• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Our should probably ask/know this before you buy him!

Or I could take a gamble on him once I spot someone calling him a wonderkid and ask for more information on him later....

Why is that so hard to digest? As I already explained, the GW is highly competitive therefore gambles must be taken! 

22 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Robertson and Immobile..keep or sell? I have a lot of stronger players (those 2 are on loan to other clubs)

keep (loan?!)

21 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Durmisi signed for Lazio...could be interesting.

hmm

thoughts on the other deal?

21 hours ago, shaoshao said:

So that's it then. All over?

Man so Jorginho, Keita, Rabiot, Roberto and Dier didn't go up. FML

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

all over

21 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Need a left back for first team. Budget up to 18 million. 

Thinking one of Gurreiro or Grimaldo. Any other/better shouts?

Grimaldo

20 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Angel correa or cristensen..neither will go in first team.

Thanks!!

Correa

19 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Fernando PACHECO (Alaves, 26, 88) or Antonio ADAN (Betis, 31, 89)??
Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

I also have David Soria (Sevilla, 25, 86) as my second GK.  Any thoughts?

Pacheco but there are better options

20 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Fellaini to sign a 2 year contract with Utd....

Jose OUT.... that is all

:( 

17 hours ago, Covaciu Andrei said:

Hi , can anyone give me some examples of players who will have their ratings increased soon(surely next 2 months)

I found this guys (Nicolo Zaniolo-CAM, M De Ligt-CB , A Lunin-GK, Andreas Poulsen-LB)  that i think will grow up very soon

Do you know any more players ?:)

too soon

17 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Hysaj or Cancelo?  Few days ago I would've taken Hysaj without asking but now when Juve gave 40 mil for Cancelo I am starting to doubt :D 

Cancelo

14 hours ago, d5v1L said:

anyone know about the newly added Rodrigues rodrigo

nope

13 hours ago, danky said:

hi all,

I have Weston McKinnie and faitout Maouassa in my youth set up. Can you see these guys grabbing the minutes next season at there clubs? Are they worth holding onto?

yeah they can

10 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Sebastián Szymanski should be due a good rise when they do the polish league people. 

Currently rated 76. Legia Warsaw 

707083D4-1075-45EC-912E-B8759CC2F07F.png

80/82

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Croatia s up...

yep

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

oh no another Xavi

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Advice needed!

Hamari Traore, Benes, Emerson and Sabitzer for Thauvin. I have Thauvin.

All 3rd tier players at best, none of the four listed look destined to be world beaters but on current form Thauvin has a good chance of another rise. Personally I would stick with Thauvin but it is dependent on your league as well. If you're short of players in certain positions, its always worth considering any deal like that.

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

nope, none at all. 

Mawson for Durmisi?

Mawson

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

All 3rd tier players at best, none of the four listed look destined to be world beaters but on current form Thauvin has a good chance of another rise. Personally I would stick with Thauvin but it is dependent on your league as well. If you're short of players in certain positions, its always worth considering any deal like that.

Mawson

my right-back is Jose Gomez, left-back is Schennikov. Do you think the full-back reinforcements are worth it?

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

my right-back is Jose Gomez, left-back is Schennikov. Do you think the full-back reinforcements are worth it?

Getting some reinforcements would be ideal but I don't think that the players you listed are necessarily that much of an upgrade from the ones you already have. Emerson is OK and maybe slightly better than Schennikov (his age is a bonus too) but I honestly don't know if its worth getting rid of Thauvin still.

Best case scenario would be to do some player swaps with your FB's:

Obviously I have no idea who's available in your gameworld but as a swap for Gomez you could consider Djene, Mukiele, Hakimi, Bustos.

For Scennikov I'd look at someone like Firpo or Kenedy but that one is slightly harder because of the lower value.

Hope that's helped, and love the thread by the way. I've been double checking my rating predictions with yours since I found out about it :D