Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

lol at the people saying Courtois should only be 1 behind De Gea. De Gea is 1000x better. De Gea should be 96 in all honesty if you base it on just his performances alone.

Courtois is fine at 93, and so is De Gea at 95, 3 points difference between the two of them would not reflect reality.

2 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

lol at the people saying Courtois should only be 1 behind De Gea. De Gea is 1000x better. De Gea should be 96 in all honesty if you base it on just his performances alone.

Courtois current rating is fair as he hasn't had the best season, but let's not overrate DDG here 96 for what? Great goalkeeper but nowhere near the heights Neuer reached when he was 96, 95 is fair rating for a player who hasn't won much in his career

14 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Can't believe Otamendi didn't go up to 92 most consistent defender for City this year

I was almost sure that Otamendi would go up, and Fernandinho might've too, it would be fair, he's been a consistent performer and a integral part of the team for 5 years now.

9 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I was almost sure that Otamendi would go up, and Fernandinho might've too, it would be fair, he's been a consistent performer and a integral part of the team for 5 years now.

Fernandinhos age was always going to be factor with Sm , Otamendi should have definitely gone up, but it seems only the attackers getting the praise for city's achievements 

4 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Fernandinhos age was always going to be factor with Sm , Otamendi should have definitely gone up, but it seems only the attackers getting the praise for city's achievements 

I actually disagree. His stats are impressive (passing especially) but i always think that he is a liability of a cb and commits to needless challenges. Maybe he didnt go up as he maybe replaced shortly. Just an opinion before i get slated.

Also walker and edison both got rating increases.

1 minute ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

I actually disagree. His stats are impressive (passing especially) but i always think that he is a liability of a cb and commits to needless challenges. Maybe he didnt go up as he maybe replaced shortly. Just an opinion before i get slated.

6 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yes, it was his age i guess, with city trying to buy Jorginho, i guess Fernandinho will be receiving the Yaya Toure treatment soon.

4 minutes ago, Rhysmorgan13579 said:

That is a fair assessment but he was city's most reliable defender this year that's for sure and if Walker went up then yes Otamendi definitely, Walker great going forward but always out of position and doesn't do much defending does he his pace gets him out of trouble most of the time

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, it was his age i guess, with city trying to buy Jorginho, i guess Fernandinho will be receiving the Yaya Toure treatment soon.

Another factor could be the other 92 rated cbs. Assuming umtiti gets 92 they are maybe just stating that otamendi isnt as good as the likes of umtiti, varane and marquinhos?

1 minute ago, Cvilhete said:

That is a fair assessment but he was city's most reliable defender this year that's for sure and if Walker went up then yes Otamendi definitely, Walker great going forward but always out of position and doesn't do much defending does he his pace gets him out of trouble most of the time

Agree with this also. He has been in great form but i feel that they wont rise him just to drop him next review if out of form

12 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Who will replace the Monaco's sold players? Sidibe, lemar...

1 minute ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think they will still buy someone, but there's a small chance of Jardim unleashing Geubbels on the left on Lemar's place.

Monaco signed Grandsir from Troyes. I think he will replace Lemar.

Very good player.

So...

SM now including the 2nd div teams that ascended into rating changes.  Empoli and Parma both ascended directly into Serie A.  Palermo still in ascension playoff.  So, does that mean that we should get rating changes for Rayo and Huesca (and Valladolid) for Spain too?

6 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

As I lost out on De gea. Any GK that will get +1 or +2 and rise to 92 or above ?

Oblak  and Term stergen is taken

Allison would be a good investment. Loads of madrid rumours. I know he will only go 91 but he has lots of potential.

Leno also linked to arsenal maybe a good back up

22 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Uros racic is worth buy? Just signed for Valencia

In my opinion, no. I watched him in EL and in Serbian league, not so big potential. Maybe for making some money, yes, dont know how many he can rise for this transfer and his plays.