Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Bmart said:

70.000.000€ for Sánchez? Wont his rating decline soon?

?

1 hour ago, Marek said:

Today some Lech Poznan players have been added. They are all low rated except one, Tymoteusz Klups, 18 yo and rated 75. Anyone knows this guy? Is he worth a penny?

idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 9:48 AM, John S said:

Griezmann vs Salah vs Mbappe

Who would you guys pick? 

Mbappe, then Salah & the 95 rated comes last Wow!

23 hours ago, katal0neca said:

I can buy one of Emre Can, Goretzka, Fabinho, Tolisso, Rabiot. Who should I pick?

Fabinho hopefully will (should fit really well) star for Liverpool

13 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Robben + Ribery for Mbappé? I should give Mbappé away?

I will give you my GW I.D. Please come and we can do many deals, yes??

12 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Is this a joke?

Undoubtably. Ombarcagunners is not quite that short sighted.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Impressive pre season at barca!!! It's early to say but it's look like they find a great alternative for Iniesta's departure ;)

He's quite cheap, so i guess nobody's breaking the bank with that purchase, but he's been added for a while, it will be difficult to find him available. But i'm quite skeptical when it comes to barça talents, everyone it thought to be the next something and then very, but very few actually deliver. I too saw the game against AC Milan, but i'll save my judgement until he starts doing that in official games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

He's quite cheap, so i guess nobody's breaking the bank with that purchase, but he's been added for a while, it will be difficult to find him available. But i'm quite skeptical when it comes to barça talents, everyone it thought to be the next something and then very, but very few actually deliver. I too saw the game against AC Milan, but i'll save my judgement until he starts doing that in official games.

Also carles alena could be plays in iniesta's position

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

?

A dude asked me 70M€ for Sánchez. I have Icardi/Lukaku/Jesus as CF, Mané/Sané as LW, Sterling as RW (Jesus is an alternativ). I am searching for a RW, all the best players are taken, few managers, and rarely make bug deals. Sony question is if Sánchez is worth 70M€. Will he keep his 94 rate for the next months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bmart said:

A dude asked me 70M€ for Sánchez. I have Icardi/Lukaku/Jesus as CF, Mané/Sané as LW, Sterling as RW (Jesus is an alternativ). I am searching for a RW, all the best players are taken, few managers, and rarely make bug deals. Sony question is if Sánchez is worth 70M€. Will he keep his 94 rate for the next months?

I'd rather take that 70 mil and use it on about 10 great young prospects that aren't owned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davidm92 said:

I'd rather take that 70 mil and use it on about 10 great young prospects that aren't owned.

well... that's exactly my problem, i can't have more young prospects. i have too many of them already! I have to sell H. Lozano, currently unhappy as well as Martial, Guedes will soon be unhappy. I have Schick, Harit, Heinrichs, Sanches, D. Zakaria, Tousart, T. Kehrer, A. Martín, C. Soler, Upamecano and 31 more under 88 loaned players, and 21 in the youth squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bmart said:

well... that's exactly my problem, i can't have more young prospects. i have to many of them already! I have to sell H. Lozano, currently unhappy as well as Martial, Guedes will soon be unhappy. I have Schick, Harit, Heinrichs, Sanches, D. Zakaria, Tousart, T. Kehrer, A. Martín, C. Soler, Upamecano and 31 more under 88 loaned players, and 21 in the youth squad.

Is there anyone else playing in that world? 😂😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hesselink said:

Gianluca Busio - (Sporting KC) 16y 68r - 200k 

Worth buy? Played 103 minutes.

I guess so?

7 hours ago, Bmart said:

A dude asked me 70M€ for Sánchez. I have Icardi/Lukaku/Jesus as CF, Mané/Sané as LW, Sterling as RW (Jesus is an alternativ). I am searching for a RW, all the best players are taken, few managers, and rarely make bug deals. Sony question is if Sánchez is worth 70M€. Will he keep his 94 rate for the next months?

he will

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Wilmar Barrios? Buy for 6 M? Is he gonna stay Boca?

Fodé Ballo Touré? Jefferson Lerma? Abdoulaye Touré? Lucas Romero? Edmilson Júnior? Branimir Hrgota?

Thoughts? Anyone to buy?

sure, idk if he will move tho

deffo don't buy the last two guys

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

I need D(L) 88/89 with a high probability of reaching 90 soon.

Classic left back, not players like Kimpembe (D(C) main pos)

Thanks!

Max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hesselink said:

I need D(L) 88/89 with a high probability of reaching 90 soon.

Classic left back, not players like Kimpembe (D(C) main pos)

Thanks!

Grimaldo, Robertson.

1 hour ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Hi, can you rate those players? Thx

Ricardo Rodriguez

Aurier

Ben Davies

Hysaj

Romagnoli

Wendell 

Alex Telles

Ricardo Pereira

Jonny Castro

Ghoulam

RB - Hysaj > Aurier > R. Pereira

LB - Ben Davies > Wendell = Ghoulam > Telles > Ricardo Rodriguez > Castro 

CB - Romagnoli. (his best position) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does a players "best position" really matter in this game? 

For instance, when you say "Romagnoli's best position" - he can play D(CL) in the game, but he's definitely a natural CB.

Not so much a left back. My understanding is that it doesn't matter for the game - but do you guys think otherwise? 

By the way he should be a 92.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Sergio Roberto (any chance to get 92 soon?) or Jonas Hector?

To replace Nacho as LB

And Jorginho in Chelsea, can get the 92?

Pulisic and Bailey to 90?

Roberto, maybe. Hector is in Koln so may drop.

Yes can.

Not now.

5 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Hi, can you rate those players? Thx

Ricardo Rodriguez

Aurier

Ben Davies

Hysaj

Romagnoli

Wendell 

Alex Telles

Ricardo Pereira

Jonny Castro

Ghoulam

RB: Hysaj, Aurier, Pereira

LB: Davies, Ghoulam, Telles, Rodriguez, Wendell, Castro

CB: Romagnoli

will not be doing such rankings from no onwards, just a general reminder.

2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

I would not be so sure about that though. He will drop if he has another crappy season at Man Utd.

speculation

1 hour ago, Pip said:

Torreira(89) + Riqui Puig(70)

for 

Malcom(89)

Opinions?

Duo

44 minutes ago, crociato87 said:

Does a players "best position" really matter in this game? 

For instance, when you say "Romagnoli's best position" - he can play D(CL) in the game, but he's definitely a natural CB.

Not so much a left back. My understanding is that it doesn't matter for the game - but do you guys think otherwise? 

By the way he should be a 92.

hmm, not sure

92? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...