Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £20m to spend and I want a DM/CM, minimum rating of 89 (if he is due to rise soon). Any rating higher, with a good chance of going up. Recommendations please? I wanted Fabinho, but I'm annoyingly £4m short. 😢

Some good suggestions above. Someone like Kondogbia could easily get plus 1 to 91 as well. Depends what rating you are after?

Personally you could get Rodri, Tousart, Ndombele and Aouar for 20m all have massive futures and all should rise 

Rodri 88-89/90 just signed for Atletico Madrid

Ndombele 85-88

Aouar 82-87

Tousart 87-89

Lyon finished 3rd so expecting significant changes for then in the review this week.

37 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

for example, you sell a 5M valued payer @5.5~6M, then buy back @5M 7 days later, and you earn 10%~20% from the deals.

Let's say a player is valued at 5M and you sell him at 5.5M-6M.

What if there are competitive bids from other clubs when you are trying to re-sign him? 

And if you say, he's not so worth that other clubs won't bid, then robably he's not good enough to buy again and keep him in the squad.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £20m to spend and I want a DM/CM, minimum rating of 89 (if he is due to rise soon). Any rating higher, with a good chance of going up. Recommendations please? I wanted Fabinho, but I'm annoyingly £4m short. 😢

Jorginho would probably the best single player for that money, should be 92 at the end of the review. Check Fabinho hasn't scone a free agent in the gameworld after his transfer. I'd get a mixture of torreira, tousart, rodri, aouar and ndombele depending on who's available in your gameworld as previous posters have said.

11 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Fabinho stay at 91? 

What do you think?

He'll stay.

If he has moved from some unknown club or out of top 5 European club, there might be a slight chance for increase. Even that too is possible only he's less than 87. Once a player reaches 89 or 90, his performance at club level and international level plays a major role in rating increase. 

Moreover, he has moved from Monaco (2016-17 league Champions) to Liverpool (who is trying to win a silverware for so many days). 😂

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

There were few good suggestions. My opinions:

Direct to first team :

100% or higher chances of rise : Jorginho, Wijnaldum, Allan 

50/50 or slight chances of rise : Paulinho, N'Zonzi, Vecino, Kondogbia, Milinkovic Savic 

Future first teamers :

Dendoncker, Ndidi, Rodri Hernandez, Tousart

28 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Let's say a player is valued at 5M and you sell him at 5.5M-6M.

What if there are competitive bids from other clubs when you are trying to re-sign him? 

And if you say, he's not so worth that other clubs won't bid, then robably he's not good enough to buy again and keep him in the squad.

right, if your GW competitive, it's hard to re-sign a good player again.

but, noticed that he could buy Fabinho by cash only but no one else to bid for him, that means he could earn money by this way.

45 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

right, if your GW competitive, it's hard to re-sign a good player again.

but, noticed that he could buy Fabinho by cash only but no one else to bid for him, that means he could earn money by this way.

Not sure why people play in non competitive game worlds it’s pointless!

10 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Why did SM get rid of the chat feature then?  

I used to use it a lot.  Seemed unnecessary. 

yeah

10 hours ago, cray1231 said:

Who to buy: Jorginho/E.Dier/Davinson Sanchez/ Tolisso? 

lol that's tough, Jorginho perhaps

10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Torreira, Ndombele

9 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Which would you go for if you had to buy only one? Luan or Iñaki Williams? 

Luan

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

Aubameyang stay? 

should -1 imo

9 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Danilo Pereira has any future? Worth spending 16M?

What about Andre Gomes? Right now he won't increase but surely he's moving out this season. Does he chance to impress again? 

I've Banega in my team. So ranking pls. Banega, Andre Gomes and Danilo Pereira. 

depends where Danilo and Gomes move now

8 hours ago, Ahmed said:

The Argentine league has ended and the new season will resume in August this year. Argentina was reviewed in February 2018, so I guess we will have to wait till end of this year before it's reviewed again. Some decent risers there.

yep not any time soon

7 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Fabinho stay at 91? 

What do you think?

stay

6 hours ago, SanchoJr said:

Been offered Draxler for Malcom, opinions please!

Malcom

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Leiva 89(Lazio)? stay/+1?

should +1

5 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Lucas tousart?

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Jesus vallejo worth buy?

maybe not rn

1 hour ago, Stace said:

Any chance Mattia Perin could get 90? Probably a touch optimistic!

nah too soon, but if he moves to Juve a rise could be on in the near future

21 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

How sure are you about Leo dubois getting a +2?

decent chance because of the Lyon move