Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, TMNT said:

How can he be world class if he's not performing at a world class level? You're only as good as your performances. It's fair to say the reigning German player of the year who also made the CL squad of the tournament (Kimmich) is better at the very least.  

I brought up the other players rising to illustrate that Carvajal didn't have a good season, they've won 3 CLs in a row, he's a starter, & he still wasn't deemed good enough for 93 like they were. He's Madrid's lowest rated starter.

He will only rise or stay IF he keeps his place in the starting line up, which isn't a given if he continues on like he has been. They didn't splash out good money on Alvaro Odriozola for nothing! 

I think you're right for the most part, i too think Kimmich is better than Carvajal, in fact as i said before i think Kimmich is the best in the world in that position.

But Real Madrid splashes good money on bench players all the time. Theo Hernandez, Morata, Danilo, Kovacic, Illarramendi, all bought for big money but they were/are simply backups for the starting XI. I'm not saying Odriozola is not going to overtake Carvajal, i'm just saying it's not very likely to do it for now, history tells.

12 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

In my opinion Atalanta don't have the luxury to pay 7M for a player and not start playing him. But let's see i guess.

There were quite a few interesting young players that barely played for they main teams yet purchased this summer, Bettella 7M, Zaniolo 4.5M, Valietti 7.5M, Odgaard 5M, Geubbels 20M. And i guess

Yep...thats why im asking.

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Rest of the team? Free kick taker?

Big team...my best team...94 average...no corners, no free kicks, no penaltys

24 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I think you're right for the most part, i too think Kimmich is better than Carvajal, in fact as i said before i think Kimmich is the best in the world in that position.

But Real Madrid splashes good money on bench players all the time. Theo Hernandez, Morata, Danilo, Kovacic, Illarramendi, all bought for big money but they were/are simply backups for the starting XI. I'm not saying Odriozola is not going to overtake Carvajal, i'm just saying it's not very likely to do it for now, history tells.

Dont agree.

Is Kimmich a RB? How many seasons did he make as a RB? Is he gonna continue to play as a RB? Why do they want Pavard then? What will happen if they buy Pavard?

Odriozola? Not player for Real Madrid....

3 hours ago, Klosmajster said:

Hello friends. I have problem. I want Mbappe and i have 2 options.

Saul+Bailey for Mbappe or Kante+Bailey for Mbappe. What should i do?

Saul+Bailey

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hey, what's the opinion on Strakosha - Lazio GK? Is he good talent? 

Yes

32 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Dont agree.

Is Kimmich a RB? How many seasons did he make as a RB? Is he gonna continue to play as a RB? Why do they want Pavard then? What will happen if they buy Pavard?

Odriozola? Not player for Real Madrid....

He started playing at RB more frequently when Lahm retired. In his interviews he always stated that his preference is in the middle of the field, that his position i guess, but he's been playing at RB, CB, DM, CM and more since he started playing professionally, he's a polyvalent player, that is what's more impressive, he's good in all of them.

Pavard? Pavard is less of a RB than Kimmich is. Pavard is known mostly as polyvalent CB, at least here in Germany, where he played 90% of his games this season as a CB.

They are still young players, i don't know in which position they are going to settle, but at that age, you are known as a footballer where you played more often, most recently, and that means Kimmich is a RB and Pavard is a CB. For example, Lahm played a half dozens of positions on the first half of the field during his career, but he was known for being a RB. Sergio Ramos played mostly at RB for a lot of years until he transitioned completely to CB about 5 years ago. 

Well, this is my take on it.

2 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Does anyone else type in numbers into the search bar in the game & look at the ex players?

001 - Jens Lehmann 

025 - Bergkamp

Etc

That’s awesome. Can you sign them?

18 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Davide Bettella? (Currently playing the u19 euro)...he went from Inter to Atalanta for 7 M????? (Transfermarkt) Is he gonna start this season?? Worth the shot for 240 k...

Definitely won't be a starter, I'd say he will be 5th choice CB at best. Toloi - Palomino - Masiello will start with Mancini cover

Bettella/Djimsiti next in line because of Varnier injury so he might get some minutes but I wouldn't expect anything major

I think Bettella and Carraro (5m fee) were bought as a favour to Inter to help them with possible FFP trouble 

26 minutes ago, Gavin Peers said:

Definitely won't be a starter, I'd say he will be 5th choice CB at best. Toloi - Palomino - Masiello will start with Mancini cover

Bettella/Djimsiti next in line because of Varnier injury so he might get some minutes but I wouldn't expect anything major

I think Bettella and Carraro (5m fee) were bought as a favour to Inter to help them with possible FFP trouble 

Well, i wouldn't be surprised by that, Inter sold some youth at a very high price. But still a 7M favor? They must think they have a lot of potential.

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

2774 - Ronaldinho

2912 - Beckham

2916 - Zidane

Etc

I will post a full legend list later.

Excellent cheers 

is there a way to see what a player was at his peak rating? It only shows back to roughly 2009 or 2010 with most players. Interesting to see what players like Zidane were given when at their best

Hey guys! Just created a threat to explain how to find legends (discovered by @Islelovesoccer :)) in your own Gameworld.

Check it.

Copy-pasted post:

Now we can find retired football legends typing numbers into the search bar

Example:

2rc7v4k.png

Some listed players:

2756 VICTOR VALDES
2761 PUYOL
2770 DECO
2774 RONALDINHO
2777 SAVIOLA
027 HENRY
025 BERGKAMP
023 PIRÈS
001 JENS LEHMANN
0475 CRESPO
0476 GUDJOHNSEN
0463 MAKELELE
0467 LAMPARD
1004 GERRARD
1008 KEWELL
1012 MORIENTES
0998 XABI ALONSO
1108 VAN DER SAR
1112 FERDINAND
1123 ROY KEANE
1128 SCHOLES
1130 GIGGS
1134 SOLSKJAER
1137 VAN NISTELROOY
2999 KLUIVERT
2991 AIMAR
2975 AYALA
2972 CAÑIZARES
2969 DARIO SILVA
2968 LUIS FABIANO
4426 RIVALDO
2456 DIDA
2459 COSTACURTA
2460 NESTA
2465 MALDINI
2467 CAFU
2468 GATTUSO
2469 RUI COSTA
2470 SEEDORF
2474 KAKA
2475 PIRLO
2476 SHEVCHENKO
2477 GILARDINO
2478 VIERI
2479 INZAGHI
2333 TOLDO
2337 SAMUEL
2339 MATERAZZI
2345 ZANETTI
2348 DAVIDS
2349 SOLARI
2351 VERON
2352 CAMBIASSO
2358 ADRIANO
2361 RECOBA
2365 CANNAVARO
2369 THURAM
2372 ZAMBROTTA
2376 NEDVED
2378 VIEIRA
2381 EMERSON
2382 DEL PIERO
2387 TREZEGUET
2568 PANUCCI
2580 TOTTI
2582 CASSANO
4551 KAHN
4558 SAGNOL
4559 LIZARAZU
4565 BALLACK
4569 MAKAAY
2907 ROBERTO CARLOS
2911 GRAVESEN
2912 BECKHAM
2916 ZIDANE
2917 GUTI
2918 FIGO
2919 RAUL
2920 RONALDO
2922 OWEN

How to find more players:

1. Google "(Your player) Soccerwiki"

2. If that player appears in the game you'll get a link to his profile on Soccerwiki.

3. Check the link and copy the "pid" number (player ID).

-Example: ...player.php?pid=2916

4. Typing that number in you SM Gameworld search bar you'll find your player.

-Some players appear twice on SW database, as manager and ex players. In that case you need to get the player ID, not the manager one (difference pid -player- or mid -manager- number in the link)

14 minutes ago, SimoneTerriaca said:

Hello guys I have a question

Sold Luis Alberto and Strakosha for bring Cristante Arrizabalaga and Coman

or Keep Luis alberto and take only Arrizabalaga with Coman

And last question..take Coman or in alternative Mahrez? 

thanks

If its me I'm selling Alberto and Strakosha for Cristante, Arrizabalaga and Mahrez

12 minutes ago, nofoff said:

If its me I'm selling Alberto and Strakosha for Cristante, Arrizabalaga and Mahrez

I'd agree with most of that, but I'd have Coman over Mahrez.

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

I'd agree with most of that, but I'd have Coman over Mahrez.

Fair, I do like the look of Coman. I'm thinking there's potential for Mahrez to get another rise soon in a team like City though. Think his style of play will suit them perfectly

4 minutes ago, nofoff said:

Fair, I do like the look of Coman. I'm thinking there's potential for Mahrez to get another rise soon in a team like City though. Think his style of play will suit them perfectly

Depends if he gets enough game time really. It's a big unknown for me, could be a genius move, could see him spending most of the season on the bench... have to wait and see.

20 hours ago, TMNT said:

How can he be world class if he's not performing at a world class level? You're only as good as your performances. It's fair to say the reigning German player of the year who also made the CL squad of the tournament (Kimmich) is better at the very least.  

I brought up the other players rising to illustrate that Carvajal didn't have a good season, they've won 3 CLs in a row, he's a starter, & he still wasn't deemed good enough for 93 like they were. He's Madrid's lowest rated starter.

He will only rise or stay IF he keeps his place in the starting line up, which isn't a given if he continues on like he has been. They didn't splash out good money on Alvaro Odriozola for nothing! 

Daniel Carvajal is arguably the best RB in the world because he has been Real Madrid's RB starter since 5 seasons now, winning 4 UCL (2 times in the best UCL team). He has been Spain RB starter since almost 4 years aswell. 

Carvajal was a consolidated world class RB while Kimmich wasnt even a RB just yet...

Go the game, filter for RB and take a look at all the natural RB's. They're ALL 92 or less. Then there is a bunch of things to take in account in order to chose one (Age, Club, Skill, Potential, etc). Ofc, maybe Kimmich is a better choice, hes younger, also plays for a top team that will continously win the German Bundesliga, but besides Kimmich, who else is on pair of Carvajal? And that is why Carvajal is a keeper... mainly if you play in a competitive game world which was the whole point of this argument.

About considering how good a player is, based on what SM rates the players, i suggest you reconsider it, you will eventually find yourself breaking stuff i guarantee you that.