• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

How Tousart got only +1 and Lo Celso got +2? I have them both in a GW so I am not complaining too much :D but still I expected the reverse Tousart to 89 and Lo Celso to 88. Also what do you think is the better option in long term project - sell one of Tousart, Lo Celso or Bruno Fernandes (if yes who) to buy Fred or keep the trio.

1 minute ago, katal0neca said:

How Tousart got only +1 and Lo Celso got +2? I have them both in a GW so I am not complaining too much :D but still I expected the reverse Tousart to 89 and Lo Celso to 88. Also what do you think is the better option in long term project - sell one of Tousart, Lo Celso or Bruno Fernandes (if yes who) to buy Fred or keep the trio.

I agree. Tousart's play/position doesn't score goals/assist, whereas Lo Celso does. Reviewer seems to blinded by stats. Tousart has been the most used player in his team whereas Lo Celso scores/assists a few and starts half the games🤨 Would keep all personally.

29 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

I agree. Tousart's play/position doesn't score goals/assist, whereas Lo Celso does. Reviewer seems to blinded by stats. Tousart has been the most used player in his team whereas Lo Celso scores/assists a few and starts half the games🤨 Would keep all personally.

Was expecting the plus 2 for Tousart myself as well. Think he is on the same level as Aouar and Ndombele but the trio have arguably all been better than Lo Celso without question!

maybe the Argentina call up has helped him obviously 

On 5/30/2018 at 8:13 AM, EvaGreen said:

Bailey is updated to 89 at 16M, will him rise to 20M in a few days?

Doesn't look like it's gonna happen, thought he'd rise straight to 20m looking at other players, strange. 

15 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

This is a very important question for my team, given that I was able to acquire him for my team and deploy him at CB.  

Whoscored.com has taken note of all the positions he's played this past season:

image.png.d0cd1c9093a21ff58991d37520996d49.png

I don't see CB, but he has played in LB at least once and played well!

I predict he'll lose it then, it'd make him alot less useful! 

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

I have a little hope that they'll somewhat rise tomorrow, although I doubt that.

Haha same

55 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Unlikely to happen. United didn't do enough in the Champions League and ended the season trophyless.

Shouldn’t happen. Especially with Neuer dropping. I would expect likes of Oblak and Ter Stegen  to go up though

14 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Thank you. About Paulinho, yes, I've seen some games of him in the carioca and also at Libertadores. You're right about him not having played at the Serie A, as I've said on the previous post he suffered an injury and is recovering still.

Thanks again,  so much great information on your post that injury must have 'washed over me'. I've printed your post out so I can refer in future, cheers!