Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

22 minutes ago, Grembo said:

Who would be the better buy... Andy Robertson or Kieran Tierney? Also who would be better to sell in order to raise funds for this purchase... Joe Gomez or Nathan Ake? Thanks

Andy Robertson

Nathan Ake

28 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

so slow SM updating

Hmmmm...I think that this will stay the pace. I think that the Summer review will now last until August. That SM have deliberately matched it to the 'end of season'. Sucks so bad and it would have been nice for them to have told us that this was the plan.

1 hour ago, Grembo said:

Who would be the better buy... Andy Robertson or Kieran Tierney? Also who would be better to sell in order to raise funds for this purchase... Joe Gomez or Nathan Ake? Thanks

Have to go with Robertson/Ake as well.

Who to buy between Fabio Depaoli (Chievo) and Scott McTominay (Man United)? Money is a problem, so I can only buy one of them.

7 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Who to buy between Fabio Depaoli (Chievo) and Scott McTominay (Man United)? Money is a problem, so I can only buy one of them.

I would say McTominay. Mourinho likes him and he's a full scottish international now... but thats just my opinion

1 hour ago, Grembo said:

Robertson and Gomez all day long for me.

Expect Gomez to be a regular for Liverpool next season and has a higher ceiling and also will be an England regular. Ake  would need a move to do any proper damage ratings wise.

21 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Tough call Depaoli u21 for Italy and should get similar rise to Mctominay. Depaoli has been linked with some top clubs so would expect a possible move in the summer.

Not sure what JM will do with McTominay though it’s anyones guess. I would personally say there are better options out there for that value who can rise quicker such as;

Rosier - 1.6m Dijon French u21 should get plus 3

Bissouma - 2.4m little more expensive from Lille should get plus 2 linked with Spurs this week and supposed to be quite a big prospect more so that the two you have mentioned.

Thanks for the replies. Just two more questions before I retreat back into my cave:

Rank the following full backs:

Sofiane Alakouch, Tyler Adams, Kyle Walker-Peters and Valentin Rosier

and

Rank the following midfielders:

Tyler Adams, Fabio Depaoli and Scott McTominay

3 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

so slow SM updating

yes

3 hours ago, Grembo said:

Robertson

Ake

2 hours ago, Elephant said:

McTominay

32 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Thanks for the replies. Just two more questions before I retreat back into my cave:

Rank the following full backs:

Sofiane Alakouch, Tyler Adams, Kyle Walker-Peters and Valentin Rosier

and

Rank the following midfielders:

Tyler Adams, Fabio Depaoli and Scott McTominay

Not too sure about either tbh

1 hour ago, cray1231 said:

Who to buy: Jorginho/E.Dier/Davinson Sanchez/ Tolisso? 

Nothing I, tolisso, Sanchez, dier

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £20m to spend and I want a DM/CM, minimum rating of 89 (if he is due to rise soon). Any rating higher, with a good chance of going up. Recommendations please? I wanted Fabinho, but I'm annoyingly £4m short. 😢

If happy with taking 88 rated chiesa and torreira are good shouts to rise and moves to bigger clubs 

21 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Which would you go for if you had to buy only one? Luan or Iñaki Williams? 

Luan for me 

Danilo Pereira has any future? Worth spending 16M?

What about Andre Gomes? Right now he won't increase but surely he's moving out this season. Does he chance to impress again? 

I've Banega in my team. So ranking pls. Banega, Andre Gomes and Danilo Pereira. 

The Argentine league has ended and the new season will resume in August this year. Argentina was reviewed in February 2018, so I guess we will have to wait till end of this year before it's reviewed again. Some decent risers there.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £20m to spend and I want a DM/CM, minimum rating of 89 (if he is due to rise soon). Any rating higher, with a good chance of going up. Recommendations please? I wanted Fabinho, but I'm annoyingly £4m short. 😢

sell you own player(s) to computer and buy him(them) back, then you will get extra money, up to 20%.

24 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

The Argentine league has ended and the new season will resume in August this year. Argentina was reviewed in February 2018, so I guess we will have to wait till end of this year before it's reviewed again. Some decent risers there.

A few Arg. players just updated few days ago, like Cristian LEMA, Matías VARGAS, etc.

So, maybe update a few later, not necessarily.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Rodri Hernandez, Lorenzo Pellegrini and Lucas Torreira

10 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

sell you own player(s) to computer and buy him(them) back, then you will get extra money, up to 20%.

No, you will make a loss if the player doesn't increase his rating.

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

Rodri Hernandez, Lorenzo Pellegrini and Lucas Torreira

No, you will make a loss if the player doesn't increase his rating.

for example, you sell a 5M valued payer @5.5~6M, then buy back @5M 7 days later, and you earn 10%~20% from the deals.

10 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

for example, you sell a 5M valued payer @5.5~6M, then buy back @5M 7 days later, and you earn 10%~20% from the deals.

You pay wages for 20 turns. So you will make a slight loss on low cost players. Of course you can do this for higher cost players, but you risk losing them to rival clubs.

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

You pay wages for 20 turns. So you will make a slight loss on low cost players. Of course you can do this for higher cost players, but you risk losing them to rival clubs.

what? Doesn't the salary be counted weekly?