31 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

M. Lacroix + Fati or bastoni? 

Long term

At this specific time I will go with Bastoni. 

Wolfsburg are way off the pace and I read couple of days back Fati is injured again(?). 

And my long term is summer review. 

30 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Diogo Jota (24M) or Angel Correa (20M) ?

both 91 rated

Keep in mind that Jota will lose 4M value in 2 months time .

Definitely Jota

Thursday 28/10/2021

Player edits: 3 + 5/6 of a page of player edits were done today. 

We are currently in a full blown Chilean (top tier) league review. I will try to mention as many (under 25's) who may be worth buying (SAR). 

SAR = Sell after rise, (when their TB is lifted).

Belgium

RSC Anderlecht - 1 = Sergio Gomez (21) (80). I read that he's started his career of in Belgium quite well. 

Chile

Deportes La Serena 🥇 - 7 = Leandro DÍAZ (22) (76) He has 12 apps already this year...  César MUNDER (21) (78). He has made 20 apps this year.

Deportivo Ñublense  - 5 - 1 = Tomás ROJAS (24) (77).

CD Everton - 5 - 1 = Alex IBACACHE (22) (78). He's clocked over 1000 minutes this year.

Universidad de Chile - 3 = Jimmy MARTÍNEZ (24) (80). Lucas ALARCÓN (21) (75).

Portugal (Liga Portugal 2)

Académica de Coimbra - 10

This begs the question could Portugal be next on the charts to be reviewed, when SW are done in South America?... 🤔Althooough I beleive the Portuguese review last took place  in July, therefore it would be tooooo soon for another review. 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

SM GW's player edits: Argentina Primera Division (mainly rises for under 25's).

Player added: Y. Bass, A. Martha  Z. Iqbal, M. Pasalic and more....

@thorgan lesar (if you have a moment)
could you please check out today's new players list and then advice us?....Going by your great thread it's quite evident that you are a (very good) talent scout.

https://www.soccermanager.com/multiplayer.php#

Thorgan Lesar states that:

Must buy
Ar'Jany Martha
Jader Gentil

Worth to buy
Marko Brkljača
Gabriel Vidovic (!)
Kyan Vaesen
Zidane Iqbal

! " means a bit more worth to buy then another "worth to buy-player"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Good day to you all amigos.

Edited by Milanista1
Indent + Thorgan's response.

Hi guys,

Would you give CR7 for any of these 2 guys: D.Malen, A.Theate, E.Garcia, E.Nketiah, D.Nunez, I.Jakobs, Y.Verschaeren, G.Martinelli.

From this list i think a better deal will be Malen + Nunez/Verschaeren....but i don't think i will let CR7 to let go.

What is your opinion?