Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

As just a collector of stats from just about all over round the football world It's great to get feedback from people following & particularly watching 'classic' areas such as Brazil. Much Appreciate the feedback Troianos77.

I wonder if you or anyone else, can throw any info on the Brazilians I hold. I'm hoping the Paulinho you referred to was Filho Paulinho & Arthur of course is Melo. Any information u have, but at least should I keep Long Term or Medium or sell now???

Murilo Cerqueira

Lucas Verisimmo

Barberan Maycon

Bortolotto Sander

Filho Paulinho, Melo arthur & Marcus Wendel now with Sporting CP (111mins so far)

I also sold Gabriel Girotto back to Corinthians after his rise & was thinking of rebuying?

Anyone else with any information appreciated, Cheers! Pity the Brazil threads are pretty much sunk nowadays...

Keep Murilo Cerquira big prospect

Maycon off to Shakhtar keep

Paulinho going to Leverkusen keep

As with Arthur and Wendel have going to Barca and Sporting.

Other good Brazilians to sign are Eder Militao been linked with a lot of big clubs as has Lucas Paqueta. Both must buys.

I noticed Felipe Vizeu has also agreed with Udinese for next season. He may be one to watch as highly regarded in Brazil and good chance of game time in Serie A with this club.

2 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

About Murilo, from what I know, he started playing at the first team last year and played very well. This season he's pretty stable on the first team and was linked to some offers from Porto I think, but I'll be surprised if he doesn't go to a medium/big team until the end of the year. Good defender and still young. Would keep medium term at least.

About Verissimo I don't know much about him honestly, but I've seen some people talking good about him and from what the media here says he has some offers from Torino and other teams, but I don't know. Maybe wait a little to see if his negotiations go through.

Maycon was a pretty consistent player last year from Corinthians and was bought by Shakhtar. He is a good mid fielder and can play also at the left back, as I've said on previously post Shakhtar tends to buy good brazilian players and sell them 5x their value after, so I'd keep a eye on him, but depends a lot on how much you're able to wait, because as a defender he tends not to appear much.

About Sander, I really didn't heard anything from him. Didn't actually know him and as 27 yo, I don't think you should keep him. Maybe, he could be a good player, but I really doubt it, because of his age, the team that he plays and not having heard of him before, I think it's not a good sign.

Paulinho and Melo are great players. Paulinho as I said(yes, I was talking about Filho Paulinho that was sold to Leverkusen, not the one from Barcelona  kk). He was one of the three best young players this semester at Brazil, he, Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo were very good this season, I'd say that Paulinho was even better, not because of what he did but considering that the team that he's at is not so good and yet he was a great player, suffered a injury, but I'd keep a eye on him. At leverkusen he can be a very good player. Definitely keep him.

Arthur Melo as I said is one of the best mid fielders from Brazil, I don't know why Tite hasn't called him for National squad, that's how good he is. Linked to offers from Barcelona. Definitely keep him.

Wendel was a good player from Fluminense, had some upps and downs, but I do think he's a good player. As far as I know after going to Sporting he didn't have too much opportunities, but I'd keep him at least until next season in order to see if he's going to have more game time.

Gabriel Girotto was good last year on Corinthians, I don't remember him having offers from europe recently and I don't think that he played enough to go to a big team there for now, I think he's a good player and but considering the level of Brazil's league. Wouldn't buy him back, at least for now, if for some reason he begins to be linked to some european teams then you could try, but I don't think that he has earned a spot there yet. Maybe for a minor/medium club, but I don't see him going to a medium team and then going to a big european team.

I think that's what I can say for now, I think I got everyone covered without going into too much details, about stats and all. I don't know much about the Brazil's national league thread, I didn't use the forum until just recently even though I played SM for almost 10 years now. But I saw this thread and thought that I could contribute with something, not much but something.

What a great post. Reminds me of the hey day on this forum when you would get a similar reply on the Brazil Seri A thread from such as Insider (you can still search his name for his posts i believe). His propper name was Mark & he fell-out with SM & left to make up his own Website dedicated to his love of Brazilian football.

Thank you Troianos, much appreciated, I'd reply in more depth but I have to go out very shortly.

One thing did perplex me a bit tho. I'd previously searched for Filho Paulinho on Soccerway & it seemed to show he hadn't played for Vasco this season & not since 1st of April at that. It sounds like you've been watching him in the carioca rather than Serie A???

Cheers All...

40 minutes ago, TMNT said:

Will Saul keep all his positions on the next update? Could lose CB?

This is a very important question for my team, given that I was able to acquire him for my team and deploy him at CB.  

Whoscored.com has taken note of all the positions he's played this past season:

image.png.d0cd1c9093a21ff58991d37520996d49.png

I don't see CB, but he has played in LB at least once and played well!

2 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

This is a very important question for my team, given that I was able to acquire him for my team and deploy him at CB.  

Whoscored.com has taken note of all the positions he's played this past season:

image.png.d0cd1c9093a21ff58991d37520996d49.png

I don't see CB, but he has played in LB at least once and played well!

Sooner or later...

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

What a great post. Reminds me of the hey day on this forum when you would get a similar reply on the Brazil Seri A thread from such as Insider (you can still search his name for his posts i believe). His propper name was Mark & he fell-out with SM & left to make up his own Website dedicated to his love of Brazilian football.

Thank you Troianos, much appreciated, I'd reply in more depth but I have to go out very shortly.

One thing did perplex me a bit tho. I'd previously searched for Filho Paulinho on Soccerway & it seemed to show he hadn't played for Vasco this season & not since 1st of April at that. It sounds like you've been watching him in the carioca rather than Serie A???

Cheers All...

Thank you. About Paulinho, yes, I've seen some games of him in the carioca and also at Libertadores. You're right about him not having played at the Serie A, as I've said on the previous post he suffered an injury and is recovering still.

How Tousart got only +1 and Lo Celso got +2? I have them both in a GW so I am not complaining too much :D but still I expected the reverse Tousart to 89 and Lo Celso to 88. Also what do you think is the better option in long term project - sell one of Tousart, Lo Celso or Bruno Fernandes (if yes who) to buy Fred or keep the trio.

1 minute ago, katal0neca said:

How Tousart got only +1 and Lo Celso got +2? I have them both in a GW so I am not complaining too much :D but still I expected the reverse Tousart to 89 and Lo Celso to 88. Also what do you think is the better option in long term project - sell one of Tousart, Lo Celso or Bruno Fernandes (if yes who) to buy Fred or keep the trio.

I agree. Tousart's play/position doesn't score goals/assist, whereas Lo Celso does. Reviewer seems to blinded by stats. Tousart has been the most used player in his team whereas Lo Celso scores/assists a few and starts half the games🤨 Would keep all personally.

29 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

I agree. Tousart's play/position doesn't score goals/assist, whereas Lo Celso does. Reviewer seems to blinded by stats. Tousart has been the most used player in his team whereas Lo Celso scores/assists a few and starts half the games🤨 Would keep all personally.

Was expecting the plus 2 for Tousart myself as well. Think he is on the same level as Aouar and Ndombele but the trio have arguably all been better than Lo Celso without question!

maybe the Argentina call up has helped him obviously