• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sm1979 said:

It's not contributing to SM, just your own petty squabbles that has no relevance here in my opinion. Take it elsewhere, it's boring and you're both as bad as each other.

What's relevant here? Repeatedly asking for questions about ratings that would be answered if they would just look in the predictions on the first page? Team ratings discussions are relevant, your opinion on those discussions are not. But thank you for your input

I think discussion is always welcome but where it gets to the point of petty back and forths and people discussing whether the premier league season is over or not is just plain stupid. Just adds to the amount of scrolling you have to do, to find the actual interesting and useful content.

That's my two cent anyway. I'm braced for backlash.

9 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

I think discussion is always welcome but where it gets to the point of petty back and forths and people discussing whether the premier league season is over or not is just plain stupid. Just adds to the amount of scrolling you have to do, to find the actual interesting and useful content.

That's my two cent anyway. I'm braced for backlash.

Yes, part of it was stupid, but it always is when you push for fanboys.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see the ratings tomorrow, i hope to have my team improved and more valuable, let's see. Hoping specially that Alexander-Arnold gets to 88.

14 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Soccerwiki is already updated. They just have not transferred the changes over to the SM database. On a brief look,

Salah 94
Firmino 93
Mane 93
Van Dijk 91
Robertson 89
Trent AA 87
Christensen 90
Kane 94
Eriksen 93
Alli 92
Son 92
Sanchez 90

Both Manchesters not updated yet

Yes!

15 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Soccerwiki is already updated. They just have not transferred the changes over to the SM database. On a brief look,

Salah 94
Firmino 93
Mane 93
Van Dijk 91
Robertson 89
Trent AA 87
Christensen 90
Kane 94
Eriksen 93
Alli 92
Son 92
Sanchez 90

Could you post the link please? Thanks

42 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Salah 94
Firmino 93
Mane 93
Van Dijk 91
Robertson 89
Trent AA 87
Christensen 90
Kane 94
Eriksen 93
Alli 92
Son 92
Sanchez 90

29 minutes ago, Moz^ said:

De Gea is 95

Lovely. Eriksen finally gets his deserved 93. So I guess tomorrow in game the ratings will be updated for both today's players and tomorrow's? Should be the Premier League finished by then with two leagues left to go that will be updated during the World Cup. Slowness of the Bundesliga still annoys me after they've picked up the pace with Ligue 1 and the Premier League.

35 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Salah 94
Firmino 93
Mane 93
Van Dijk 91
Robertson 89
Trent AA 87
Christensen 90
Kane 94
Eriksen 93
Alli 92
Son 92
Sanchez 90

Emre Can 91
Loftus-Cheek 87

Ox 90

Dijk 91

Joe Gomez 87

Karius 89

Ben Davies 90

Lamela 90

Sissoko 89

Barkley 89

Pedro 91

Fabregas 92

David Luiz 91

Sturridge 89

I'm pissed that Dier didi't rise, i though he really deserved it.