Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

First goal of Lautaro Martínez in a friendly match.

Goal machine.

Don’t know about L.Martinez enough not sure where his true potential is seen loads of highlights which look great hence the word highlights and you can obviously recognise he’s good but personally unable to determine how good he can be off what I’ve seen which intrigued me even more. I hope he and Icardi work well together if that is the plan do not want to see either left out or Icardi leaving and l.marinez his replacement.

4 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

Keyor Navas + Insigne for Courtois? My next best keeper is Kepa and I'm worried Navas will drop if he leaves/is benched.

Your right and Navas is definitely replaceable atMadrid and whilst Insigne is excellent he’s a dime a dozen there aren’t exactly many Coutouis type keepers ppping up every season.

22 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Ndombele or Aouar?

Alisson or Rico + Alaba + Ndombele/Aouar

Advantages to both deals but very much dependent on your gameworld. Top end GK's tend to be very hard to come by but the players you have been offered are pretty decent too. 

If it was me I'd usually go for the trio and maybe choose Aouar over Ndombele. Can't go wrong with either though, both look very promising

18 hours ago, pinetree75 said:

Should I sell Koulibaly for 10.8M + Rugani?

no

18 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Who will replace lafont?

Reynet

17 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

How good is Velazquez the Atletico Madrid defender?

not too good seemingly 

9 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Keyor Navas + Insigne for Courtois? My next best keeper is Kepa and I'm worried Navas will drop if he leaves/is benched.

Courtois

8 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Ndombele or Aouar?

Alisson or Rico + Alaba + Ndombele/Aouar

trio, Ndombele

2 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Bernardo Silva or Under + Pellegrini?

Duo

47 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Werner or Weigl? (Because I've Lukaku and Werner and need a midfielder) 

Maxi Gomez or Augustin? 

I've Rabiot. I need a CAM. Fekir - Rabiot swap is good deal? 

Am I the only one confused by this post? 

1) If you need a mid than weigl (why is this even a Q?)

2) Gomez

3) Fekir. But Fekir is AM not CAM. Rabiot is CAM, who you already have. 

Edited by Middle_Finger

24 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Am I the only one confused by this post? 

1) If you need a mid than weigl (why is this even a Q?)

2) Gomez

3) Fekir. But Fekir is AM not CAM. Rabiot is CAM, who you already have. 

Hey TU a.k.a MF, Why do you always find mistake in my post???!!! 

I meant, is it good deal of swapping Werner and Weigl or should I go for better options??? 

I thought Fekir is Center Attacking Mid while Rabiot is Centre Box to box midfielder??? 

4 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

I meant, is it good deal of swapping Werner and Weigl or should I go for better options??? 

I thought Fekir is Center Attacking Mid while Rabiot is Centre Box to box midfielder??? 

Just to play devils advocate, I didn't really understand your last post either but now you've explained it it makes a bit more sense.

If you need a midfielder then I guess you have to swap out Werner (although I personally think he is the more promising player of the two). Which player you should get depends on which position you need most (DM/RM/LM/AM...) Weigl is great but there's 100's of top midfielders so you just need to look at what's available in your gameworld.

100% Maxi Gomez over Augustin

And if you need a CAM and Rabiot and Fekir are your two options then obviously Fekir as he plays further up the pitch :)

11 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Tharani I find your post funny and the details very unnecessary but a good read :-).

you said it yourself you have Lukaku and need a CM. Good or bad if it balances your team so that's the best option. Btw I don't rate Weigl that much(personal opinion).

Fekir plays on the wings, as striker or behind striker. Whereas Rabiot covers cm, cdm(not his favoured position) and CAM.

18 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Just to play devils advocate, I didn't really understand your last post either but now you've explained it it makes a bit more sense.

If you need a midfielder then I guess you have to swap out Werner (although I personally think he is the more promising player of the two). Which player you should get depends on which position you need most (DM/RM/LM/AM...) Weigl is great but there's 100's of top midfielders so you just need to look at what's available in your gameworld.

100% Maxi Gomez over Augustin

And if you need a CAM and Rabiot and Fekir are your two options then obviously Fekir as he plays further up the pitch :)

Thanks. @Middle_Finger see, this is how normal people reply. 😂😂😂 

1 minute ago, Middle_Finger said:

Tharani I find your post funny and the details very unnecessary but a good read :-).

you said it yourself you have Lukaku and need a CM. Good or bad if it balances your team so that's the best option. Btw I don't rate Weigl that much(personal opinion).

Fekir plays on the wings, as striker or behind striker. Whereas Rabiot covers cm, cdm(not his favoured position) and CAM.

Well, thanks my friend :)

6 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Fekir plays CAM 95% of the time and I'm pretty sure Rabiot never plays any further forward than CM...

Edited by nofoff
addition

Mbappe needs to rise to 93 to be honest.

There should not be a 4 ratings point difference between him and Neymar.

He's delivered against Peru Argentina Belgium and Croatia in the final.