Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Pavard

Suarez. Kane needs to win trophies to get a higher rating now

Costa. Reus is injury prone

Laporte 

lol suarez really ? 31 years vs 24 years so...

suarez will continue to drop and kane risk of being at 95 next season, you're saying nonsense

14 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

He's a very good young CB, but the club hinders him a bit imo, and he has a lot of competition for the spot in the NT fro players that play in bigger clubs, but i still think that Süle+Tah are the future CBs for Germany. I personally rate him higher than Rüdiger for example, but with some snowflakes over here, one most issue a statement: that this is my opinion, others probably have different views on the matter. :D

If Demirbay, Ginter, Demme, Plattenhardt could get a chance in friendly matches (at least), why is he never? There were more than enough opportunities. French also have strong competition, so they gave the chance to Pavard and some others.

54 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

I would take the 4 players, Ederson+Stones+Laporte will be commanding Man City defense for years to come.

No, its not a 4 players deal, its just Ederson + Stones or Laporte or Otamendi. Last 3 switchable

41 minutes ago, hesselink said:

If Demirbay, Ginter, Demme, Plattenhardt could get a chance in friendly matches (at least), why is he never? There were more than enough opportunities. French also have strong competition, so they gave the chance to Pavard and some others.

Why he's not there? I think you might forward that question for Löw but i'll give you my take on it. Demme, Platternhardt and Demirbay are not CB's and are not there instead of Tah(He is 3 times international for Germany too by the way), so i don't know why you even brought them up. Ginter is a bit older than Tah and has been part of German NT squad for a while now, he was even at the World Cup 4 years ago, so i guess Löw knows him quite well and he being a very good player as well and more versatile than Tah(Ginter can easily play at RB, and in the Midfield too) it's and understandable choice.

I don't understand why you choose to bring up France either, they have different players, managers and France won the World Cup and Germany didn't even got through group fase, so one might second guess Germany choices more than France's.

By the way, if you decide ask Löw for an explanation, question him why didn't he take Leroy Sané to the world cup too, while you're at it. In your line of thinking France took Mbappe, so who knows if Sané wouldn't be the one shining at the world cup instead.

19 minutes ago, Zhares35 said:

No, its not a 4 players deal, its just Ederson + Stones or Laporte or Otamendi. Last 3 switchable

hmmm, get's more difficult then. Ederson + Stones maybe, but only if you can't find a very good CB without trading Neuer.

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

Odriozola or Pavard? 

Kane or Suarez?

Reus or Douglas Costa?

Laporte, Nastasic or Rugani? 

Pavard

Kane

Costa

Rugani

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Jonathan TAH overrated player? 

a bit maybe

1 hour ago, Zhares35 said:

Ederson+Stones/Laporte/Otamendi+5m or Neuer?

Ederson + Stones maybe

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Who would you sell in this bunch? You got to sell 3 players and keep 4.

O. Demebele, Brandt, Lemar, Guedes, Bailey, Chiesa, Malcom. 

Do I have to get rid of anyone in this CB group or keep them all? Gimnez, Lucas Hernandez, Tah, Rugani, Pavard, De Ligt. 

Hmm tough. Keep Bailey and Dembele for sure- other two is really up to personal pref.

keep them all

4 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Why he's not there? I think you might forward that question for Löw but i'll give you my take on it. Demme, Platternhardt and Demirbay are not CB's and are not there instead of Tah(He is 3 times international for Germany too by the way), so i don't know why you even brought them up. Ginter is a bit older than Tah and has been part of German NT squad for a while now, he was even at the World Cup 4 years ago, so i guess Löw knows him quite well and he being a very good player as well and more versatile than Tah(Ginter can easily play at RB, and in the Midfield too) it's and understandable choice.

I don't understand why you choose to bring up France either, they have different players, managers and France won the World Cup and Germany didn't even got through group fase, so one might second guess Germany choices more than France's.

By the way, if you decide ask Löw for an explanation, question him why didn't he take Leroy Sané to the world cup too, while you're at it. In your line of thinking France took Mbappe, so who knows if Sané wouldn't be the one shining at the world cup instead.

When I mentioned these players, I aimed at the fact that all those who glittered in the Bundesliga got a chance. I'm not talking just about NT. If Tah is really the successor to Hummels and Boateng, he would already be in Bayern. Am i right? How long have we been talking about him as a talent? 2018/19 will be his 4th season in the Bundesliga.

5 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

About Fred, now that he join to Manchester United?

Max Meyer that is expect join a big club in big 4?

Weigl or Can?

And, finnaly, what about Fabinho?

hope Fred does well

can't say, don't think so tho

Weigl

think he'll do well sadly

17 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Who would you sell in this bunch? You got to sell 3 players and keep 4.

O. Demebele, Brandt, Lemar, Guedes, Bailey, Chiesa, Malcom. 

Do I have to get rid of anyone in this CB group or keep them all? Gimnez, Lucas Hernandez, Tah, Rugani, Pavard, De Ligt. 

16 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hmm tough. Keep Bailey and Dembele for sure- other two is really up to personal pref.

keep them all

Okay thanks @Sir Rahul. But ranking for these players would be helpful :

Lemar vs Dembele vs Brandt.

Chiesa vs Malcom. 

Which deal would you go for?

Chiesa and Pavard for Sterling ?

or 

Chiesa and Pavard for Dembele ?

51 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Okay thanks @Sir Rahul. But ranking for these players would be helpful :

Lemar vs Dembele vs Brandt.

Chiesa vs Malcom. 

Which deal would you go for?

Chiesa and Pavard for Sterling ?

or 

Chiesa and Pavard for Dembele ?

Dembele, Lemar, Brandt

Chiesa

Sterling

Dembele

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

When I mentioned these players, I aimed at the fact that all those who glittered in the Bundesliga got a chance. I'm not talking just about NT. If Tah is really the successor to Hummels and Boateng, he would already be in Bayern. Am i right? How long have we been talking about him as a talent? 2018/19 will be his 4th season in the Bundesliga.

I don't really know what you're trying to say, he's still 22, Boateng wasn't even a Munich at 22, Hummels joined much later at 27… So what you're saying is if a 22year old German CB didn't go to Bayern yet, he's not good or something? I always said i see him as Boateng replacement at the NT and not at Munich. 

He's still young and most certainly will have a big move and he doesn't have to play for Munich to have a big career. I hope it helps!

30 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Thanks Rahul but sorry I made a mistake in writing.

I've Chiesa and Pavard. Got two offers from two different managers - one offered Sterling and other offered Dembele. Who should I pick - Sterling or Dembele 

I Would not trade Pavard and Chiesa for Dembele or Sterling.

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

Again, French and German teams have different managers. And Pavard played at RB not as CB. France also took Mbappe, Germany didn't take Sané? Do you get the point?