Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, jlammy said:

Pulisic worth holding onto? Thinking of offloading him for money. Lemar/Thauvin/Goretzka all available? 

Hold fire and see what happens with these Liverpool rumours I'd say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Pick two from the following, and why:

Ethan Ampadu, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Goes Rodrygo, Frenkie De Jong

Thanks!!!

EDIT: Also, is Luis Felipe from Lazio worth keeping for another rise or does he look like a career back up?

ooh, tough! I'd still go for Rodrygo and Frenkie, because Chelsea's youth rep is dodgy. But CHO I hear is great

career back up I feel

4 hours ago, jlammy said:

Pulisic worth holding onto? Thinking of offloading him for money. Lemar/Thauvin/Goretzka all available? 

I'd keep but if you can get Lemar, maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 2:09 PM, Sir Rahul said:

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

Lech Poznan:

Gytkjaer +1 to 84

Dilaver +1 to 84

Gajos +1 to 84

Kostevych +1 to 84

Tralka +1 to 83

Majewski +1 to 83

Situm +1 to 83

Gumny +5 to 82

Rogne -1 to 82

Jozwiak +1 to 78

 

Jagiellonia:

Romanchuk +1 to 83

Bezjak -2 to 83

Burliga +2 to 82

Novikovas +2 to 82

Kelemen +2 to 82

Mitrovic +2 to 82

Wlazlo +2 to 80

Pawelek -2 to 80

Kwiecien +2 to 78

 

Legia Warsaw:

Mauricio -1 to 85- yes

Niezgoda +3 to 83- yes

Radovic -2 to 83- yes

Eduardo -2 to 83- yes

Jodlowiec -2 to 83- yes

Szymanski +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Broz +1 to 83- -2 to 80

Malarz +2 to 84- nope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Borini as Right-back or Lejuene?

Well Borini plays almost solely as a winger/CF and 'Lejuene' (I'm guessing you mean Lejeune from Newcastle) isn't a RB at all. He literally just plays CB. So to answer your question, I'd take neither of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TMCosta said:
 
 
M.SVILAR Foto M.SVILAR GR 18 80
 
2.4M -
Int
 
K.LETICA Foto K.LETICA GR 21 80
 
2.4M -
-
 
L.BADIASHILE Foto L.BADIASHILE GR 20 75
 
600mil -
-
 
K.GRABARA Foto K.GRABARA GR 19 73
 
400mil -
Int
 
J.VIRGÍNIA Foto J.VIRGÍNIA GR 18 73
 
340mil -
-
 
L.MAXIMIANO Foto L.MAXIMIANO GR 19 73
 
300mil 12 Ago
-
 
F.BRANCOLINI Foto F.BRANCOLINI GR 17 70
 
280mil -
Int
 
M.BULKA Foto M.BULKA GR 18 70
 
340mil -

Tomas Holy? 26 yo...78...380 k...Arsenal rumours...anybody knows him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

no help?

My first choice would be neither too BUT IF you HAVE to Buy one I'd buy Borini ... better club & adapting & can be selected for you to use in  many positions??? It's close season so no new stats to go buy 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Tomas Holy? 26 yo...78...380 k...Arsenal rumours...anybody knows him?

Not much but I heard he was a good GIANT of a keeper. Surely a 3rd or 4th backup keeper, must be better than we think if they sign him but he shouldn't get any gametime so not much use to buy for SM purposes and 26yo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TMCosta said:

LOL well...thats so bad...ill pick trash nº 2...LOL

lol

5 hours ago, nofoff said:

Well Borini plays almost solely as a winger/CF and 'Lejuene' (I'm guessing you mean Lejeune from Newcastle) isn't a RB at all. He literally just plays CB. So to answer your question, I'd take neither of them...

thanks

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

My first choice would be neither too BUT IF you HAVE to Buy one I'd buy Borini ... better club & adapting & can be selected for you to use in  many positions??? It's close season so no new stats to go buy 😕

thanks

2 hours ago, adisbegic10 said:

Alcantara+Werner or Veratti ?

duo no debate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beatz said:

Antonio Valencia (91) in a direct swap with Achraf Hakimi (85). Is it a good deal?

 

Can Hakimi become part of the first team this year for Dortmund?

Most likely.

25 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Hernandez or Benjamin Mendy. 

Who will the first to reach 92?

Lucas in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Gabriel BOSCHILIA + Mahmoud Dahoud for Mariano Diaz, what do you think?

hmm, duo for me

6 hours ago, Beatz said:

Antonio Valencia (91) in a direct swap with Achraf Hakimi (85). Is it a good deal?

 

Can Hakimi become part of the first team this year for Dortmund?

no

maybe

4 hours ago, Lukke said:

Why ousmane dembele is so expensive? 

Posição      Nome    Idade    Aval.    Valor    Clube    BT
MA,A(DEC)   O.DEMBÉLÉ 21 90 32.0M Barcelona -
MA(DE),A(DEC)   M.RASHFORD 20 90 24.0M Manchester United 

 

any prediction as to when its price will fall?
 

idk

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Lucas Hernandez or Benjamin Mendy. 

Who will the first to reach 92?

Lucas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lukke said:

Why ousmane dembele is so expensive? 

Posição      Nome    Idade    Aval.    Valor    Clube    BT
MA,A(DEC)   O.DEMBÉLÉ 21 90 32.0M Barcelona -
MA(DE),A(DEC)   M.RASHFORD 20 90 24.0M Manchester United 

 

any prediction as to when its price will fall?
 

I also ask myself that, he was 24M when he was 20, his price went up in June(the month following his 21st birthday). It's just stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...