Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3928

  • Kieran_S91

    3032

  • Soccahappy

    1535

  • Milanista1

    1291

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

In my opinion Ndombélé has the potential to be better than Casemiro in the long run, or at least similar rating, he's just a beast. And you would still get Fernandinho to fill Casemiro absence for a few seasons, similar rating and more versatile. And 15M to spend in youngsters or improve your squad. 

Casemiro 92 +1 next review

Fernandinho 92 50/50 +1 next review

Ndombele +2 to 88 next review, future 91+

That's my two cents.

Ok TY 1-1 :)

and about this guys?

Darmian -1?

Pastore -1?

Buffon? How much? -3?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

I don‚Äôt think it‚Äôs a cap. It‚Äôs more that¬†Bologna don‚Äôt have any players of 89 ability thus far ūüėāūüėā.¬†

Yes I have him myself, but that is the doubt

 

Yes I have him myself, but that is the doubt. I have him as +1 IF SM allow it to rise OR of course Verdi goes to a bigger club, maybe 75% chance. We'll see .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes I have him myself, but that is the doubt. I have him as +1 IF SM allow it to rise OR of course Verdi goes to a bigger club, maybe 75% chance. We'll see .....

He has better goal contributions than Papu Gomez, Lorenzo Insigne and the same as Ivan Perisic. Don’t think SM will begrudge him a plus 1. Plus 2 maybe wishing for too much haha

Apparently when interviewed Italy game on Sunday he revealed he had agreed with Napoli who were in negotiations for him in January. 

Fingers crossed anyway!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Kyle Walker(28,91) D(RC)DM M(R)

Romagnoli(23,90) D(LC)

Suso(24,90) AM(RLC)F(RL)

Kessie(21,89) DM,MC

Pickford(23,89) GK

Ederson(24,90) GK

Rank in terms of who you'd rather have short term and long term.

Edit: Add Ndombele(21,85) in there lol

long term Ndombele, romagnoli, ederson, walker, kessie, suso
short - walker, ederson, romagnoli, ndombele, suso, kessie

Edited by d5v1L
misread the question
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yuasa said:

I want to try to buy ocampos if he will rise +2. Only +1 it's not enough with 6mln spending

wait and see haha

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sell or keep Seri?

Sell or keep Stones?

keep

keep

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Darmian -1?

Pastore -1?

Buffon? How much? -3?

Carlos CASEMIRO or 15,000,000 Tanguy NDOMB√ČL√Ȭ†and¬†Luis FERNANDINHO?

May stay if he moves to Juve

yes

maybe -1 only

duo

7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

9 games in and Top of the table Flamengo have Vinicius Junior appearing in them all. He's stacked up an impressive 706 mins (87%) scored 4 goals & 3 Assists so far. Very similar stats to last season's rare appearances.

Pretty good for this potential super star at a precocious 17yo & particularly good for anyone who has managed to sign him.

Haven't seen him play but looks good on paper. Where are the Brazilian threads of yester-year & the experts who used to keep us up to date??? Ahhhh- those were the days.....ūüėć ūüė≠

 

should stay for now, +13 was huge

4 hours ago, Dasylver said:

What are the chances of plea getting a +1?

50/50

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Rodrygo (Santos) 17y, 73 rating - is he really that good?

think so? not sure

4 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Kyle Walker(28,91) D(RC)DM M(R)

Romagnoli(23,90) D(LC)

Suso(24,90) AM(RLC)F(RL)

Kessie(21,89) DM,MC

Pickford(23,89) GK

Ederson(24,90) GK

Rank in terms of who you'd rather have short term and long term.

Edit: Add Ndombele(21,85) in there lol

I'd keep all long term lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

9 games in and Top of the table Flamengo have Vinicius Junior appearing in them all. He's stacked up an impressive 706 mins (87%) scored 4 goals & 3 Assists so far. Very similar stats to last season's rare appearances.

Pretty good for this potential super star at a precocious 17yo & particularly good for anyone who has managed to sign him.

Haven't seen him play but looks good on paper. Where are the Brazilian threads of yester-year & the experts who used to keep us up to date??? Ahhhh- those were the days.....ūüėć ūüė≠

 

Vinicius J√ļnior is only getting better. Last year was still too shy and too "hidden" on games, but it was normal because of his age, playing on a big club from Brazil and all. This season he has constantly been one of the best players of the team. Decided a lot of games for Flamengo even some important ones from Libertadores. Of course he's not at a incredible level because of his age, experience. If I were Madrid I'd let him there until the end of the year in order for him to gain experience and mature. Because at madrid he¬†probably will be a reserve next season(unless he gets much better in short time), so I think it's better for him to stay more. But yeah, probably will be a star.

4 hours ago, hesselink said:

Rodrygo (Santos) 17y, 73 rating - is he really that good?

Another one that is only growing. He wasn't so called by the media, because VJR already had a offer from Madrid. But this season he has been great. He still has to learn a lot and get experience. But him, with Vinicius Jr and Paulinho are probably the biggest names from Brazil right now. Even though they're still young. From what I could see his greatest skill is his shoot, scoring a lot of goals(at least considering that he's a 17 yo).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Vinicius J√ļnior is only getting better. Last year was still too shy and too "hidden" on games, but it was normal because of his age, playing on a big club from Brazil and all. This season he has constantly been one of the best players of the team. Decided a lot of games for Flamengo even some important ones from Libertadores. Of course he's not at a incredible level because of his age, experience. If I were Madrid I'd let him there until the end of the year in order for him to gain experience and mature. Because at madrid he¬†probably will be a reserve next season(unless he gets much better in short time), so I think it's better for him to stay more. But yeah, probably will be a star.

Another one that is only growing. He wasn't so called by the media, because VJR already had a offer from Madrid. But this season he has been great. He still has to learn a lot and get experience. But him, with Vinicius Jr and Paulinho are probably the biggest names from Brazil right now. Even though they're still young. From what I could see his greatest skill is his shoot, scoring a lot of goals(at least considering that he's a 17 yo).

Do you have any other names of who could be big in the future? Unfortunately all of your top 3 are already managed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Do you have any other names of who could be big in the future? Unfortunately all of your top 3 are already managed.

That depends a lot on what you mean by "big", because there is a range of good players on Brazil. If you mean big, like stars or something, as of now these 3 are the ones that are shining the most, a lot because of how they're playing considering their age. But there are a few players that wouldn't surprise me if they play in major teams on a not so distant future:

Pedrinho from corinthians is a promising player, he's not exploding like the others but has been playing well there and he is still young. Maycon has been bought by Shakhtar donetsk and they tend to buy good brazilians and sell them 5x their initial value.

From Grêmio Arthur, i think, is probably a very interesting player, has been linked to some offers from barcelona, many don't know why Tite hasn't called him for the national squad. Luan I don't know why he wasn't bought by some big european team, ok, he's not a player that makes too many goals, but was good at the olympics, was considered one of the best from south america last year...

Atlético Mineiro, I'd say gustavo blanco, he's not too young, but has had a great year, one of the best defensive midfielders from brazil's national league and is one of the players with more assists. Also Roger Guedes depending on which club buys him, he's the league's biggest scorer and has been linked to transfers from arabia and shakhtar donetsk, started with some ups and downs since last year, but it looks like he has finally playing consistently.

Cazares from Atlético Mineiro and Arrascaeta from Cruzeiro are constantly linked to offers from europeans teams. But these ones I don't know how "big" they're going to be, because they're not so young anymore. But if they play what people think they're capable of playing at a consistent rate at some european team, they'll get at a big team not so long from now. The first is linked to some offer from Porto and the second one from Monaco I think.

Again, that depends a lot on how much you mean by big and how much you're able to wait in order for them to get to big clubs, but that's what I can say for now I think. There are others but they're not the standout right now at least I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Grealish ūüėĚ

Haha, didn't know he had Brazilian ancestors aswell as Irish.

22 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

That depends a lot on what you mean by "big", because there is a range of good players on Brazil. If you mean big, like stars or something, as of now these 3 are the ones that are shining the most, a lot because of how they're playing considering their age. But there are a few players that wouldn't surprise me if they play in major teams on a not so distant future:

Pedrinho from corinthians is a promising player, he's not exploding like the others but has been playing well there and he is still young. Maycon has been bought by Shakhtar donetsk and they tend to buy good brazilians and sell them 5x their initial value.

From Grêmio Arthur, i think, is probably a very interesting player, has been linked to some offers from barcelona, many don't know why Tite hasn't called him for the national squad. Luan I don't know why he wasn't bought by some big european team, ok, he's not a player that makes too many goals, but was good at the olympics, was considered one of the best from south america last year...

Atlético Mineiro, I'd say gustavo blanco, he's not too young, but has had a great year, one of the best defensive midfielders from brazil's national league and is one of the players with more assists. Also Roger Guedes depending on which club buys him, he's the league biggest scorer and has been linked to transfers from arabia and shakhtar donetsk, started with some ups and downs since last year, but it looks like he has finely playing consistently.

Cazares from Atlético Mineiro and Arrascaeta from Cruzeiro are constantly linked to offers from europeans teams. But these ones I don't know how "big" they're going to be, because they're not so young anymore. But if they play what people think they're capable of playing at a consistent rate at some european team, they'll get at a big team not so long from now. The first is linked to some offer from Porto and the second one from Monaco I think.

Again, that depends a lot on how much you mean by big and how much you're able to wait in order for them to get to big clubs, but that's what I can say for now I think. There are others but they're not the standout right now at least I think.

Thanks mate. Really appreciate the info and enjoy the insight we get from the different leagues on here. Fair play. 

Just recently saw reports of Joao Pedro (Palmeiras) signing for Porto. Possibly to replace Dalot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

PSG:

Rabiot +1 to 92

Mbappe +1 to 92

Kimpembe +2 to 90

Areola +1 to 90

Pastore -1 to 90

Berchiche +1 to 89

Ben Arfa -1 to 89

Lo Celso +1 to 88

Nkunku +2 to 85

Weah +2 to 75

 

Monaco:

Falcao +1 to 92

Lopes +2 to 89

Jorge +1 to 88

Toure +1 to 87

Diakhaby +2 to 85

N'Doram +2 to 82

Sy +3 to 76

Sylla +3 to 73

 

Lyon:

Tousart +2 to 89

Diaz +2 to 89

Marcelo +1 to 89

Traore +1 to 89

Morel +1 to 88

Tete +1 to 88

Rafael -1 to 88

Mendy +3 to 87

NDombele +2 to 87

Ferri -1 to 87

Yanga-Mbiwa -1 to 87

Aouar +4 to 86

Diakhaby +1 to 86

Maolida +2 to 78

Gouiri +2 to 75

Del Castillo +2 to 82

Martins Pereira +2 to 78

 

Marseille:

Thauvin +1 to 91

Mandanda +1 to 90

Germain +1 to 90

Sanson +1 to 89

Zambo Anguissa +2 to 88

Rolando +1 to 88

Sakai +1 to 88

Ocampos +1 to 88

Amavi +1 to 88

Lopez +1 to 87

Abdennour -1 to 87

Sarr +2 to 86

Kamara +3 to 80

Sari +3 to 73

 

Rennes:

Bourigeaud +2 to 88

Gnagnon +2 to 88

Andre +1 to 88

Bensebaini +1 to 87

Traore +1 to 86

Koubek +1 to 86

Danze -1 to 86

Gourcuff -1 to 86

Mexer -1 to 86

Amalfitano -1 to 85

Maoussa +1 to 84

Gelin +8 to 83

Lea Siliki +4 to 82

Montaroup -2 to 80

 

Bordeaux:

Sabaly +1 to 88

Kamano +1 to 88

Sankhare +1 to 88

Lerager +2 to 87

Toulalan -1 to 87

Plasil -1 to 86

Pellenard +3 to 85

Pablo +2 to 85

Poundje +1 to 85

Mendy +1 to 84

Kounde +7 to 82

Boupendza +2 to 78

 

Saint-Etienne:

Ntep -1 to 87- yes

Bamba +2 to 87

Selnaes +2 to 87

Silva +1 to 87

Debuchy +1 to 87

Hamouma -1 to 87

M'Vila -1 to 87

Subotic -1 to 87

Pajot -1 to 86

Janko +2 to 85

Pierre-Gabriel +2 to 85

M'Bengue -1 to 85

 

Nice:

Plea +1 to 90

Balotelli +1 to 90

Souquet +1 to 88

Saint-Maximin +1 to 88

Jallet -1 to 88

Lees-Melou +2 to 87

Le Marchand +2 to 87

Mendy -1 to 87

Benitez +3 to 86

Sarr +2 to 85

Tameze +2 to 85

Marlon +2 to 85

Burner +5 to 83

Srarfi +3 to 83

Ganago +2 to 75

Boscagli +2 to 82

Constant -3 to 76

 

Nantes:

Dubois +1 to 87- yes

Rongier +1 to 87- yes

Toure +3 to 86- yes

Djidji +1 to 86- yes

Girotto +2 to 85- yes

Sigthorsson -1 to 85- yes

Ngom +3 to 76- yes

Sala +1 to 88

Thomasson +1 to 87

Lima +1 to 87

Pallois +1 to 87

Iloki +2 to 85

Awaziem +1 to 84

Alcibiade +1 to 76

Tatarusanu -1 to 87

Krhin -1 to 85

Kacaniklic -2 to 83

Olliero +6 to 76

 

Montpellier:

Skhiri +1 to 87- yes

Aguilar +2 to 85- yes

Bertaud +3 to 73- yes

Mukiele +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Mbenza +2 to 86- +1 to 85

Cozza +2 to 75- +4 to 77

Lecomte +1 to 87

Lasne +1 to 87

Mendes +1 to 87

Sambia +2 to 85

Ikone +1 to 83

Roussillon +1 to 87

Camara -2 to 83

Pionnier -3 to 80

Poaty +1 to 76

 

Dijon:

Amalfitano +2 to 85- yes

Haddadi +2 to 85- yes

Chang-Hoon +2 to 85- yes

Tavares +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Said +1 to 85- +2 to 86

Marie +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lautoa -1 to 85- -2 to 84

Rosier +5 to 85- +3 to 83

Balmont -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Reynet +1 to 87

Yambere +1 to 86

Chafik +1 to 84

Sliti +1 to 86

Varrault -1 to 83

Rufli -1 to 82

 

Guingamp:

Kerbrat +1 to 86- yes

Rebocho +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Thuram +2 to 85- +1 to 84

Eboa Eboa +5 to 83- +4 to 82

Johnsson +1 to 86

Deaux +1 to 86

Ikoko +1 to 86

Coco +1 to 86

Blas +2 to 86

Traore +2 to 80

Giresse -3 to 80

Livolant +3 to 76

 

Amiens:

Gurtner +2 to 85- yes

Traore -1 to 85- yes

Adenon +1 to 84- yes

El Hajjam +1 to 84- yes

Gouano +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Monconduit +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Dibassy +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Bodmer -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Zungu +2 to 86

Mendoza +1 to 84

Manzala +1 to 84

Bah -3 to 72

 

Angers:

Traore +1 to 85- yes

Toko Ekambi +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Tait +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Capelle +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Fulgini +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Pavlovic +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Santamaria +1 to 86- nope

Manceau +1 to 86- nope

Andreu +1 to 85- nope

Ketkeophomphone -1 to 84

Sunu -1 to 84

Reine-Adelaide +2 to 80

Karanovic -2 to 80

Dore -2 to 80

Mutombo +2 to 78

Laidouni +2 to 75

 

Strasbourg:

Lala +2 to 85- yes

Aholou +2 to 85- yes

Da Costa +1 to 84- yes

Seka +1 to 83- yes

Oukidja +2 to 82- yes

Terrier +3 to 83- +6 to 86

Lienard +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Bahoken +3 to 82- +5 to 84

Kamara +1 to 84- nope

Goncalves +1 to 84- nope

Foulquier -1 to 84- nope

Corgnet -1 to 84- nope

Salmier +1 to 83- nope

Sabo -3 to 77

 

Caen:

Mbengue +3 to 83- yes

Armougom +3 to 73- yes

Djiku +2 to 85- +3 to 86

Guilbert +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Peeters +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Avounou +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Stavitski +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Rodelin +1 to 87- nope

Da Silva +1 to 87- nope

Genevois +1 to 85- nope

Sankoh +1 to 84- nope

Repas +1 to 83- nope

Samba +2 to 80- nope

Ait Bennasser +1 to 86

Feret -1 to 86

Bessat -1 to 84

Louis -3 to 80

Dabo -3 to 80

Dreyer -2 to 78

Deminguet +6 to 76

Voisin +3 to 73

 

Lille:

Amadou +1 to 86- yes

Maignan +2 to 85- yes

Araujo +2 to 85- yes

Enyeama -2 to 85- yes

Bissouma +1 to 84- yes

Ballo Toure +5 to 83- yes

Pepe +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Soumare +3 to 76- +7 to 80

Dabila +2 to 77- +3 to 78

Benzia +1 to 86- nope

Ponce +1 to 84- nope

Mothiba +5 to 83

Mendyl +3 to 80

 

Toulouse:

Diop +1 to 87- yes

Jean +1 to 85- yes

Sanogo +1 to 83- yes

Amian +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Sangare +4 to 82- +5 to 83

Lafont +1 to 88- nope

Yago +1 to 86- nope

Somalia +1 to 85- nope

Boisgard +2 to 75- nope

Imbula -1 to 87

Toivonen -1 to 85

Durmaz -2 to 85

Cahuzac -1 to 84

Goicoechea -1 to 82

Ninkov -4 to 78

Vidal -2 to 75

 

Troyes:

Grandsir +2 to 85- yes

Traore +2 to 84- yes

Khaoui +2 to 84- yes

Azamoum +1 to 84- yes

Nivet -1 to 84- yes

Zelazny +2 to 80- yes

Herelle +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Giraudon +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Caceres -1 to 82- -3 to 80

Samassa +1 to 85- nope

Tinhan -2 to 80- nope

Ben Saada -2 to 80- nope

Vizcarrondo -2 to 83

Diouf +3 to 73

Binder -3 to 67

 

Metz:

Wollscheid -1 to 85- yes

Mollet +1 to 83- yes

Niane +4 to 80- yes

Niakhate +4 to 84- +3 to 83

Jouffre -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Bisevac -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Selimovic +6 to 76- +8 to 78

Milisevic -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Kawashima +1 to 84- nope

Rivierez +1 to 84- nope

Diagne -1 to 85

Cohade -1 to 85

Diallo +1 to 83

Assou-Ekotto -1 to 83

Palmieri -1 to 83

Mandjeck -2 to 83

Thill +1 to 78

Gonzalez +3 to 76

they have picked up the pace, good

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Help with deal : Moise Kean worth spending max cash?

My first team is set and have good depth. I've planned to bring in some future stars. Another manager is asking 7.5M for Moise?? 

if cash isn't relevant then sure why not

also depends on other options available

13 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

5 teams updated, maybe they pick up drugs today

hahaha finally

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

HELP WITH THE DEAL: Looking for a striker 

You guys might remember I was asking about Icardi for Nastasic + Traore. Unfortunately, that deal didn't go through. I searched for other strikers. I've found some : 

MY ATTACKING OPTIONS : Rashford, Depay, Willian, Traore, Guedes. (4-3-3B)

One manager is offering Paco Alcacer for Depay. Another manager is offering Mertens for Depay.

Which one should I go for?

If this deal go through, I might get Ryan Sessegnon and Chiesa for Kosc. Is that good one? 

 

Mertens for Depay may be a good deal, I don't think Depay will ever be a star.

Sessegnon and Chiesa for Koscielny? If you're getting the duo, do it and run before the other manager changes his mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Never be a star??? I thought he's regaining his form. I'm just not sure whether it's a good deal because of Mertens age. 

And yeah, I'm getting the duo. Hopefully he accepts the bid before someone changes his mind. 

I've seen him a few days ago against us (Italy), in my opinion he's nothing special. Not even close to a future world class player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

I may be able to help depends on the players as do follow them reasonably close.

Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, Carel Eiting, Zian Flemming... who is the next big thing? Do you know who will get a chance next season?

Something about this players? I only heard for Eiting.

Mitchel Bakker - my favourite!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

HELP WITH THE DEAL: Looking for a striker 

You guys might remember I was asking about Icardi for Nastasic + Traore. Unfortunately, that deal didn't go through. I searched for other strikers. I've found some : 

MY ATTACKING OPTIONS : Rashford, Depay, Willian, Traore, Guedes. (4-3-3B)

One manager is offering Paco Alcacer for Depay. Another manager is offering Mertens for Depay.

Which one should I go for?

If this deal go through, I might get Ryan Sessegnon and Chiesa for Kosc. Is that good one? 

 

Mertens is good, though Depay is returning to good form

Hmm, sure, for the future

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

I want to buy Kyle Walker but I should sell one of this players:

- Van Dijk

- Ricardo Rodríguez

- Giménez

- Dier

- Marcos Alonso

- Sidibe

- John Stones

 

Who should I sell?

sell Sidibe

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Help with deal : Moise Kean worth spending max cash?

My first team is set and have good depth. I've planned to bring in some future stars. Another manager is asking 7.5M for Moise?? 

 

Look, that might not be a bad deal, we'll rise this next review, in the upcoming weeks, hell if Martin Terrier got a +6 to 86 i think Moise Kean will get at least half of it, so 83 rated while still 18, i think that will raise his market value to 6M, maybe even 7M. 

There is rumours that PSV wants to buy him, and that is very good for him, he can rise like an arrow in Eredivisie if he's all that talented. If you see that he's not doing that well you can still sell him before he turns 19 next february and not really lose money.

With youngster you can never be 100% sure, is almost always a gamble, for example i paid a pretty penny for Embolo and Jedvaj, 2 and 3 years ago respectively, and all this time has passed and they didn't really hit off and are now worth half of what i paid for them, but i refuse to sell them, i saw them play and i believe on their talent and i'm still hopeful they can catch up and make me a profit, or at least not lose that much money, because at this point, i don't think they'll make first team for me unfortunately . On the other hand i bough others for the same amount others even for much lower and they paid of. I bought Moise Kean for 8M last year and i'm just waiting to see if it will work.

And i also bought Milinkovic-Savic from Vojvodina in 2014 for 1M and sold him to Genk for 3M later that year, and wasn't able to buy him ever since, you lose some and win others.

By the way, this is my first team, half of them bought with less than 8M each. 

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-7, às 13.03.39.png

Yes, I overpay for young talents but it works for me. I invested 220‚ā¨ in that first team since 5 years ago and are now worth double of what i invested in, and they are all part of my first team and 90% will only grow from here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...