Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Jesus

Idk why, but I'm too skeptical about Werner. I always remember that match when he came out of the game because he was disturbed by the noise of fans. He did not play so well on the WC. But I do not see who could be the German F(C) in the coming years.

17 hours ago, Lukke said:

Why ousmane dembele is so expensive? 

Posição      Nome    Idade    Aval.    Valor    Clube    BT
MA,A(DEC)   O.DEMBÉLÉ 21 90 32.0M Barcelona -
MA(DE),A(DEC)   M.RASHFORD 20 90 24.0M Manchester United 

any prediction as to when its price will fall?

His price went up before his bday(you know how it is with sm). But ever since his price never dropped not even after his bday. Probably someone from SM forgot to press the enter key.

On 7/1/2017 at 2:09 PM, Sir Rahul said:

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

Lech Poznan:

Gytkjaer +1 to 84

Dilaver +1 to 84

Gajos +1 to 84

Kostevych +1 to 84

Tralka +1 to 83

Majewski +1 to 83

Situm +1 to 83

Gumny +5 to 82

Rogne -1 to 82

Jozwiak +1 to 78

Jagiellonia:

Bezjak -2 to 83- yes

Mitrovic +2 to 82- yes

Novikovas +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Kwiecien +2 to 78- +1 to 77

Romanchuk +1 to 83

Burliga +2 to 82

Kelemen +2 to 82

Wlazlo +2 to 80

Pawelek -2 to 80

Legia Warsaw:

Mauricio -1 to 85- yes

Niezgoda +3 to 83- yes

Radovic -2 to 83- yes

Eduardo -2 to 83- yes

Jodlowiec -2 to 83- yes

Szymanski +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Broz +1 to 83- -2 to 80

Malarz +2 to 84- nope

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Idk why, but I'm too skeptical about Werner. I always remember that match when he came out of the game because he was disturbed by the noise of fans. He did not play so well on the WC. But I do not see who could be the German F(C) in the coming years.

Jesus wasn't that good in the WC either. Werner performances weren't more disappointing than the rest of his teammates, i don't think WC performances should weight on wether a player is good or not.

I personally like Selke, and i think he has the potential to become an option for Germany if he's given the chance. Other option might be Arp, he'll be 20 by the next European Championship, if he develops enough, he could be there too. So between Werner, Selke, Arp and maybe even Eggestein and others who might step up, i think they are covered.

20 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Jesus wasn't that good in the WC either. Werner performances weren't more disappointing than the rest of his teammates, i don't think WC performances should weight on wether a player is good or not.

I personally like Selke, and i think he has the potential to become an option for Germany if he's given the chance. Other option might be Arp, he'll be 20 by the next European Championship, if he develops enough, he could be there too. So between Werner, Selke, Arp and maybe even Eggestein and others who might step up, i think they are covered.

I agree. I'm a big fan of Selke!

About Werner, I'm just saying that his future is unpredictable, so I wonder what to do with him, is the rating 92 his reality at the end of the season?

26 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I agree. I'm a big fan of Selke!

About Werner, I'm just saying that his future is unpredictable, so I wonder what to do with him, is the rating 92 his reality at the end of the season?

Nobody can say for sure, but 92 at Leipzig without CL? I don't think that can happen, unless he starts banging goals à la Lewandowski. Jesus is 92, but imo he should not have gotten it yet, it was just too soon and he didn't have the season on the levels of team mates Sané or Sterling nor Mbappé for comparison sake.

33 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Nobody can say for sure, but 92 at Leipzig without CL? I don't think that can happen, unless he starts banging goals à la Lewandowski. Jesus is 92, but imo he should not have gotten it yet, it was just too soon and he didn't have the season on the levels of team mates Sané or Sterling nor Mbappé for comparison sake.

U answered his question then...got to be Jesus cause SM loves him toooo much...unfair 92 for me.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lejuene or Hiroki Sakai?

Lack of money or very competitive game world?

Sakai :wacko:

1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

very competitive

my other RB is Jose Gomez :( 

Ruben Vezo? Militão? Bruno Gaspar? (he will start) João Pedro? Leo Dubois? Manuel Lazzari? Lotomba?

LE

R.GUMNY Foto R.GUMNY D,MD(DE) 20 77

800mil -
LE

A.SAELEMAEKERS Foto A.SAELEMAEKERS D,MD,M,MO(D) 19 73

300mil -
LE

A.CANDELA Foto A.CANDELA D,MD,M(D) 18 73

400mil 28 Set
LE

E.LARA Foto E.LARA D,MD,M(D) 18 70

240mil -

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

U answered his question then...got to be Jesus cause SM loves him toooo much...unfair 92 for me.

Yes, SM(and 90% of the world) tends to jump the gun every time a Brazilian youngster does a few tricks and knocks the ball through the goal line a couple of times, like it's the second coming of Jesus. Robinho and Pato are the perfect example of that, it's hard to believe how their got to 94 and 92 respectively. And now with Real Madrid spending almost 100M euros on two players(+25M that Leverkusen spent on Paulinho) that kicked the ball twice, i'm really interested to see how that will pan out for them.

Juve and AC Milan in 3 player transfer talks. Higuain on loan to Milan while Caldara and Bonucci swap. 🙄🙄🙄 

lolzzz to whoever thought Caldara - Rugani will be pillars of Juve defense in future considering the fact Rugani is on the verge of joining Chelsea. 

Can you please rate to help me decide? 

LB (i'me getting rid of one) 
 - R. Guerreiro / Alonso / L. Hernández?

CB (first option, nexto to Godin)
 - Hernandéz / Skriniar / Süle?

Wingers (possibility of getting Sánchez) - Mané (26 assists in the 37th round)
 -  Sané, Sterling, Jesus (using him as RW alternative to sterling) Martial (unhappy at level 1), Fekir

42 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Juve and AC Milan in 3 player transfer talks. Higuain on loan to Milan while Caldara and Bonucci swap. 🙄🙄🙄 

lolzzz to whoever thought Caldara - Rugani will be pillars of Juve defense in future considering the fact Rugani is on the verge of joining Chelsea. 

Both won't leave Juve. Rugani will stay imo 

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ruben Vezo? Militão? Bruno Gaspar? (he will start) João Pedro? Leo Dubois? Manuel Lazzari? Lotomba?

LE

R.GUMNY Foto R.GUMNY D,MD(DE) 20 77

800mil -
LE

A.SAELEMAEKERS Foto A.SAELEMAEKERS D,MD,M,MO(D) 19 73

300mil -
LE

A.CANDELA Foto A.CANDELA D,MD,M(D) 18 73

400mil 28 Set
LE

E.LARA Foto E.LARA D,MD,M(D) 18 70

240mil -

most unavailable mate

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Nikola MILENKOVIC 20,86 - future elite defender?

should be good

5 hours ago, Pip said:

Klostermann + Joe Gomez for Unai Nunez?

Which side do you prefer?

Duo

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

not too sure about 'on the verge' but yes

3 hours ago, Bmart said:

Can you please rate to help me decide? 

LB (i'me getting rid of one) 
 - R. Guerreiro / Alonso / L. Hernández?

CB (first option, nexto to Godin)
 - Hernandéz / Skriniar / Süle?

Wingers (possibility of getting Sánchez) - Mané (26 assists in the 37th round)
 -  Sané, Sterling, Jesus (using him as RW alternative to sterling) Martial (unhappy at level 1), Fekir

Lucas

Sule

Sane

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Coman or Martial?

Martial

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Hm...

Arias or Nacho?

Kurzawa+Angel Correa or Marquinhos?

Lucas H + Lingard or Marquinhos?

Nacho