Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

8 minutes ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi guys wondering if i should accept an offer i got for Fabian Ruiz 91 consisiting of Kossounnou 85 + Mckennie 89 + Carney Chukwuemeka 70. In doubts cause believe maybe Fabian can rise to 92. What are your thoughts?

I would keep Ruiz. As you say, chance he could reach 92 if Napoli continue their strong start to the season.

Spreadsheet Result for SM Argentina Review:   Estudiantes and Racing Club

ResulArgenIndepRacing.png.0424d256102b861dc1325ec9c0b8cbdf.png

Another great result Enzo Copetti bought for only £70,000 and now increased 

to 700k ie 10 times former valuation, profit alone therefore 900%

To SM Search for this post ArgeRacin and ArgeIndep  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

15 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Guys I finally got tadic (gave up only toloi and cash) as my new striker so I won’t be selling Bruno. 
ps I used Bruno Fernandes as my striker but failed badly only 4 rating. So I don’t think play out of position player will work out. 

Nice, much better than the other option, well done 😀

12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, should i give J.Kluivert for 2-3 players from this list: F.Serrano, E.Salcedo, P.Kalulu, N.Petrovic, M.Hoppe, N.Nkounkou, B.Praxedes, G.Bayrakdar, A.Musaba?

Thanks!

Kluivert as even some of the better options are not doing well enough to get a rise and don't get anywhere near 

4 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

M. Lacroix + Fati or bastoni? 

Long term

The Duo for me

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Diogo Jota (24M) or Angel Correa (20M) ?

both 91 rated

Keep in mind that Jota will lose 4M value in 2 months time .

Diego Jota and buy him 1st of Jan 22 if u can wait. I f u can't then Jota anyway

53 minutes ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi guys wondering if i should accept an offer i got for Fabian Ruiz 91 consisiting of Kossounnou 85 + Mckennie 89 + Carney Chukwuemeka 70. In doubts cause believe maybe Fabian can rise to 92. What are your thoughts?

Fabian more likely to stay rather than rise, 91 to 92 is a biggish jump, more possible EOS, if he is still in good form and Napoli win Serie A or finish close. The Swap is far from good enough anyway.

Thanks for possibly your first question on the forum, appreciate it. Wish more "watchers" would / will do the same. 👀 🙏

45 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

Would you give CR7 for any of these 2 guys: D.Malen, A.Theate, E.Garcia, E.Nketiah, D.Nunez, I.Jakobs, Y.Verschaeren, G.Martinelli.

From this list i think a better deal will be Malen + Nunez/Verschaeren....but i don't think i will let CR7 to let go.

What is your opinion?

No must be Ronaldo is a keep until he starts declining. Then maybe 3 might get a chance Malen, Nunez and one of Garcia/ Nketiah.

Another Spreadsheet Result for SM Argentina Review:  Godoy and Velez

1255076493_ResultArgenGodoyVelez.png.2d0ea71b4b7016f9f2b75ff2673849a8.png

As we travel further down the table the individual percentages seem to be reducing a bit. Which makes sense of course, we should expect that. These are the things I need to know to pitch the all important level of the Over0%rating when next I predict the Argentina review of SM.

To SM Search for this post ArgeGodoy and ArgeVelez  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps Running a bit late, will try to get an upload of Liverpool  done for usual 5pm time tonight but it might be later in the 5-6Pm window rather than earlier.

4 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

Would you give CR7 for any of these 2 guys: D.Malen, A.Theate, E.Garcia, E.Nketiah, D.Nunez, I.Jakobs, Y.Verschaeren, G.Martinelli.

From this list i think a better deal will be Malen + Nunez/Verschaeren....but i don't think i will let CR7 to let go.

What is your opinion?

The deal has reached another lvl now:

FDJ + B.Saka + CR7 for M.Salah + E.Garcia/M.Lacroix.

Which side would you choose?

Spreadsheet Prediction Update for England:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

PredicEnglLiverpool2nd.png.25c900674e1cb7e2c498a72efb8f9985.png

Usually all the over 88 players, would have red box warnings surrounding them but their is an exception at Liverpool today. Many have been saying including BBC commentators that Salah is THE BEST player in the world right now.

If SM thinks that, as I also do, then maybe if he continues this peak form until the Winter Review he will surely become a 96 and if he still remains supreme at EOS then he could well be a 97!

I've watched just about all his matches and enjoyed many great goals and I agree with the BBC. So I've changed one of those "RED Boxes to Bright Green! Do you believe he deserves this special Bright Green Box accolade too??

To SM Search for this post EnglLiver ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

On 10/28/2021 at 3:53 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Which side would you choose?

Well, Although I'd take FDJ Over Garcia and Saka over Lacroix The Massive one is Salah over Ronaldo which helps win hands down the RH side over the Left Emy.

Edit: Salah + Lacroix

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them: Rodrygo, D. Szoboloszlai, Pedro Neto.

Well they all have or have had problems in the past few years.

If we sweep those problems to one side and look at their potential b4 that, their innate abilities as 20/21 years olds then I'd say:-

1st: Pedro Neto's Form b4 his injury and re-occurance of the injury again was fantastic and I hope he can regain that peak of performances that came quickly at Wolves as he at first developed quickly into a real goal threat as well as crosses. Unfortunately still injured atm. Was a regular just b4 injury and an attacking threat.

2nd: Rodrygo has always looked good to me when I have seen him the few times I have at watched Real Madrid. He's nowhere near getting Full minutes at RM just yet RM should be a great place to learn his trade and improve as well as being top of the League currently. 10 appearances 362mins, 7 times on Bench, Subbed in 7 times Subbed out 3times, no full 90mins this season.

3rd: Szoboloszlai I know the least about but have watched him a few times & I was impressed, but not as much as the first two. He had a slow start at Leipzig due to injury during his first season but looks to be playing now with 8 appearances 467mins, 2 full 90's, 3 substitute ins and 4 substitutes out this season

Potential can always go differently to what u think at their tender ages as they go on to develop & mature fully in the ways of Professional Football Coaching. Better luck to them all in the future.

On 10/27/2021 at 8:48 PM, JordanW1130 said:

Guys I finally got tadic (gave up only toloi and cash) as my new striker so I won’t be selling Bruno. 
ps I used Bruno Fernandes as my striker but failed badly only 4 rating. So I don’t think play out of position player will work out. 

Well done amico. 

Apologies, our advice didn't work out for you. However if I were you I would have used Bruno as a lone striker (if you hadn't done) with a defensive arrow deployed on him, using Fernandes as your playmaker, with your two wide men (deployed with attacking arrows) attacking from the flanks. 🙂

On 10/28/2021 at 12:13 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, should I give J.Kluivert for 2-3 players from this list: F.Serrano, E.Salcedo, P.Kalulu, N.Petrovic, M.Hoppe, N.Nkounkou, B.Praxedes, G.Bayrakdar, A.Musaba?

Thanks!

If giving up Justin doesn't make your team too weak then go for the trio. 

20 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

M. Lacroix + Fati or bastoni? Alessandro

Long term

(Atm) Bastoni just edges it for me. 

20 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Diogo Jota (24M) or Angel Correa (20M) ? DJ🎶 😀

both 91 rated

Keep in mind that Jota will lose 4M value in 2 months time .

I pick the Liverpool Forward. 

16 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi guys wondering if i should accept an offer i got for Fabian Ruiz 91 consisiting of Kossounnou 85 + Mckennie 89 + Carney Chukwuemeka 70. In doubts cause believe maybe Fabian can rise to 92. What are your thoughts? Keep Fabian Ruiz. The potential of a 92 is likey in the summer, happen Napoli can finsh in the top 3

16 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion? Lets jump to lvl 5

12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Which side would you choose? The right side just edges it for me, because you are getting the (current) best player in the world! I know Saka and FJD are gonna be difficult to give up on, however you've replaced C. Ronaldo with the best player out there. 

11 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Rank them: Rodrygo, D. Szoboloszlai, Pedro Neto.

Atm= 1. Rodrygo

2. Neto

2. Szoboloszlai

image.png.cc0edf451ec2929fea2e4047e0c356df.png

(Mistake) Friday 29/10/2021:

Player edits: 3 pages + 1 player of edits today - many more from Chile. I noticed that quite a few of the edits were just for players who have been listed at the wrong club. For example 3 players who were listed FC Saarbrücken don't actually play for the Club (in real life). 

🇦🇷

Roasrio Central - 1 = Gino INFANTINO (28?) (73). Gino is actually 18. He's already played near 10 games this season. Therefore he should (hopefully) get some sort of rise and not just a change in age to become 10 years younger. 😀

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/club-atletico-rosario-central/kader/verein/1418 

I had to be sure I wasn't imagining anything. 😀

🇧🇷

Fluminense - Guilherme Henrique Da Silva (20) (70). Can't find much on him. 

🇨🇱

🥇O'Higgins FC - 8 = Diego Abraham GONZÁLEZ (23) (77). DAG has clocked up to 810 minutes (so far) this year.

Raúl OSORIO (26) (80). Has played over 500 minutes so far this year. 

Hugo HERRERA (23) (76). He's already played 15 times (out on loan) this year. 

Académica de Coimbra - 6

CD Palestino -4

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Liverpool - 1 = Tyler Morgan (18) (65). Not a must buy (yet), but certainly a worth buy just to see how he progresses in seasons to come.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/09/who-is-tyler-morton-the-18-year-old-who-changed-the-game-vs-norwich/amp/

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2021/10/27/jurgen-klopp-sets-out-plan-for-real-talent-tyler-morton-after-full-liverpool-debut-15498915/amp/

🇩🇪

FC Saarbrücken - 3 

🇵🇹

FC Porto B - 1 = Pedro JUSTINIANO (21) (75). 

🇪🇸

Barcelona FC - 1 = Sergino Dest (20) (88). (Until topofthebilly made mention of it) I wasn't sure what the change was: I see that he can now play all across both flanks as he has done this season. 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/379205/Show/Sergiño-Dest

His squad number is correct, as is his height. 🕵️‍♂️However, we can all see ("we'll most of us") that Dest does in fact have hair on his head and some facial hair to, such info hasn't (yet) been added on to his SW profile. 😀

--- --- --- ---

SM GW's rating changes: 🇦🇷

--- --- --- ---

The players I have put in bold (today) are either SAR or (long term) worth buys.

Good day friends. 

P.S. @Nameless The nation flags have only returned because (atm) I seem to be able to post (without any issues) via my smartphone. Using my phone is quicker than accessing the website via my laptop, which doesn't allow me to access the nation flags. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Extra info required.

Nice to see that Dest received an added AM(RL) position after recently playing a few times in that position , instead of lagging behind a lot with the change .

Would like to know the consensus behind it though .

Like X minutes or X time started qualifies . At least with such info we can MANAGE our teams . Which is what this game is about .

On 10/19/2021 at 4:21 PM, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st November 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

BUT on this occasion as to the best of my recollection Nameless requested everybody to keep an eye out for October's 29yo's because he had a theory about them. Think that was it, so I've added a few and if anyone else comes across some please let me or nameless know:-

279098404_OddBirthdaysforNov1st21.png.a696d9464937c831c4c2a6b7408df301.png

Ok I'll keep looking for October 29yo's as well as the usual October 23 & 25yo's as well. It seems to be unusually few so far this month of the latter two.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I had a stab at a predicted Nov 1st for Allison Becker of 40M but I'll have a 2nd guess on £39.92m because I kinda remember  SM had these unusually odd figures as well. We'll see on 1st November

Sorry I just haven't had time to find more than the above.

Anyway, You Just have time if you want to sell, as it's 3 days only b4 the changes on the 1st of November 😀

I have a question for all you wise, noble player-rating predictors:

Which of the below would you pick if you had to choose one?

Marc Guehi, Melvin Bard or Nico Schlotterbeck? (or another choice for roughly £2.5m) (just so happens to be defenders, but any positions best value for £2.5m eligible)

Criteria being best next rating change increase and then long-term potential.

My gut tells me Marc Guehi personally. What do you lot think?

Much love to you all,

Glow

Another Spreadsheet Result for SM Argentina Review:  Defensa and Argentinos

ResulArgentDefensaArgentos.png.7d8a8dfce496d46675200365e5da2d2d.png

Not a lot here to shout about, but worth knowing there is an Adonis about ie an Adonis Frias with a whopping rise from 200k to £1.6M! ... £1.4m profit for investing just 200😀

Also if u see me adding on rows at the bottom as here, there is a good reason for it. If I don't do this the aspect ratio changes. To be clear it shrinks the whole picture and U well may find U couldn't read it. The above is a tiny bit less than the minimum but still readable.

To SM Search for this post ArgeDefen and ArgeArgen  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters, as example with Lyon

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Nice to see that Dest received an added AM(RL) position after recently playing a few times in that position , instead of lagging behind a lot with the change .

Would like to know the consensus behind it though .

Like X minutes or X time started qualifies . At least with such info we can MANAGE our teams . Which is what this game is about .

It gets added quicker for higher rated players at higher rated clubs just because there are more eyes on them.

40 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

What do you guys think of Gabriel Martinelli ?

Is he still 90+ material ? Hasn't scored a single goal since May ...

Yes his "Star" has "fallen" somewhat in recent times possibly but not completely because of Injuries. For one so young it could "Flip"  at anytime but it's a waiting game waiting and watching for an upturn in form. It couls come next week or never. So it's just best to wait and see rather than to commit now. 

I'd say atm he doesn't look like a 90+ player.

1 hour ago, Brian Smith said:

Doku & Stengs for  Kulusevski....good deal???

Doku only 151mins this season is due to return from injury TODAY. That was the target return we should see soon whether or when he returns to Rennes first team. Maybe this weekend??

Stengs 515mins only 1 goal at Nice.

Kulusevski Hasn't had a full 90mins at Juve since the 11th September 

If Doku returns at full speed and Stengs gets more minutes then they may have a chance but atm an 89 is worth more than an 86 and 87. I'd stick with Kulusevski he is only 21 and consistency is not easy while your still learning .  

Ps It's too late to start ManC now and upload for 5pm'ish and there will be more minutes to update after the weekend, and I have a supermarket delivery this afternoon too. So I'll see what more I can do on the Argentinian / SM review results, with the time I've got now (after 3pm) instead.