Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

40 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Guilbert (Caen) sure +2? In this way his value goes from 2.8 to 5/6 M?

Yeah it should do normally. I would maybe caution on the lower side due to league position but normally someone in that age bracket would be worth around 5.5-6m I think. Good little money making and bit of scouting! 馃憤

28 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Yeah it should do normally. I would maybe caution on the lower side due to league position but normally someone in that age bracket would be worth around 5.5-6m I think. Good little money making and bit of scouting! 馃憤

Thank you. I want to be sure he will rise +2. In this way i can make 2M of profit.

22 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Mattia carldara 90?聽

I think so. Considering Papu Gomez is 91 and Caldara has just made his Azzuri debut and signed for Juventus.

7 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Thank you. I want to be sure he will rise +2. In this way i can make 2M of profit.

Haha yeah I oook for the same ones haha I think he might only rise 86 this would mean he would be value 4m but you may get a generous bid when you sell him to the computer so still be decent enough profit.聽

I just bought Lee Melous from Nice hopefully he can make some money with a plus 1 or 2 also and double my money

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Haha yeah I oook for the same ones haha I think he might only rise 86 this would mean he would be value 4m but you may get a generous bid when you sell him to the computer so still be decent enough profit.聽

I just bought Lee Melous from Nice hopefully he can make some money with a plus 1 or 2 also and double my money

another player could get a good rise is聽Srarfi (Nice). Rahul's pred says he could get +3, monolithic's pred says +4.

2 hours ago, unforgiven said:

any defender likely to rise to 92 - 93?

Umtiti, Walker, Carvajal and Alba are the most likely to rise and in that order. Saul Niguez can play centre back and has played at fullback so may work but not sure how he'd do in that position with his stats. Varane and Marquinhos are on their way to 93 but maybe not this time.

Get Mata or Keep Callej贸n?聽

I got an offer for Callej贸n, and if I accept, I鈥檇 go after Mata. 聽I know Callej贸n may rise +1, but then again, SM isn鈥檛 consistent with their rating changes AND Callej贸n is 33 years old!

11 hours ago, Galaridor said:

Icardi or Martial + Thorgan

Icardi

9 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Mattia carldara 90?聽

50/50

6 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Odriozola will only rise +1?聽

+2 imo. If Max can get +2, then Robertson and Odriozola deserve the same.聽

4 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Get Mata or Keep Callej贸n?聽

I got an offer for Callej贸n, and if I accept, I鈥檇 go after Mata. 聽I know Callej贸n may rise +1, but then again, SM isn鈥檛 consistent with their rating changes AND Callej贸n is 33 years old!

Callejon might get +1 imo. But for both Mata and Callejon, this is the max rating they can get.聽

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola聽Lookman,聽but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

3 minutes ago, Grembo said:

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola聽Lookman,聽but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

Enes Unal from Villarreal

2 hours ago, Grembo said:

Tammy Abraham. He's 86 already.