Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

No +1  for de Vrij is the biggest miss today especially with Skriniar getting 91

Kessie, Donnarumma, Suso did not deserve rises, Donnarumma has been hyped well beyond his performances

Rodriguez has been a big disappointment along with almost all of Milan's signings, Biglia's drop is more harsh as he actually performed quite well under Gattuso 

Cancelo was best rb in the league after he broke into first team but Gagliardini was quite lucky to get 90

Felipe Anderson drop harsh because he was injured nearly half the season

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

Rojo came 2nd with his team while the two came in 5th and 6th!

1 hour ago, Stace said:

It's a tough one for SM, only played 9 games in league, but thwn he's been injured most of the season. And there's the small matter of him playing for his country at the world cup. No change is probably fair.

1 hour ago, Gavin Peers said:

No +1  for de Vrij is the biggest miss today especially with Skriniar getting 91

Kessie, Donnarumma, Suso did not deserve rises, Donnarumma has been hyped well beyond his performances

Rodriguez has been a big disappointment along with almost all of Milan's signings, Biglia's drop is more harsh as he actually performed quite well under Gattuso 

Cancelo was best rb in the league after he broke into first team but Gagliardini was quite lucky to get 90

Felipe Anderson drop harsh because he was injured nearly half the season

Rojo played 12 games this season, less than 1000 minutes in all competitions, he was injured, well so was Anderson and he dropped, even after he scored 8 goals and had 10 assists in the 32 (1700minutes) games he played since he started playing in December, that is pretty good stats for a 91 rated forward.

Rojo playing for United doesn't give him immunity, he basically wasn't part of the team that won the 2nd place. Hell, Lichtsteiner won the league and played almost double than Rojo, and he's at the world cup too, and so is Ricardo Rodriguez, and they both dropped. Hell, Yaya Touré played basically the same amount of minutes and dropped, and he won the league.

Cancelo might be the best rb in the league, but it was still too soon for 90, hype got him the 90.

You can say what you want, but this is not coherent, there is a clear discrepancy on the review parameters.

Anyway, we can blab away, we won't change a thing.

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Exactly my point, Rojo still being 90 is ridiculous.

hmm

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Parejo +1?

can't say

4 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Gentlemen, I wonder if some players who are on my transfers are in danger of changing their classification now:

De Vrij - 90 (+1)

Miranda - 92 (-1)

Koulibaly - 92 (+1)

may not rise now

should be staying

should rise

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Tolisso or Kovacic? 

Jorginho or Isco? 

Tolisso

Isco

27 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Will fringe players like Alcacer and Ceballos retain their ratings or drop?

both should stay

2 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Can u give me a young 87/89 center back that have rise potencial?

throw me names

14 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

SM producing the goods again.. not sure how Alisson gets a plus 2? Unheard of..

Chiellini still 94 and Koulibaly 92 no consistency at all. At least they corrected De Vrij. Surely they need to firm up the rest of Serie A tomorrow. Seems they have started Spain though!

Another argument for the oblak/ter stegen rises

On 6/2/2018 at 7:10 AM, Tharanidharan said:

Just had a doubt : 'X' player is available in external market and his value is 14M and max. value is 25M.

I've bid 5M + 14M valued player 'Y'. (cash + player exchange). 

Another manager bid 19.5M only cash. 

Bids are accepted. Technically his bid is higher than mine by .5M and he'll win surely. But all of sudden my player's value ('Y' value) increases to 16M. So now I lead him 1.5M.

SM will consider Y value before the bids are accepted(14M) or current value of Y(16M) ? 

I have a very similar situation, I made a bid for Marquinhos at an external club last night, my bid was 50M plus Pellegrini(i had a feeling he was rising today, so i was 90% sure he would increase from 10M to 14M), so now my bid is 64M, a few hundred more than the 63.300.379M that clubs were allowed to bid for them, the bids weren't accepted yet, so i'm curious which value will be considered, the one when i made the bid or when is accepted, i'll post the result.