• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don't know where the direct comparison from Lopes to Asensio comes from, the Deal was Bailey + Lopes = Asensio, while Lopes alone probably won't be better player than Asensio, Bailey in the other hand has the potential to be, so it's a good deal.

Wouldn’t swap both for Asensio. Not a hope in hell. Just my opinion but Asensio could be a 92/93 over the next 12 months and has massive potential.

Bailey has had a good first full season but will need to move to someone like Bayern to even get near to Asensio.

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Wouldn’t swap both for Asensio. Not a hope in hell. Just my opinion but Asensio could be a 92/93 over the next 12 months and has massive potential.

Bailey has had a good first full season but will need to move to someone like Bayern to even get near to Asensio.

I don't think that will be a problem, Bailey is only 20 years old and Bayern is already sniffing around, it will be only a matter of time. Again, you're still missing the point that is two 90+ future players for one, it will depend on what's more valuable to your squad, having a 91/92 player now than can be 93/94 in the future or two 89 players that can be at least 90+ in the future, there is not a definite answer.

But Asensio 93 in the next 12 months would require a lot from him, and from Real.

2 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Is there really a reason for Burki to drop?

Not really

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Agreed

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Error prone goalkeeper. Google Burki and mistake and you will find a lot of different pictures and stories.

Neverthless no reason to a -1 for me

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I totally forgot about De Bruyne, but comparing to the likes of Fellaini, Moussa Dembele or even Witsel. I know he isn't, but that's what Martinez said as an excuse.

Yeahh i consider De Bruyne a 10/11/7...not an 8

And Naingollan a 8 not 6/10

But thats me :)

2 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Is there really a reason for Burki to drop?

not the most necessary drop, imo

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Gotze and Volland stay? 

see tomorrow

20 minutes ago, EvaGreen2 said:

why my  content will need to be approved by a moderator?

I'm ID EvaGreen but I can't discuss now

idk

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I don't think that will be a problem, Bailey is only 20 years old and Bayern is already sniffing around, it will be only a matter of time. Again, you're still missing the point that is two 90+ future players for one, it will depend on what's more valuable to your squad, having a 91/92 player now than can be 93/94 in the future or two 89 players that can be at least 90+ in the future, there is not a definite answer.

But Asensio 93 in the next 12 months would require a lot from him, and from Real.

You may be right but Asensio is in the Mbappe bracket for me future world beater and already plays at Real Madrid. He can easily be a 95/96 player in the future same as Mbappe.

Players like this don’t cone along very often and if you sell in a competitive gameworld you might never see him again haha

6 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

France was before Germany last year then was italy England and Spain if I’m correct

Last summer it was definitely the order I mentioned. I'm on another forum where a member has kept track of league review order since 2016.

Summer review orders
2016: France, Italy, Germany, England, Spain (all done in May)
2017: Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy (all done in May)
2018 (so far): Germany

Winter review orders
2016: France, Italy, Germany, England (all done in December), Spain (January)
2017: France, Germany, Italy, England (all done in November), Spain (December)

You're thinking of the winter review rather than summer. Winter has been a different order to summer except for 2016.