Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Although I would argue Oblak is massively underrated and arguably better than both

I would still say De Gea is the best keeper in the world. I think Oblak plays behind a great defence, i aint saying Man UTD have a poor defence but i believe they certainly give De Gea more to do then Oblak has to do at A.Madrid

• Replies 33.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

De Gea -2 please. That was a worse blunder than Karius. DDG simply eased the ball in. Reminded me of England v. USA in 2010. TBH DDG's one was worse as the ball didn't bounce up just at the moment when he could get his hands on it.

Also, DDG should have told the wall to move 10 centimeters to the left and Busquets would have been able to put his head to the ball and stop Ronaldo's freekick from going in. Another costly mistake.

DDG was already suspect for club at the end of the season. Very odd that you can get 95 at Manure without winning relevant silverware. Especially after a trophyless season and embarrassing themselves in the CL (looking at their opponents I thought they were playing in the EL again).

Not that excuses even need to be made but it was his first game of the tournament, rumours have circled around a Real Madrid transfer for the last month and most important of all, he hadn't had a touch of the ball for many minutes leading up to the goal. The commentators even remarked on it.

6 hours ago, 1000dB said:

there's no silverware.

There is still time :)

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Let's not forget the rises that will come from the end of the World Cup.

Not going to rant about international performances impacting ratings again. Lets just say I hope that you are wrong.

Rahul, thanks for all your work.

Could you do the teams promoted to La Liga ? There should be some decent risers.

And the Serie B playoff beween Palermo and Frosinone is not played yet, could you do predictions for the winner`s players 

when it has been played ?

2 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

I would still say De Gea is the best keeper in the world. I think Oblak plays behind a great defence, i aint saying Man UTD have a poor defence but i believe they certainly give De Gea more to do then Oblak has to do at A.Madrid

It’s not how much you do. It’s how well you do it. Oblak been flawless for a while now. Makes save after save too.

6 hours ago, Damian said:

Rahul, thanks for all your work.

Could you do the teams promoted to La Liga ? There should be some decent risers.

And the Serie B playoff beween Palermo and Frosinone is not played yet, could you do predictions for the winner`s players 

when it has been played ?

perhaps

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Gomes the Celta def, Toloi or Andi of Betis?

Mandi

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

"Rodrygo Goes" is his name. bought by Real Madrid 

sorry, the joke wasn't too clear

4 hours ago, tomaslb26 said:

If ronaldo was to rise to 100, Messi would be 100 too

yea

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

Will have 'hotfix' after the world cup?

?

3 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Nacho deserves 91 imo

nah

3 hours ago, Lukke said:

Off topic but... someone can say to me why have players with "penalty defense" in perfil but not keepers?

what's that?

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

I play 4 2 2 2 so four out of these play every match 

Go to their stats, and check how many games the ones who are unhappy are playing, compared to the ones who are happy.  You should find the number of games they need with that.

Tottenham paying 18.5M for Wilmar Barrios(CM/CDM, 24, 87) from Boca Juniors.  Worth a purchase? Can he replace Dembele, or more of a wait and see?

5 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Patrick schick rise?? 

Also I have dybala G.Jesus neymar lacazzette sterling Kane mbappe mane who to sell? As obvs getting concerns now also what's the best number of players to keep happy for a first team ?? @thorgan lesar @Sir Rahul @hesselink

99% no 😁

AMR: Mbappe/Sterling 

AMC: Dybala 

AML: Mane/Neymar 

FC: Lacazette/Jesus/Kane

This is too much. The result is probably in the second plan because you are obsessed with the number of matches. Play a little more realistic.