Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

So that's it then. All over?

Man so Jorginho, Keita, Rabiot, Roberto and Dier didn't go up. FML

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Fernando PACHECO (Alaves, 26, 88) or Antonio ADAN (Betis, 31, 89)??
Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

I also have David Soria (Sevilla, 25, 86) as my second GK.  Any thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

I have a fading Casillas on my roster as my main GK.  I need some advice about my next GK move (I have a thing for Spanish league, so I'm not looking for GKs outside Spain):

Pacheco is rumored to be on Sevilla's shortlist, while Adan was rumored be on Sporting and Getafe's shortlists.

Pick up someone like Meret, if he goes on to be Napoli no.1 your sorted for a keeper 

2 hours ago, shaoshao said:

On the plus side I have Kane, Salah, Umititi and Firmino in my team, so I guess it's not too bad.

Keita had zero chance. He's 91 rated already and Leipzig finished sixth.

43 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Managed to grab him in a very competitive setup! 

What's the deal with him? Any more info

Lol, so you bought him without even knowing anything else besides, "oh people bidding for him, so i must too", cool.

Hi , can anyone give me some examples of players who will have their ratings increased soon(surely next 2 months)

I found this guys (Nicolo Zaniolo-CAM, M De Ligt-CB , A Lunin-GK, Andreas Poulsen-LB)  that i think will grow up very soon

Do you know any more players ?:)

3 minutes ago, Covaciu Andrei said:

Hi , can anyone give me some examples of players who will have their ratings increased soon(surely next 2 months)

I found this guys (Nicolo Zaniolo-CAM, M De Ligt-CB , A Lunin-GK, Andreas Poulsen-LB)  that i think will grow up very soon

Do you know any more players ?:)

They won't rise their ratings anytime soon, around Christmas maybe, not sooner than that.

If you want players that will rise take a look at the polish and croatia leagues for example, they are probably the next leagues to be reviewed.

3 hours ago, shaoshao said:

Probably only Jorginho out of that list who should have risen tbf.

1 hour ago, Real Xabi said:

Pacheco out of them. I think Pau Lopez has agreed with Betis for next season so he may be an option although only 87.

Meret a good shout also. What about Strakosha and Ruben Blanco who will continue to rise. Benfica have also just signed a new goalkeeper from Greece, he is german though Vlach..... can’t spell his name haha

51 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lol, so you bought him without even knowing anything else besides, "oh people bidding for him, so i must too", cool.

That, or I seen the post I have quoted above when someone mentioned he was a WONDERKID....

You starting your antics again?

1 minute ago, tupac_healy said:

That, or I seen the post I have quoted above when someone mentioned he was a WONDERKID....

You starting your antics again?

Of course… but google is your friend though, you could at least do that.

Anyway, you probably have a high rated player in 2022, probably.

39 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Hysaj or Cancelo?  Few days ago I would've taken Hysaj without asking but now when Juve gave 40 mil for Cancelo I am starting to doubt :D 

Tough call. Hysaj should have got 91. Think next time he will if he continues.

Hard to say depends how Cancelo starts at Juve. 

33 minutes ago, danky said:

hi all,

I have Weston McKinnie and faitout Maouassa in my youth set up. Can you see these guys grabbing the minutes next season at there clubs? Are they worth holding onto?

Mckennie is a keeper, with Goretzka and Meyer heading out, he's going to be a starter next season.