Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

not sure if Partey will exceed 90 for some time yet

Interesting and thank you for the reply. Would you take the trade?

I reality, I am still considering selling VESTERGAARD and GOTZE...

with my sights on NERES, KLUIVERT and PARTEY.

None of them would make the first team, but GOTZE has been a good rotation CM for me. I just have no confidence that he will recover from his drops...and that he will likely fall further in the coming seasons, even if he goes to Spurs or Liverpool, or wherever. PARTEY is has better stats this season and is valued much more on transfermarkt.com. Seems like a solid starter for Athletico now and plenty of future potential (slightly better than GOTZE).

There is just the small difference of the 1 rating. I am torn. I will have to have a think about it. A few weeks left until the end of my GW season.

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

Good +3 for alena.  85 without playing for the first team

Hype, just hype. If he develops like the latest La Masia so called talents, he won't even play much for Barça first team.

37 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I have seen some videos about him and he is very skillful. 

Leipzig is in negotiations with Benfica and others like Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona targeted him.

Remember, he is only 17 and a very good player project but for 90 k everybody should buy him.

If you got him for 90K, you're probably not on a very competitive world. And after you ad here, i'm sure people that didn't even heard of him before are bidding for him, just because.

38 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

I have seen some videos about him and he is very skillful. 

Leipzig is in negotiations with Benfica and others like Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona targeted him.

Remember, he is only 17 and a very good player project but for 90 k everybody should buy him.

Well...hes agent is not a good person (well known in Portugal)...that could be a problem...the 15 M deal was aborted by Leipzig in January "We do not want to become toys for agents and other clubs, but to have the power of decision in our hands".

Meanhwhile, the rumours are that they are back to finish the deal...

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

If you got him for 90K, you're probably not on a very competitive world. And after you ad here, i'm sure people that didn't even heard of him before are bidding for him, just because.

Yep...maybe wait one day next time LOL

21 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

The player is free and he was added today in the game. His value is 120K and people can buy him for only 90K because he is free.

120K is the maximum amount of money that you can offer, so a competitive game or less for this shame money is not a problem.

20 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

The player is free and he was added today in the game. His value is 120K and people can buy him for only 90K because he is free.

120K is the maximum amount of money that you can offer, so a competitive game or less for this shame money is not a problem.

If they are free agent you can still bid doUble their value I.e 239k for a 120k player.

Maybe you should check before your outbid 😂

22 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

He is free if you play in a game world where Benfica is a Manageable club, or else he isn't...

1 hour ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

If they are free agent you can still bid doUble their value I.e 239k for a 120k player.

Maybe you should check before your outbid 😂

Bizarrely, you can bid up to 5 times value for a free transfer.

1 hour ago, Stace said:

Bizarrely, you can bid up to 5 times value for a free transfer.

Value can depend on player and their potential etc. Been able to bid ridiculous amounts for some like Luca Pellegrini when he first came on the market.

I remember he went for just under 6m 😂

Dont think he has played a game for Roma yet!

I know that it's off topic, but to me It's a little unprecedented and don't where to ask this, anyone of you are having some troubles with injuries? I know that they happen, but at least for me they're becoming more frequent and absurd. Today I have a player with a 12 week injury(the same team has two players with 4 week injury) he was completely fit and I played at normal tackle style...

3 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

I know that it's off topic, but to me It's a little unprecedented and don't where to ask this, anyone of you are having some troubles with injuries? I know that they happen, but at least for me they're becoming more frequent and absurd. Today I have a player with a 12 week injury(the same team has two players with 4 week injury) he was completely fit and I played at normal tackle style...

12 weeks injury?? 😲

I have seen maximum 5 or 6 weeks injury.

9 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

12 weeks injury?? 😲

I have seen maximum 5 or 6 weeks injury.

Yep. I was completely shocked, literally just bought the player(Kanté), he was 100% on condition and played a normal game at normal tackling style. This team already had two players injured and another team of mine has 3 players injured all of them with 3 to 4 week injury. It's starting to be somewhat troublesome... Again, I know that it's off topic and I'm sorry for bringing this up here, but didn't know where to post this and I wanted to know if it's only me...

33 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Every single season in one of my worlds, one of my starting defenders gets a long term injury(8 weeks minimum), these things happen and eventually they'll even out and hopefully you'll go a long time with only minor knocks.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I had that before. My team became more injury prone after changing it to normal tackling style.

Interesting to know that changing this would have this kind of effect, but I use this tackle style more often than not. I don't see why changing this would have this effect though(if it really is the case).

2 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Every single season in one of my worlds, one of my starting defenders gets a long term injury(8 weeks minimum), these things happen and eventually they'll even out and hopefully you'll go a long time with only minor knocks.

Didn't know that these kind of injuries were so common. I was used to 3~5 week injuries, at least to some degree, but having so much of them and even these long ones(8+ weeks) wasn't the norm(I didn't even knew that there was injuries more than 7~8 weeks). At least for me they apparently have become every season more frequent and long just recently(last 3~4 seasons)

All I want to know is how is it decided where the free agent goes? Me and several other teams have bid on players but the same team 95% of the time gets the player/s. It really winds me up as we bid the same amount yet I can bid first or they can bid first but it’s almost certain that they will go to that club