• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £1.6m to spend, on a CB. I'm looking for someone who will rise in the upcoming reviews (Spain, Italy etc). Preferably 80+ after the review. Thanks.

Junior Firpo 76, 1M. LB, but he can get +6/+7/+8. Great player always on the XI of Betis. Playing UEL next season.

37 minutes ago, Philodoof said:

To me it seems like they are evaluating the Premier League really strict. Maybe as Admins from England they want to show that they don't favour their home league and as a result they drift into the opposite direction. I had the same impression when they were doing the Championship. With regards to winter I maybe shouldn't invest as much in players from English clubs as I have done this time.

maybe yes 

19 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Hysaj +1 guaranteed?

not guaranteed with SM

1 minute ago, tupac_healy said:

Eh.... They are seriously not going to skip Loftus Cheek SURELY! 

maybe tomorrow, or with Chelsea

32 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Leroy Sane increases his value 28 to 32 millions.

This could mean that he will get 92 in a few days.

Leroy increased, Dele Alli increased from 32 to 36. Although i think both could be getting a rise the next few days, i don't think the increase in value had anything to do with that, as i noticed some increases in value without the following rating change. Hell, Dembele changed from 24 to 32 after his 21st birthday, that doesn't make sense.

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have £1.6m to spend, on a CB. I'm looking for someone who will rise in the upcoming reviews (Spain, Italy etc). Preferably 80+ after the review. Thanks.

Luiz FELIPE 21 yo 78 Rating , 31 games for Lazio Rom

Luiz Felipe

https://www.transfermarkt.de/luiz-felipe/profil/spieler/457

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

maybe, should be, can't say

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

SM have missed a number such as Moraes Jorge, Thomasson, Lucas Lima, Junior Sambia etc so nothing is 100%.

On that basis Gimenez 40/50% & both Hysaj & Casemiro 90%. Best I can estimate Huggy.

Thanks for the responses :) 

5 minutes ago, carlo123 said:

Which keeper is the better prospect? I currently have Areola (PSG)

Allison (Roma)

Ederson (Man City)

many thanks

Areola didn't get a rise this weekend which means he's unlikely to until December or so - but even that will be in doubt if Buffon goes to PSG, so I'd count him out. Allison and Ederson should both rise in the next week or so, but my personal preference would be Ederson because of international football, having just won the EPL and looking like being City's long-term keeper, and with City looking like they should add more trophies in the next few seasons.