Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Need to swap out Wendell now haha. Was hoping he would rise. I've been looking at Ben Davies, Hernandez brothers and Kimpembe but they aren't for sale. Any other promising left backs with a chance of going to 90?

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Characters in Italic means, that you didn't predict those players? 

Soares or Trippier + Kenny 

yes

duo

4 hours ago, Moz^ said:

Any chance of HUMMELS > 95?

no

4 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Why so many Dortmund players droping? 

not been great in recent times, lot of passengers 

4 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Massacre for Borussia Dortmund 

deserved tbf

3 hours ago, Marek said:

Lingard (88) 100% +2 or "chances" to get only a +1?

90 50/50

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Volland still 89, it's a joke...he deserved to rise even in last reviews... 

yes

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Zidane leaves Real Madrid :o

surprised

39 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Need to swap out Wendell now haha. Was hoping he would rise. I've been looking at Ben Davies, Hernandez brothers and Kimpembe but they aren't for sale. Any other promising left backs with a chance of going to 90?

yeah tough luck

Bereiche will get 89, Vrsaljko maybe

37 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Chamberlain or Kimpembe?

CM or CB, no comparison 

• Kovacic or Fekir. I need an AM. 
  • This is my CB lineup: Nastasic, Kosc, Christensen, De ligt. (Should I sell or keep Kosc and Nastasic). 
  • Ranking : Retsos, Akanji, Diop.
  • Chris Wood of Burnley -  Any chances of rise? I saw his transfermarkt value. He's valued at 18M. I feel 86 is too low!!!

Real Madrid's three UCL wins in a row is enough to prove that their current squad is on a higher level than most of the players in the game. For this, I believe some of their players deserve an increase for their impact and for their legendary status.

Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Navas, Carvajal, Casemiro deserve a +1 increase in rating. Yes, Modric & Kroos deserve to be 96, when Xavi hit 97 and Gerrard hit 97 in the game 10 years ago with Liverpool. They're not strikers/attacking players so many will ridicule my opinion, but they have an equal impact on the game from their position like Suarez (97) Neymar (96) and Lewa (96) do as strikers. Ramos, Navas, Carvajal & Casemiro are debatable but the latter duo deserve a +1 too. 

14 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Real Madrid's three UCL wins in a row is enough to prove that their current squad is on a higher level than most of the players in the game. For this, I believe some of their players deserve an increase for their impact and for their legendary status.

Modric, Kroos, Marcelo, Ramos, Navas, Carvajal, Casemiro deserve a +1 increase in rating. Yes, Modric & Kroos deserve to be 96, when Xavi hit 97 and Gerrard hit 97 in the game 10 years ago with Liverpool. They're not strikers/attacking players so many will ridicule my opinion, but they have an equal impact on the game from their position like Suarez (97) Neymar (96) and Lewa (96) do as strikers. Ramos, Navas, Carvajal & Casemiro are debatable but the latter duo deserve a +1 too. 

I would like to see kroos, ramos and modric at 96 but doubt any of them will because of how madrid performed in the league. 

I think casemiro and carvajal will both have good chances.

Can anyone explain to me why varane doesn't deserve 93? Everytime i see him play he shows high quality mature football but i dont watch him weekly. 

16 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Think the likes of Modric and Kroos should have got 96 last season after winning the league as well. Can’t see them getting that now but yes I can see where you are coming from.

Dont see how likes of Lewandowski deserves a 96 in comparison and the above don’t.

They were quite easy to give Aubamayeng 95 but don’t believe he is in that bracket really. Same as Verratti walked into 94 without deserving.

Bit unexpected but they've dropped basically every player who has been injured throughout the season. They've been ruthless with rating drops this time around. De Gea isn't going to rise any time soon and the difference in ability between Neuer and De Gea isn't that great, so ratings at the top for goalkeepers seem about right. Buffon should decrease when Italy is reviewed and for me Courtois isn't a 93 rated keeper anymore but can't see him going down. I imagine Oblak, Ter Stegen, Ederson and Alisson will all rise.

3 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

They didn't drop Reus for 2-3 injury filled seasons. Neuer has one of those, he drops

He was a 96 though, I guess there's no leighway for a 96 when injured as there is for a 94.