Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Be thankful to the referees... The disgusting NT won with the players always on the floor... Are u sure Neymar isn't French?

the essential is the victory, do not be jealous.

France is the best team in the world !!!

1 minute ago, JAMancini said:

Imo:

Pavard 89

Lucas Hernández 91

Kanté 94

Mbappé 93

Agree with Pavard and Hernandez. Hernandez is part of another solid Atletico defence and doing well for country. Kanye is fine at 93 for me. Mbappe 93- maybe at Christmas if he continues. Exciting to see how he progresses. I think we have a special thing on our hands 

5 hours ago, Amar said:

Mbappe needs to rise to 93 to be honest.

There should not be a 4 ratings point difference between him and Neymar.

He's delivered against Peru Argentina Belgium and Croatia in the final.

92/93 now, yes

5 hours ago, The punch said:

On est champion du monde !!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic 

nice one

2 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Can u tell me potencial risers CM (89/91), Winger (89/91) and FW (89/91)

too early

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Imo:

Pavard 89

Lucas Hernández 91

Kanté 94

Mbappé 93

we shall se

6 hours ago, The punch said:

the essential is the victory, do not be jealous.

France is the best team in the world !!!

Not even the best team in Europe. Portugal are the current European Champions after all. Pro-tip: the best team doesn't always win.

De Gea gets the Lead Gloves Award for being the worst GK at the World Cup. Well, after a trophyless season that's at least something I guess. Seeing he didn't win anything at club level they should have waited to hand him the highest rating for a goalie, until Russia was over.

Granted he was great in the first half of last season but his form started slipping in the second half. He wasn't any good in the FA Cup final and with Spain he has been abysmal in Russia. I feel bad for Spain.

Spain before DDG

2008 => European Champions

2010 => World Champions

2012 => European Champions

Spain since DDG

2014 => group stage exit

2016 => R16 exit

2018 => R16 exit

IDK if having him in the team is bad luck but at club level the flow of silverware also dried up.

On 7/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, Dom Mauger said:

Couple of Danish/Swedish/Polish risers. I might be well off with these so just bare that in mind.

Filip Lesniak 70-75

Jacob Rasmussen 73-77

Rafa Kurzawa (Started for Poland in WC - lots of minutes with a remarkable 16 assists! and one for Bednarek in WC) 78-82

Arnor Sigurdsson 70-73

Marcus Degerlund 73-77 (might not materialise due to moving to 2nd tier side on loan)

William Eskelinen 70-75

Jonathan Augustinsson 73-77

Ibrahim Dresevic 70-75

Oguchukwu Onyeka 70-74

Edgar Babayan 75-78/79/80? (recently called up to Armenian squad and played, full season of minutes)

Szymon Zurkowski 75-80

Konrad Michalak 75-78

Saba Lobzhanindze 78-80 (top scorer for Randers with 9 goals from midfield)

Lucas Hagg-Johansson 75-80 (been number 1 GK for Kalmar FF for nearly 2 years)

Victor Nelsson 77-80

Stefan Gartenmann 75-78/79/80 (full season of minutes for his club)

Nelson, Hagg-Johansson and Lesniak going up to 80, with Lesniak getting a +10😮

5 hours ago, 1000dB said:

Not even the best team in Europe. Portugal are the current European Champions after all. Pro-tip: the best team doesn't always win.

Lol, maybe a couple of flaws there in your logic haha. How about you stop being bitter and let the French have their moment???

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

Lol, maybe a couple of flaws there in your logic haha. How about you stop being bitter and let the French have their moment???

Of course it has, because isn't your own logic! The teams that win this tournaments sometimes aren't the best teams, two years ago a lot of people were whining that Portugal won the Euro bla bla bla, when clearly there were teams playing better football than them (and there were, i agree with that). 

Let the French have their moment? Ahahah, i still remember the lengths of the bitterness of the french(and others) two years ago. Croatia had been playing better football until now, but they had a bad game in the final, so France won, it was fair, just bad luck for Croatia.

It was pretty funny to see the French ask for the VAR in the penalty ball in the hand case, i guess the Irish are wondering were the VAR was 8 years ago when Henry's hand got them out of the world cup.

4 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Of course it has, because isn't your own logic! The teams that win this tournaments sometimes aren't the best teams, two years ago a lot of people were whining that Portugal won the Euro bla bla bla, when clearly there were teams playing better football than them (and there were, i agree with that). 

Let the French have their moment? Ahahah, i still remember the lengths of the bitterness of the french(and others) two years ago. Croatia had been playing better football until now, but they had a bad game in the final, so France won.

Exactly, France won (regardless of who the better team might have been), so why be bitter??? They are the world cup winners 2018.

If you're a boxing world champion, you're dominating the fight and then you get knocked out, do you still get to call yourself the best in the world? 

Portugal being European champions in 2016 obviously doesn't mean their the best team in 2018 haha. Hence 'flawed logic'

Ps. Surely you're fed up of taking L's in the public forum by now. Feel free to pm me if you want to save yourself the endless embarrassment. Much love Vitor xxx

4 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Exactly, France won (regardless of who the better team might have been), so why be bitter??? They are the world cup winners 2018.

If you're a boxing world champion, you're dominating the fight and then you get knocked out, do you still get to call yourself the best in the world? 

Portugal being European champions in 2016 obviously doesn't mean their the best team in 2018 haha. Hence 'flawed logic'

Ps. Surely you're fed up of taking L's in the public forum by now. Feel free to pm me if you want to save yourself the endless embarrassment. Much love Vitor xxx

Ahaha, Dude, you really need to learn to read! So sad...

On 7/14/2018 at 4:27 AM, Tharanidharan said:

Need some views on these players :

Dario Maresic from SK Sturm Graz (Austrian league) 

Samuel Kalu  from KAA Gent (Belgium league) 

Mickael Cuisance from Monchengladbach (German League) 

Mickael CUISANCE is the next big thing in Bundesliga 2018/19. Incredible left foot, shooting technique... Vision, dribble, long balls, always thinks 2 or 3 moves in advance. A player that's interesting to watch. Idk if I'm right, but that's my opinion.

3 hours ago, Dom Mauger said:

Nelson, Hagg-Johansson and Lesniak going up to 80, with Lesniak getting a +10😮

Lesniak was at Spurs last year, right?

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

France played to win like Portugal did 2 years ago.

Yes, they learnt

1 minute ago, Yuasa said:

Pavon or lautaro martinez?

Lautaro

On 7/11/2018 at 12:07 PM, vitor_mfc said:

What are the chances of Onomah integrating Spurs squad this season? 

I mentioned Josh onomah but it wasn't anything mindblowing to tell you vitor.

He said he'd seen him play b4 he went to Villa and was impressed. Think it was International cup friendlies v PSG & Roma? & looked to have plenty of potential.

Then he played over 30 times for Aston Villa so must have done good there. He heard reports he was playing well & scored 4 goals & a few assists. As to the new season he would have thought it better he go out on loan again to maybe another championship side (more of a learning process). I got the impression he thinks he's not ready for more than a few reserve appearances for Spurs but hasn't seen him play recently so can't be sure. Sorry vitor, I asked if he did learn anymore to let me know.

We talked about wether Spurs might get Max Meyer or Pulisic. Atletico are also interested in MM & Chelsea in Pulisic. Thinks they might beat Chelsea to Pulisic but Chairmen likes to "look after the bank balance".