Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

You laughed when I said Coutinho Mbappe Lucas Vasquez etc so we will see 😂

haha, I was right on Dembele

22 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Good +3 for alena.  85 without playing for the first team

barca hype

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Interesting and thank you for the reply. Would you take the trade?

I reality, I am still considering selling VESTERGAARD and GOTZE...

with my sights on NERES, KLUIVERT and PARTEY.

None of them would make the first team, but GOTZE has been a good rotation CM for me. I just have no confidence that he will recover from his drops...and that he will likely fall further in the coming seasons, even if he goes to Spurs or Liverpool, or wherever. PARTEY is has better stats this season and is valued much more on transfermarkt.com. Seems like a solid starter for Athletico now and plenty of future potential (slightly better than GOTZE).

There is just the small difference of the 1 rating. I am torn. I will have to have a think about it. A few weeks left until the end of my GW season.

hmmm

Partey is a defensive mid tho, so really depends on other factors if he gets 91. tricky one.

21 hours ago, Dandie said:

Anyone got any ideas which league is up next for review?

nope

20 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

John Stones or Rudiger? 

Stones

13 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

I know that it's off topic, but to me It's a little unprecedented and don't where to ask this, anyone of you are having some troubles with injuries? I know that they happen, but at least for me they're becoming more frequent and absurd. Today I have a player with a 12 week injury(the same team has two players with 4 week injury) he was completely fit and I played at normal tackle style...

ouch, I'm not sure

1 hour ago, Marek said:

What's the record of bids for Rodrigo and EmbalĂČ in your gameworlds?

In my gameworld 26 bids for Rodrigo and 25 bids for EmbalĂČÂ đŸ˜±

35 for Embalo

34 for Rodrigo

out of 100 clubs

8 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Akanji or Zakaria?

Akanji

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Umtiti or Skriniar

Umtiti

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Bailey or rashford?

Bailey

3 hours ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Can’t believe the fun is allover 😅

Another 6 months for the big leagues now!!

hah

34 minutes ago, Dasylver said:

I placed a bid for a player and the bid was accepted, This morning, I saw a message that the transfer was blocked by SMFA. What could be the reason

squad rating?

33 minutes ago, carl89 said:

All I want to know is how is it decided where the free agent goes? Me and several other teams have bid on players but the same team 95% of the time gets the player/s. It really winds me up as we bid the same amount yet I can bid first or they can bid first but it’s almost certain that they will go to that club 

idk

26 minutes ago, EvaGreen said:

which is the next league to update?

idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

35 for Embalo

34 for Rodrigo

out of 100 clubs

Wow! We are 60 clubs, almost 1 bid every 2 clubs.

However, is Deulofeu worth it in a super competitive setup? My strikers are Vazquez, J. Correa, Vietto, Iwobi and Plea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carl89 said:

All I want to know is how is it decided where the free agent goes? Me and several other teams have bid on players but the same team 95% of the time gets the player/s. It really winds me up as we bid the same amount yet I can bid first or they can bid first but it’s almost certain that they will go to that club 

Is your team higher rated? Do you have more players? the player probably goes to the team that have lower players and less players, so that he might have a better chance to play, that would be my explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

my best LB is Schennikovï»ż, best RB is Jose Gomezï»ż. Does that change anything?

Your FBs aren't that good, but neither are the ones offered, in my opinion, Sabitzer is a good player, but isn't Thauvin good. The question is, don't you have any other FB options in the market that you can purchase without giving up Thauvin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Your FBs aren't that good, but neither are the ones offered, in my opinion, Sabitzer is a good player, but isn't Thauvin good. The question is, don't you have any other FB options in the market that you can purchase without giving up Thauvin?

nope, none at all. 

Mawson for Durmisi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's it then. All over?

Man so Jorginho, Keita, Rabiot, Roberto and Dier didn't go up. FML

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Fernando PACHECO (Alaves, 26, 88) or Antonio ADAN (Betis, 31, 89)??
Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

I also have David Soria (Sevilla, 25, 86) as my second GK.  Any thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Fernando PACHECO (Alaves, 26, 88) or Antonio ADAN (Betis, 31, 89)??
Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

I also have David Soria (Sevilla, 25, 86) as my second GK.  Any thoughts?

Pick up someone like Meret, if he goes on to be Napoli no.1 your sorted for a keeper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shaoshao said:

So that's it then. All over?

Man so Jorginho, Keita, Rabiot, Roberto and Dier didn't go up. FML

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

Keita had zero chance. He's 91 rated already and Leipzig finished sixth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Managed to grab him in a very competitive setup! 

What's the deal with him? Any more info

Lol, so you bought him without even knowing anything else besides, "oh people bidding for him, so i must too", cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...