• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Haha yeah I oook for the same ones haha I think he might only rise 86 this would mean he would be value 4m but you may get a generous bid when you sell him to the computer so still be decent enough profit. 

I just bought Lee Melous from Nice hopefully he can make some money with a plus 1 or 2 also and double my money

another player could get a good rise is Srarfi (Nice). Rahul's pred says he could get +3, monolithic's pred says +4.

2 hours ago, unforgiven said:

any defender likely to rise to 92 - 93?

Umtiti, Walker, Carvajal and Alba are the most likely to rise and in that order. Saul Niguez can play centre back and has played at fullback so may work but not sure how he'd do in that position with his stats. Varane and Marquinhos are on their way to 93 but maybe not this time.

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola Lookman, but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

3 minutes ago, Grembo said:

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola Lookman, but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

Enes Unal from Villarreal

2 hours ago, Grembo said:

Jonathan Bamba 22, 85 (+2) - only 3m.

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The pace with which the review is taking place is beggars believe and a farce. Losing interest in SM over this.

My little horse is in the middle of a promotion battle, and I need those players to rise! Don't SM realise how much money is at stake. 

If I don't get promotion I'm gonna sue!

6 hours ago, Grembo said:

Amath Ndiaye

7 hours ago, Grembo said:

Jonathan Bamba +2 to 87 (3M)