Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Grembo said:

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola Lookman, but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

Jonathan Bamba 22, 85 (+2) - only 3m.

2 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The pace with which the review is taking place is beggars believe and a farce. Losing interest in SM over this.

My little horse is in the middle of a promotion battle, and I need those players to rise! Don't SM realise how much money is at stake. 

If I don't get promotion I'm gonna sue!

6 hours ago, Grembo said:

I am looking for a young striker around 4m/5m (or less) that will get a decent rise to around 85 this review. I already have Patrick Cutrone... I missed the boat with Ademola Lookman, but is there anyone else like them in the French, Spanish, Italian, English leagues?

Amath Ndiaye

7 hours ago, Grembo said:

Jonathan Bamba +2 to 87 (3M)

I’m looking for a young attacking midfielder or striker, I have just over £1m to spend. With a good chance of getting a decent/big rise. I’d be looking for someone who would end up having a rating over 80 after increase. I know I’ve missed the big leagues, but I’ll take from any league, I’m not fussy. Thanks in advance.

10 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I’m looking for a young attacking midfielder or striker, I have just over £1m to spend. With a good chance of getting a decent/big rise. I know I’ve missed the big leagues, but I’ll take from any league, I’m not fussy. Thanks in advance.

See if you can buy Musa Barrow, Rodrygo, and Guilherme Pedro(Fluminense). See if you can buy those 3 for just over a 1M, they will have nice big rises.

8 hours ago, Grembo said:

I would recommend Raul De Tomas who is currently 83 but is the 2nd highest goalscorer in La Liga 2nd div (with champions with Rayo Vallecano).  My guess is he may go up to 85 (+2) and is currently only 2m.  He scored 24 goals in 32 appearances and played 2500+ minutes this season.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

See if you can buy Musa Barrow, Rodrygo, and Guilherme Pedro(Fluminense). See if you can buy those 3 for just over a 1M, they will have nice big rises.

Thanks for those suggestions but unfortunately all 3 have already been bought.

7 hours ago, Stace said:

My little horse is in the middle of a promotion battle, and I need those players to rise! Don't SM realise how much money is at stake. 

If I don't get promotion I'm gonna sue!

Know the feeling.

Got SALAH and STERLING up front, but I am just outside the top four. Help me out SM!

13 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

depends on his performance in WC.

I should also say that I violently disagree with this sentiment. I really hope SM doesn't base any of it's rating reviews on anything related to the WC...and it is partly why I am so disappointed that it now looks as if the review will spill into the tournament (as the WC is bound to have an influence on those reviewing).

What if Argentina win with ROJO playing in CB at every game?? Are we saying that he deserves a +1...despite doing very little over the last few months and doing more to earn a -1 over the course of the season? What if Germany wins and DRAXLER performs well in this one tournament...are we saying that he is more deserving or a 92 than SANE, despite paling in comparison over the season?

The WC and international tournaments should have nothing, if very little, to do with the rating reviews.

10 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I have a feelingNkunku will be a really surprising package. Played more than enough games for a club like PSG at his age. Even got the nob before celso in some games.

Is that why Emery had to leave. Watch out Danny Welbeck 😁

2 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

I should also say that I violently disagree with this sentiment. I really hope SM doesn't base any of it's rating reviews on anything related to the WC...and it is partly why I am so disappointed that it now looks as if the review will spill into the tournament (as the WC is bound to have an influence on those reviewing).

What if Argentina win with ROJO playing in CB at every game?? Are we saying that he deserves a +1...despite doing very little over the last few months and doing more to earn a -1 over the course of the season? What if Germany wins and DRAXLER performs well in this one tournament...are we saying that he is more deserving or a 92 than SANE, despite paling in comparison over the season?

The WC and international tournaments should have nothing, if very little, to do with the rating reviews.

Odriozola will definitely be getting 89 regardless of his WC performance where he is unlikely to play if everyone is fit anyway. 

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I’m looking for a young attacking midfielder or striker, I have just over £1m to spend. With a good chance of getting a decent/big rise. I’d be looking for someone who would end up having a rating over 80 after increase. I know I’ve missed the big leagues, but I’ll take from any league, I’m not fussy. Thanks in advance.

Francis Guerrero (Real Betis)

22 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Odriozola will definitely be getting 89 regardless of his WC performance where he is unlikely to play if everyone is fit anyway. 

I actually happen to own him...so I hope so!

...on the topic of wing backs...will DALOT get a rise if he signs for United?

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Thanks for those suggestions but unfortunately all 3 have already been bought.

59 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Francis Guerrero (Real Betis)

9 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Good shout. Moron from Betis also and Dani Raba from Villarreal also.

Or Brais Mendez from Celta de Vigo