Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which two would you sell Marquinhos, Umtiti, Laporte, Kimpembe, Upamecano, Davinson or Skriniar?

Definitely sell Laporte. Hard to see you keeping all them happy after next round of changes. I would sell Laporte plus Kimpembe or Upamecano. Tough call out the latter two but that’s a great selection of defenders.

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Definitely sell Laporte. Hard to see you keeping all them happy after next round of changes. I would sell Laporte plus Kimpembe or Upamecano. Tough call out the latter two but that’s a great selection of defenders.

Sell Laporte ?!!

On 5/20/2018 at 12:30 AM, vitor_mfc said:

We had the convo before, but every time he was brought up, he had half dozen goals more and you still don't have any more valid arguments to him not reaching 90 except, a player cannot jump from 87 to 90, it's a written rule that or you are god himself or you can't get that jump. Keita Balde, just one example, jumped from 88 to 90, and he didn't do more.

LOL, Depay has more than 50 games this season, 22 goals and 17 assists, 3600+ minutes, what do you want more? Every minute of every game or you're not considered a starter? He didn't start about half dozen games in 50, i don't think that means what you think it means.

I hope you are able to learn from this encounter and experience and hopefully you will be able to take advice from others without shooting down there opinions because it doesn't fit your agenda. 

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sell Laporte ?!!

Yes Pep has a weakness for overrated defenders. Haha he might be better next season but all others are better imo at the moment.

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I can buy one of these. Who should I go for? Kluivert, Dolberg, Augustin, Maxi Gomez, Abraham. 

Maxi gomez no question. No other player there near his level!

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

I hope you are able to learn from this encounter and experience and hopefully you will be able to take advice from others without shooting down there opinions because it doesn't fit your agenda. 

Ahahaha, again, i never said they would, i should said that they could and he deserved. Just because something happened the way you said you would in SM, itv doesn't mean you're right.

It's more likely he rises to 91 but any chance of VvD rising 2 to 92? He was capped at 90 by being at Southampton but deserved 91 there IMO. Surely a 92 quality player atm. 

17 minutes ago, TMNT said:

It's more likely he rises to 91 but any chance of VvD rising 2 to 92? He was capped at 90 by being at Southampton but deserved 91 there IMO. Surely a 92 quality player atm. 

I'd say no. SM have been fairly strict with players in the 90s this review. He's only been at Liverpool for half of the season.

1 hour ago, TMNT said:

Not sure what you think he has done to get to 92. He barely played for Southampton this season then half a season at Liverpool. Played well but wasn’t outstanding made a few errors leading to goals etc.