Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Lol, he was set to join City not too long ago, yes, that's a big out of the loop. Dude, i know exactly what a selling club is, and while Chelsea is clearly not a bottom feeding selling club, is not one that can hold most of it's top talent nowadays, for one reason or another, i think being unorganized and having a owner that plays Football Manager in real life and most of the time, being bad at it.

You don't have a bias? Ahahah, that's a laugh. And what do you mean by club's will? Abramovich will Manager will? you have to be more specific because is it widely known that players were bought and sold without Mourinho and Conte approval for example. Players Chelsea sold for money, Oscar, Costa, Lukaku, David Luiz, Matic, De Bruyne, Schurle, Mata, Robben, Ramires, Salah, Cuadrado, Sturridge, and of course i'm missing a few more.

Are you really going to say that the "Club" really wanted to sell all of them? Of course some went because the club wanted to sell them, i'm not saying otherwise, but others went because the club needed to invest on another players(so they needed the money), the player wanted more money or just play in another team. Or you are going to deny that Chelsea really wanted Matic, yeah, right...

Anyway, i'm done with this argument, people that undermine others opinion instead of providing facts, typical fanboy.

Not sure where you're getting this info from. Surely you're either being funny or a hater or just plain deluded.

Some of you guys could start an argument in an empty room! 😊

The meaning of a selling club is that they buy or bring through their own youngsters, sell them on at a huge profit and then reinvest only a portion of that money on new signings. Southampton are the perfect example in the Premier League in recent years.

As Chelsea have not only recouped a lot of money, but also spent a fortune they obviously don't fit the criteria.

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Anyone have any suggestions for a young keeper with a fairly low rating at the moment (max 82 say) who could get a decent rise in the next couple of reviews?

I think Mile Svilar of Benfica ?

And who do you guys prefer, Goncalo Guedes or Kingsley Coman ?

19 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks @Sir Rahul. No great options available actually. Otamendi, Murillo, Lovren Matip, Bartra, Jones, Mustafi. Who would you choose in these bunch? 

Mustafi

18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

"Mikel Merino, born 22 June 1996, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for German club Newcastle United as a midfielder" - Lol  .... Read this on a website that I won't embarass by naming ... 

Merino to Real Sociedad for 12m Euros

Roger Guedes signing for SD Lenung 9.2m Euros - Pity! To me it seems a waste of a great young prospect ☹️

good deal for Sociedad, shame for Guedes in a footballing sense

17 hours ago, TMNT said:

Who is likely to get a bump from the World Cup then?

Any chance of Modric to 96? He deserves it, but they're not usually keen on upgrading over 30s.

unlikely but who knows

16 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Xerdan Shaqiri having medical at Anfield so it looks nailed on now.

BUT Shaqiri's style of play really isn't the High Press Liverpool way. Seems a strange Buy to me, even tho my contact at Spurs told me almost a week ago it was going to happen despite my doubts about the High Press 😕

should do well, good cover

16 hours ago, Gavin Peers said:

Anybody know anything about soccerwiki?

I've made edits that have been stuck at voting in progress for about a month

User: RobertoFerri seems to be clogging up the system by making dozens of changes every day for transfers that haven't happened yet

idk

15 hours ago, Ciuzz said:

So, a brief recap: Roger Guedes is moving to China, Varnier moved to Atalanta and two days after ACL, Meret to Naples and broke his left arm

What a start..................

yes

14 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Apparently, the manager forgot to remove Otamendi from transfer list. So, I need ranking for below mentioned players Murillo, Lovren Matip, Bartra, Jones, Mustafi.

Mustafi

12 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Is Jesus Vallejo worth keeping? He is worth £14 million. I missed his performances when he was on loan at Frankfurt. What’s people’s thoughts on potential? 

Cheers

Lopetugui could do well with him, keep. but Varane-Ramos is tough to breach.

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Anyone have any suggestions for a young keeper with a fairly low rating at the moment (max 82 say) who could get a decent rise in the next couple of reviews?

Svilar, maybe Musso

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Another good player, William Carvalho who was linked with Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Barcelona moved to Real Betis for 18M.

yes

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Need some views on these players :

Dario Maresic from SK Sturm Graz (Austrian league) 

Samuel Kalu  from KAA Gent (Belgium league) 

Mickael Cuisance from Monchengladbach (German League) 

not too sure 

46 minutes ago, Andrew-MUFC said:

I think Mile Svilar of Benfica ?

And who do you guys prefer, Goncalo Guedes or Kingsley Coman ?

Coman

6 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Some of you guys could start an argument in an empty room! 😊

The meaning of a selling club is that they buy or bring through their own youngsters, sell them on at a huge profit and then reinvest only a portion of that money on new signings. Southampton are the perfect example in the Premier League in recent years.

As Chelsea have not only recouped a lot of money, but also spent a fortune they obviously don't fit the criteria.

Monolithic with the buzzer beater to win it in game 7!! Absolute scenes hahahaha

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Another good player, William Carvalho who was linked with Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Barcelona moved to Real Betis for 18M.

never rated this guy, just seems so slow and off the pace at all times, probably a reason why he's at betis and not a top club especially when he's going for that price

Just not worthwhile imo. Koulibaly has already proven himself as one of the best CB's in the world and although Rugani looks like a great talent, sticking with Koulibaly is definitely the safer bet for now. 

Even if Rugani did get the Chelsea move, I would still keep Koulibaly until we've seen a little more from him

4 minutes ago, pinetree75 said:

Is it a bad Deal?

Rugani is younger...and probably will sign for Chelsea.

And PL has always good raises.

Joining new team and new league never easy, no guarantees he starts I'd stick with Koulibaly he's 92 will be a while if ever for Rugani to reach their

17 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

Not sure where you're getting this info from. Surely you're either being funny or a hater or just plain deluded.

Nobody knows it’s all speculation even if you read it from a trusted media source “there is none” we don’t know the facts all hear say regardless of what it seems like.

17 hours ago, AK_Indian said:

It’s more funny to me that people read the word deluded and take it immediately as a insult whether that was your objective or not but never actually take the time to step back and ask themselves am I actually deluded because you are unless you were there and involved so pointless arguing over hearsay.

8 hours ago, pinetree75 said:

Should I sell Koulibaly for 10.8M + Rugani?

I wouldn’t Kouli is far superior to Rugani far far far superior but unless you post your team then no one can give you good advice or how active you league is or who you can buy with the 10m. Personally I’d be asking no actually I wouldn’t take anything below a 91 and a 90 for Kouli unless it was someone destined for 90+ 

16 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Seems to me he took the safe option which I wouldn’t blame him if he did but I hope to god there was better clubs interested if not shame on all of them.