Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

it depends on what you intend to do with those 15M.

Not sure about Ruiz, but Adli is a top talent. However, you may get more for Cutrone, like another top youth with Adli.

Edit: wrong quote 😅

2 hours ago, katal0neca said:

15 mil + Abel Ruiz + Yacine Adli for Patrick Cutrone in a very competitive GW, do you think it's worth it?

Not sure about Ruiz, but Adli is a top talent. However, you may get more for Cutrone, like another top youth with Adli.

14 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

In all honesty, Oyarzabal deserves it more. 12 goals and 7 assists and was closer to be at WC squad.

Sociedad finished 13th. Maybe he deserves it but i would be surprised if he got it. Fornals was a pivotal part of Villarreal finishing 5th. In terms of who was being closer to the WC squad.. There is more competition in CM and AM than on the wings. Oyarzabal was never going, let's be honest.

7 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

For the WC players will be reviewed according to performances and media attention. Number of minutes do not and should not count.

So, you mean someone like Denis Cheryshev is a candidate since he's scored 3 goals and Russia is next round? Someone like that?  Is there any real way to get ahead of the rating updates?

2 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

So, you mean someone like Denis Cheryshev is a candidate since he's scored 3 goals and Russia is next round? Someone like that?  Is there any real way to get ahead of the rating updates?

I think so

Players like Ozil, Gotze, Busquets and other jump 91 > 93 after world cup with 21/22 years... So one player with had a good cup can rise +1 to 88

7 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Illarra 91? Why? Is this Real Madrid flop in WC???

lol

7 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, Isn't this a Ratings Thread? Anyway, i knew i would hit some nerves with that one, people don't even read it all, they just saw  Messi -1 and went berserk.

If i remember correctly Buffon got a rating increase in 2017, when he was a grandpa already, so there is hope.

best for both to be 99 still

7 hours ago, Mr Noisy said:

Seeing the recent changes I am hoping Lenglet makes 90 now. Got a good chance?

yeah possible

7 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Illarramendi 91 

The same level as Milinkovic-Savic, Rabiot, Bernardo Silva, Naby Keita, Tolisso, Saul, Jorginho, Kovacic or Goretzka.

Really?

generous

6 hours ago, hesselink said:

Croatia seems to be following.

?

5 hours ago, katal0neca said:

15 mil + Abel Ruiz + Yacine Adli for Patrick Cutrone in a very competitive GW, do you think it's worth it?

Cutrone

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Pulisic price 20 M or he is overpriced?

depends om value of money

3 hours ago, th3stain said:

If Lenglet somehow gets 90 they better go back and give Kessie and Romagnoli rises.

yup

2 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

29th goal of the season for Coutinho in all competitions. Travesty if he doesn’t hit 94. 

hmm

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Aaron Martin or Benjamin Pavard? I have Martin.

Martin

1 hour ago, Lukke said:

Coutinho or Isco to MAC on 4-2-3-1 B? 

either is good

1 hour ago, Real Xabi said:

idk

Sociedad finished 13th. Maybe he deserves it but i would be surprised if he got it. Fornals was a pivotal part of Villarreal finishing 5th. In terms of who was being closer to the WC squad.. There is more competition in CM and AM than on the wings. Oyarzabal was never going, let's be honest.

Illarramendi got and increase, so i don't see why Oyarzabal wouldn't rise too.

If Lenglet somehow gets 90 they better go back and give Kessie and Romagnoli rises.

He might get it, but the others won't rise for now unfortunately.

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

Illarramendi got and increase, so i don't see why Oyarzabal wouldn't rise too.

He might get it, but the others won't rise for now unfortunately.

Wow, they actually gave Illarramendi an increase and not Kessíe and Romagnoli. Rabiot is the same rating as Illarramendi 🤣

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

29th goal of the season for Coutinho in all competitions. Travesty if he doesn’t hit 94. 

According to Whoscored.com, was in the EPL team of the season when he transferred to Barca, before going on to finish in La Liga's team of the season...despite only playing since Winter! Hard to argue against it.

Illaramendi is a quality player. Move to Real Madrid always going to be tough with the quality ahead of him. It’s not like they are giving a 91 to a crap player.

wasnt long ago people were laughing at  Aspas calling him a Liverpool flop. Now he’s a 91 as well!

Oyarzabal probably should have got 90. Had a different in form for a short spell in second half of the season that maybe cost him though.

17 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Illaramendi is a quality player. Move to Real Madrid always going to be tough with the quality ahead of him. It’s not like they are giving a 91 to a crap player.

wasnt long ago people were laughing at  Aspas calling him a Liverpool flop. Now he’s a 91 as well!

Oyarzabal probably should have got 90. Had a different in form for a short spell in second half of the season that maybe cost him though.

Ye, i'm not really sh*tting on the quality of Aspas or Illarramendi it just doesn't make much sense to raise Sociedad or Celta players to that level if you're not going to apply the same logic to Milan players who are playing in a better team that finished in a higher position. The guy reviewing Milan must have been an Inter supporter.

3 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Yes great example but it isn't as black and white. 

For say if according to SM system Cheryshev was getting -1, they might just hold it up a while and see how the WC goes.

Likewise, if he was deserving of -3, SM might give him just -1.

This is my understanding and not a specific way of SM reviewing system.

32 minutes ago, th3stain said:

Ye, i'm not really sh*tting on the quality of Aspas or Illarramendi it just doesn't make much sense to raise Sociedad or Celta players to that level if you're not going to apply the same logic to Milan players who are playing in a better team that finished in a higher position. The guy reviewing Milan must have been an Inter supporter.

Frank Kessie started off well for milan but hasn’t done anything special. Wouldn’t get a 90 in my opinion. Gagliardini also shouldn’t have got 90 either.

If anything Milan have underperformed this season. Don’t think Romagnoli deserved 91 especially when likes of Caldara didn’t even rise to 90