• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, nofoff said:

Mate, you seem like that type that could argue for days even when presented with clear hard facts. Obviously I didn't see much of Grimaldo when he was at Barcelona B and I think you'd be lying if you pretended to know Guerreiro well from his time with the mighty Lorient and Caen.

I was just stating the fact that when you said Guerreiro has played substantially more games you were completely wrong. Regardless of what clubs they were playing for, their minutes played is pretty much dead even. If anything you could argue that Guerreiro is actually more injury prone (although I'm not making that argument) as he is almost 2 full years older.

I'm going to stop going on about this topic now because I feel like we're getting nowhere with it an are just filling up the thread with the same old stuff at this point. We're on completely different sides of the fence but as I said before, only time will tell. 

I look forward to seeing how they're both doing in a year or two.

NB. Just realised I'm talking to a different guy now. Points are still valid but maybe ignore the part about you being the type to argue for days haha

No problem...just giving my opinion...im exhausted now lol hugs

14 minutes ago, nofoff said:

I'm more surprised that you knew. Definitely not a 'portugese expression' either but I guess you guys know better again haha

Not funny LOL

My mistake...its diferent...a portuguese comedian once said...

"opinions are like v*g*n*s...anyone who wants...give it..."

Ok he problably stole that expression ;)

11 hours ago, nofoff said:

Mate, you seem like that type that could argue for days even when presented with clear hard facts. Obviously I didn't see much of Grimaldo when he was at Barcelona B and I think you'd be lying if you pretended to know Guerreiro well from his time with the mighty Lorient and Caen.

I was just stating the fact that when you said Guerreiro has played substantially more games you were completely wrong. Regardless of what clubs they were playing for, their minutes played is pretty much dead even. If anything you could argue that Guerreiro is actually more injury prone (although I'm not making that argument) as he is almost 2 full years older.

I'm going to stop going on about this topic now because I feel like we're getting nowhere with it an are just filling up the thread with the same old stuff at this point. We're on completely different sides of the fence but as I said before, only time will tell. 

I look forward to seeing how they're both doing in a year or two.

NB. Just realised I'm talking to a different guy now. Points are still valid but maybe ignore the part about you being the type to argue for days haha

Apparently, you're that type of guy or girl! LOL

11 hours ago, Kev said:

What does everyone think about Sergio Rico? He just dropped in the review, is he worth holding on to or likely to drop again? Any 90 rated keepers due a rise?

reviews over man, keep Rico for now. 90 is fair.

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Nick Pope or Alex Meret? Neither for starting or subs, just looking for profit, I currently own Pope.

Meret

7 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

upamecano + angel correa for ousmanne dembele worth it in the long run? i have the duo

Duo

On 6/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Sir Rahul said:

CROATIA 1.HNL

Dinamo Zagreb:

Gavranovic +1 to 86- yes

Benkovic +2 to 85- yes

Olmo +2 to 84- yes

Moro +3 to 83- yes

Gojak +1 to 83- yes

Sosa +4 to 82- yes

Ademi -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Livakovic +2 to 85- +1 to 84