Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Partey is a good choice but you could also consider Torreira an Rodri. Manolas is good but I believe their are better CB's out there. You could have a look at Vertonghen, Alonso, Otamendi, Rudiger, Stones, Kimpembe, Pavard and Lenglet too and see who suits you best.

Actually most of good DMs are bought. Partey, Fernandinho and Khedira left. 

Same for CB. David Luiz, Manolas, otamendi, Kompany are left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've got Mbappe and one manager wants to buy him. 

He got Sane, Fekir and Sterling. He has transfer listed Fekir and Sterling. 

Any deal I could get for Mbappe? 

Although i probably would not really sell Mbappe myself, if i really needed two good players instead of one, i might've try the other manager love for Mbappe and try and score Sané and Sterling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Actually most of good DMs are bought. Partey, Fernandinho and Khedira left. 

Same for CB. David Luiz, Manolas, otamendi, Kompany are left. 

Go for Manolas yes, that nofoff guy thinks everybody plays in non competitive game worlds like him, that you have almost all the players available to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Although i probably would not really sell Mbappe myself, if i really needed two good players instead of one, i might've try the other manager love for Mbappe and try and score Sané and Sterling. 

The other manager is careful. He offered me Sterling and one player of choice 91 and below. So it's 

Mbappe = Sterling + one from (Fekir, Otamendi, Kimpembe, Torreira ).

Should I hold on to Mbappe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

The other manager is careful. He offered me Sterling and one player of choice 91 and below. So it's 

Mbappe = Sterling + one from (Fekir, Otamendi, Kimpembe, Torreira ).

Should I hold on to Mbappe? 

Do you need more players to strengthen your team? Sterling and Fekir might be a good deal, but i think none of the will be as high as Mbappe in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Do you need more players to strengthen your team? Sterling and Fekir might be a good deal, but i think none of the will be as high as Mbappe in the future.

This is my team. Very competitive and limited budget GW. 

GK Arriz

CB Barzagli Glik Naldo Caldara 

RB Odriozola Vrsaljko 

LB Wendell Grimaldo 

MC Yaya, Ndidi, Seri, Cristante, Iniesta 

LM Forsberg Richarlison 

RM Suso Traore 

FC Mbappe Simeone 

Got some youth - J. Gomes, Kluivert, Dolberg, Neves, Grandsir

What do you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

This is my team. Very competitive and limited budget GW. 

GK Arriz

CB Barzagli Glik Naldo Caldara 

RB Odriozola Vrsaljko 

LB Wendell Grimaldo 

MC Yaya, Ndidi, Seri, Cristante, Iniesta 

LM Forsberg Richarlison 

RM Suso Traore 

FC Mbappe Simeone 

Got some youth - J. Gomes, Kluivert, Dolberg, Neves, Grandsir

What do you think? 

Sterling and Fekir would certainly improve your team. But, if you're willing to wait, Mbappe will most certainly be 93/94 next season if he keeps up and then you might grab a better deal. Anyway, definitely wait for other opinions before deciding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Go for Manolas yes, that nofoff guy thinks everybody plays in non competitive game worlds like him, that you have almost all the players available to you.

Lol, I gave him a list. If Manolas was still available then there was a pretty good chance one of the others might be too (Lenglet/Kimpembe)

Surprised you didn't chime in and recommend Pepe haha. He's twice the player of all of them ;)

To be honest though, I'm actually amazed that people still give you the the time of day after those comments yesterday. You should really have got a 2 week ban or something in order to gather your thoughts and get clean haha

ID 376867 if you want to check out how noncompetitive my gameworlds are, more than welcome to join x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Lol, I gave him a list. If Manolas was still available then there was a pretty good chance one of the others might be too (Lenglet/Kimpembe)

Surprised you didn't chime in and recommend Pepe haha. He's twice the player of all of them ;)

To be honest though, I'm actually amazed that people still give you the the time of day after those comments yesterday. You should really have got a 2 week ban or something in order to gather your thoughts and get clean haha

ID 376867 if you want to check out how noncompetitive my gameworlds are, more than welcome to join x 

Yes, i even wondered why you would not recommend Godin, he's probably for grabs in any game world too...

You gave him a list of obvious choices that if he's on a competitive world there is a very high chance them not being available.
And talking about opinions, Lenglet, Kimpembe better option than Manolas? Uau, I think that might've need an explanation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Pfff... unbelievable... that was close :)

phew! belgium supporter since 2014

12 hours ago, danky said:

assuming pizzi has peaked at Benfica?

yes

12 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

Hearts 17 year old 67 rated midfielder Harry Cochrane rating prediction? Played 22 games last season. Could be a very good riser 🙂 Scored against Celtic and is being noted in various ones to watch for the future lists.

nice

10 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Sisto or Maxi Gomez? 

Chiesa or B.Traore?

Akanji, Pavard, Zakaria, Gnagnon? Order of preference?? 

Maxi

Chiesa

Exactly that order

9 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Lacazette, Xhaka, Mustafi, Depay, Shaqiri.  Kind of an obvious question, but rank these please?

Hmm

Laca, Depay, Xhaka, Mustafi, Shaqiri

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thomas Partey and Manolas - good buy? I don't have any proper DM and in defence, I've Barzagli, Naldo, Glik, Caldara. 

Suso or Gelson Martins? 

Yes

Suso

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've got Mbappe and one manager wants to buy him. 

He got Sane, Fekir and Sterling. He has transfer listed Fekir and Sterling. 

Any deal I could get for Mbappe? 

Keep Mbappe

31 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

This is my team. Very competitive and limited budget GW. 

GK Arriz

CB Barzagli Glik Naldo Caldara 

RB Odriozola Vrsaljko 

LB Wendell Grimaldo 

MC Yaya, Ndidi, Seri, Cristante, Iniesta 

LM Forsberg Richarlison 

RM Suso Traore 

FC Mbappe Simeone 

Got some youth - J. Gomes, Kluivert, Dolberg, Neves, Grandsir

What do you think? 

nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Yes, i even wondered why you would not recommend Godin, he's probably for grabs in any game world too...

You gave him a list of obvious choices that if he's on a competitive world there is a very high chance them not being available.
And talking about opinions, Lenglet, Kimpembe better option than Manolas? Uau, I think that might've need an explanation.

Manolas is 27 and has only really been talked about on the world stage for the last season or two. 

Kimpembe is 22, played almost 40 games for PSG last season and has already been called up to the France World Cup sqaud .

Lenglet is 23, played over 50 games last season and is a good alternative if you wanted to save a bit of money and get a player who has still got another 10 years in him.

Now I've humored you please explain your reasoning as to why Pepe is better than Godin. Can't wait to hear this........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Manolas is 27 and has only really been talked about on the world stage for the last season or two. 

Kimpembe is 22, played almost 40 games for PSG last season and has already been called up to the France World Cup sqaud .

Lenglet is 23, played over 50 games last season and is a good alternative if you wanted to save a bit of money and get a player who has still got another 10 years in him.

Now I've humored you please explain your reasoning as to why Pepe is better than Godin. Can't wait to hear this........

Dude, Manolas have been playing and starting for Roma for four seasons now, he's been talked in the "world stage" (whatever you mean with that) for a few years now, it's nobody fault that you don't know him.

Kimpembe and Lenglet will have to really up their game to grab the NT spots from Varane and Umtiti. And their will be a couple of years before they get their 91 rating and by that time Manolas will be 92 most certainly. What is wrong with 27 years of age for a CB? Is that too old? LOL

And Dude, i'm done after this with the Pepe VS Godin thing that you guys were blabing around. That was never the issue in the first place, I just said that i would take Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay to play in Portugal if i could, the rest i would be fine with what we have. It's not my fault stupidity seems to be in your way to understand that concept, even if you disagree. Why Gimenez and not Godin, well, i explained that too, Gimenez will eventually as good as Godin but with the difference that he still has 10+ years of football in him and Godin is already 32 (although still a very good player) and old CB we have no shortage of.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Partey is a good choice but you could also consider Torreira an Rodri. Manolas is good but I believe their are better CB's out there. You could have a look at Vertonghen, Alonso, Otamendi, Rudiger, Stones, Kimpembe, Pavard and Lenglet too and see who suits you best.

Suso vs Martins, flip a coin

By the way? Alonso? Which Alonso? Marcos Alonso? He's a better CB than Manolas? He's not even a CB, what are you talking about dude?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

By the way? Alonso? Which Alonso? Marcos Alonso? He's a better CB than Manolas? He's not even a CB, what are you talking about dude?

Actually, in SM he has ability to play CB. Alonso and Davies. I think he meant that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Dude, Manolas have been playing and starting for Roma for four seasons now, he's been talked in the "world stage" (whatever you mean with that) for a few years now, it's nobody fault that you don't know him.

Kimpembe and Lenglet will have to really up their game to grab the NT spots from Varane and Umtiti. And their will be a couple of years before they get their 91 rating and by that time Manolas will be 92 most certainly. What is wrong with 27 years of age for a CB? Is that too old? LOL

And Dude, i'm done after this with the Pepe VS Godin thing that you guys were blabing around. That was never the issue in the first place, I just said that i would take Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay to play in Portugal if i could, the rest i would be fine with what we have. It's not my fault stupidity is in your way to understand that concept, even if you disagree. Why Gimenez and not Godin, well, i explained that too, Gimenez will eventually as good as Godin but with the difference that he still has 10+ years of football in him and Godin is already 32 (although still a very good player) and old CB we have no shortage of.

 

Obviously 27 is not old for a centre back but why would you not choose the player 5 years younger (especially on a game like SM) when given the choice? You also have to ask yourself why the performances of a player like Kimpembe at 22 are earning him many more plaudits than Manolas at the same age. Naturally some players bloom later than others it's not really much of a gamble to assume that his current rate of progress might remain and therefore I'd choose the 22 year old 9 times out of 10.

Talking about the NT, your points are again close to irrelevant. There's a chance that both Kimpembe and Lenglet might never be starters for France but that is only because of the strength ahead of them. You were talking about Guerreiro vs Grimaldo before (again being deluded and basing your opinion on matches from over 2 years ago) and that situation is exactly the same. One is first choice and has been for years, the other is 3rd, 4th or maybe even 5th choice but his form is vastly more impressive and he has a much more complete and well-rounded game. 

Couldn't disagree more with you saying Kimpembe will have to wait a couple years to be a 91 but there is a chance it could take a little longer for Lenglet. I rate Manolas but also don't see him getting his 92 any time soon either.

And Dude, i'm done after this with the Pepe VS Godin thing that you guys were blabing around. That was never the issue in the first place, I just said that i would take Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay to play in Portugal if i could, the rest i would be fine with what we have. It's not my fault stupidity is in your way to understand that concept, even if you disagree. Why Gimenez and not Godin, well, i explained that too, Gimenez will eventually as good as Godin but with the difference that he still has 10+ years of football in him and Godin is already 32 (although still a very good player) and old CB we have no shortage of.

^You're actually right about that, we're so far apart on that its not even worth the effort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tharanidharan said:

Actually, in SM he has ability to play CB. Alonso and Davies. I think he meant that. 

I know, but he shouldn't as he's not really a CB(he played there a few times a few years ago), and will lose the position sooner than later and definitely not a better CB than Manolas. But he would know that if he saw or even followed football outside of SM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Actually, in SM he has ability to play CB. Alonso and Davies. I think he meant that. 

Cheers dude but in fairness to him (I have to be fair when he's off about everything else) that one was my bad.

Was just scrolling through the SM database at speed and didn't really put 2+2 together. Definitely a LB and there is a chance his position might chance on SM soon too. Probably a risky buy for anyone at CB but a top player nonetheless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Obviously 27 is not old for a centre back but why would you not choose the player 5 years younger (especially on a game like SM) when given the choice? You also have to ask yourself why the performances of a player like Kimpembe at 22 are earning him many more plaudits than Manolas at the same age. Naturally some players bloom later than others it's not really much of a gamble to assume that his current rate of progress might remain and therefore I'd choose the 22 year old 9 times out of 10.

Talking about the NT, your points are again close to irrelevant. There's a chance that both Kimpembe and Lenglet might never be starters for France but that is only because of the strength ahead of them. You were talking about Guerreiro vs Grimaldo before (again being deluded and basing your opinion on matches from over 2 years ago) and that situation is exactly the same. One is first choice and has been for years, the other is 3rd, 4th or maybe even 5th choice but his form is vastly more impressive and he has a much more complete and well-rounded game. 

Couldn't disagree more with you saying Kimpembe will have to wait a couple years to be a 91 but there is a chance it could take a little longer for Lenglet. I rate Manolas but also don't see him getting his 92 any time soon either.

And Dude, i'm done after this with the Pepe VS Godin thing that you guys were blabing around. That was never the issue in the first place, I just said that i would take Cavani and Gimenez from Uruguay to play in Portugal if i could, the rest i would be fine with what we have. It's not my fault stupidity is in your way to understand that concept, even if you disagree. Why Gimenez and not Godin, well, i explained that too, Gimenez will eventually as good as Godin but with the difference that he still has 10+ years of football in him and Godin is already 32 (although still a very good player) and old CB we have no shortage of.

^You're actually right about that, we're so far apart on that its not even worth the effort

Dude, go watch some football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I know, but he shouldn't as he's not really a CB(he played there a few times a few years ago), and will lose the position sooner than later and definitely not a better CB than Manolas. But he would know that if he saw or even followed football outside of SM.

You're a joker mate. This from a guy who evidently hasn't seen his own LB play outside of the national team for over 2 years haha. Even if you had seen him play for Portugal since 2016 you'd know he's average at best.

I'm not going to get in an argument with you about who watches more football (kind of sad and possibly a bit insecure that you even felt the need to bring it up tbh). I will say however that I don't comment on players that I haven't seen play a number of times, and that I keep my opinions to myself regarding players I've never heard of/only seen play a handful of times.

Good luck with all of your teams (I would love to see some of your player choices) and the offer is very much open to join my 'noncompetitive' gameworld

376867 in case you needed a reminder ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

The other manager is careful. He offered me Sterling and one player of choice 91 and below. So it's 

Mbappe = Sterling + one from (Fekir, Otamendi, Kimpembe, Torreira ).

Should I hold on to Mbappe? 

Been funny watching this play along being the other manager involved, but don't listen to these guys sell me Mbappe :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...