Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 minutes ago, Marek said:

Who is the better prospect between Lincoln (Flamengo) and Gouiri (Lyon)?

Both players with an incredible future. Gouiri will play for Lyon next season and is easier increase the level than playing in Brazil like Lincoln.

Lincoln will be the next striker of Brazil but he need a big move in Europe.

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I mentioned Josh onomah but it wasn't anything mindblowing to tell you vitor.

He said he'd seen him play b4 he went to Villa and was impressed. Think it was International cup friendlies v PSG & Roma? & looked to have plenty of potential.

Then he played over 30 times for Aston Villa so must have done good there. He heard reports he was playing well & scored 4 goals & a few assists. As to the new season he would have thought it better he go out on loan again to maybe another championship side (more of a learning process). I got the impression he thinks he's not ready for more than a few reserve appearances for Spurs but hasn't seen him play recently so can't be sure. Sorry vitor, I asked if he did learn anymore to let me know.

We talked about wether Spurs might get Max Meyer or Pulisic. Atletico are also interested in MM & Chelsea in Pulisic. Thinks they might beat Chelsea to Pulisic but Chairmen likes to "look after the bank balance".

Thanks! I followed his last season too for a far, and i guess he did good, although he had a few bad months were he barely played. I was wondering if he was going to get a shot at Spurs this season, if he's not i'm probably going to sell him as if he's going to Championship again, he'll won't be rising much anytime soon. Thanks again

15 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Is Reus worth spending 30m on? Im buying him from Dortmund which is unmanaged

Completely depends on who else is available. If he is one of the only top players left and you've got a good bit of money then yeah, he may be worth it

Who is the best of the following for LB?

Lucas Hernandez (Atletico) Theo Hernandez (Real Madrid) Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City)

CB

Virgil Van Dijk v Nicklas Sule?

Is Sule going to overtake Boateng as a starter anytime soon?

7 minutes ago, Amar said:

Who is the best of the following for LB?

Lucas Hernandez (Atletico) Theo Hernandez (Real Madrid) Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City)

CB

Virgil Van Dijk v Nicklas Sule?

Is Sule going to overtake Boateng as a starter anytime soon?

Lucas Hernandez so far. Potential 92-93.

Sule is the future of Bayern and Germany. Potential 93-94.

In the past WC has been a competition to adjust some ratings and i hope this one isnt the exception.

Griezmann, Hazard and Modrid, should get their 96's. Maybe Hazard a little bit more questionable due to his club's performance tho he did an awesome WC.

Kante should get his 94 proving himself as the best DMC in the world. 

Also many notable performances that desearves a raise like Lovren, Rebic, Pavard, Schmeichel, Maguire, and a bunch more.

Regards,

8 minutes ago, Juanchitoox said:

Hazard as it is right now. Way more if he ends up joining Real Madrid.

What rating do you think Pavard should get mate?

Do you think Lucas Hernandez and Umtit should get rises following the World Cup win?

Just now, Amar said:

What rating do you think Pavard should get mate?

Do you think Lucas Hernandez and Umtit should get rises following the World Cup win?

If things are like there always been... Pavard might get a +1/+2 now, Lucas maaaybe a +1 wouldnt count with it tho. I dont think Umtiti would get any rises atm since he got his 92 a month ago.

8 hours ago, nofoff said:

Lol, maybe a couple of flaws there in your logic haha. How about you stop being bitter and let the French have their moment???

Poor bait.

Oddly, while their team won the whole thing there are quite a few frenchies that feel the need to self-aggrandize or deflect criticism by whining about other national teams/players. Poor form and it's the sort of nonsense they often pull. Yet the frenchies are then annoyed and mystified by why people don't like them.

3 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Poor bait.

Oddly, while their team won the whole thing there are quite a few frenchies that feel the need to self-aggrandize or deflect criticism by whining about other national teams/players. Poor form and it's the sort of nonsense they often pull. Yet the frenchies are then annoyed and mystified by why people don't like them.

The same way I didn't give a damn what anyone had to say when Portugal won the Euros is probably the same way the "frienchies" couldn't give a toss about whatever nonsense you're spouting

6 hours ago, nofoff said:

Portugal being European champions in 2016 obviously doesn't mean their the best team in 2018 haha. Hence 'flawed logic'

I like this bit. France were Champions yesterday but obviously doesn't mean their the best team today haha

2 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

I like this bit. France were Champions yesterday but obviously doesn't mean their the best team today haha

How many internationals have been played since yesterday mate? :)

Just now, nofoff said:

How many internationals have been played since yesterday mate? :)

Sorry mate, your words, it only counts on the day. Or are we moving the goal posts. OK they're the best until the next international break then.

Besides Portugal are still reigning European Champions (until the next EC). Your logic has France as best team in the world but not the best in Europe.

Objectively, France were +/- the 3rd best team in Russia.

7 hours ago, nofoff said:

Exactly, France won (regardless of who the better team might have been), so why be bitter??? They are the world cup winners 2018.

Portugal being European champions in 2016 obviously doesn't mean their the best team in 2018 haha. Hence 'flawed logic'

3 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Sorry mate, your words, it only counts on the day. Or are we moving the goal posts. OK they're the best until the next international break then.

Besides Portugal are still reigning European Champions (until the next EC). Your logic has France as best team in the world but not the best in Europe.

Objectively, France were +/- the 3rd best team in Russia.

Think you misread/didn't bother reading my initial post...

Never disputed the fact that France might not have put in the best performances but the fact remains that they won the world cup. Just like Portugal won the euros in 2016 despite not necessarily playing the best football. 

You're trying to put words in my mouth by saying the goal posts are moving every time an international game is played. That's far from the case but are we just meant to discount everything that's happened since the last euros?

My logic actually has France as World cup winners 2018 (the world includes Europe by the way), and if the team or their fans wishes to call them the best team in the world then I have no problem with that. They won the tournament and beat Argentina, France, Belgium and Croatia along the way.

For you to start moaning in the forum about 'the best team not winning' is pretty ridiculous. The whole joy of sport is that you don't know who's going to win before any game is played. If the 'best' team was to win all the time, things would get boring pretty quickly.

Also it's pretty rich of you to complain about the French after the last Euros when you're doing exactly the same thing right now.

People in glass houses mate 

1 hour ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Hi, this is my team with Manchester City.

Eduardo - Bravo

Menddy - Otamendi

Manolas - Laporte

Koulibaly - Stones 

Walker

Gundogan - Fernandinho

De Bruyne - Inesta

Silva

Sanè - B.Silva

Sterling - Mahrez

Aguero - G.Jesus

Would you swap Mandy-Mahrez for Alex Sandro? Thx

Yep

1 hour ago, 1000dB said:

Poor bait.

Pretty much