Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Ranking pls - Sterling, Martial, Guedes, Soler. 

2.) Will Martial keep his 90? 

Sterling Martial Soler Guedes

Yes & IF he gets a move to a decent enough club and a less defensive minded manager he will ..... Fly like a bird 🙂

17 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Ousmane Demebele-+ Joe Gomez or Koulibaly duo not starters koulibaly would be

You have answered your own question phrasing it as you do. In my situation NOT NEEDING Koulibaly I would love to have the other two.

11 hours ago, jagerbob said:

So its not all about the best CL players all reated 92+ is it?

Can anyone help me, on a real budget, id like to buy the odd player who is rated 82-85 and could get a +2 rise coming up.

Any young players maybe who are expected to start this coming season?

How about.... Frenkie De Jong 83, Kounde 83, Rosier83, Gelin85, Ruben Dias 85, Eboa Eboa 82, Hakimi 85, Filho Paulinho 82, Luiz Felipe (Lazio)83, Malang Sarr 85, Jadon Sancho 83, McKennie 83, Bortolotto Sander 82.

It's hard for anyone to guarantee +2 for the 85's as SM like to do +1's at higher ratings unless very obvious and as Sir R says we have no new stats as yet for coming season. Nevertheless good prospects should they repeat there previous seasons.

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Nandez of Uruguay has been touted as the future national team captain. He had a solid WC as well but I haven't seen any clubs being linked to him. Why is that?

Could very easily be, he is just tied into a long term contract with a huge buyout clause.

49 minutes ago, danky said:

I've been offered mane and firmino for mbappe. should I do it?

Love Firmino and Mane BUT ..................... NO!

If I had mbappe I would know if I let him go I'd regret it.

I was lucky enough to get neymar when he first appeared in Brazil & was tempted by a similar deal when Neymar had a slight Lull. My opponent took full advantage & won the League a couple of times where I had been winning previously. So when he dropped out of the GW I paid maximum "top dollar" against many other offers & got him back. He made all the difference ... Great in combination with Messi who couldn't win the League without him!

21 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Hello,

I have started the EPL prediction games for 2018-2019 season.

if you are interested please find the thread 2018-2019 EPL PREDICTION WEEK 1 in https://forum.soccermanager.com/forum/1120-sm-predict-post-your-scores/

Friday is the first match if you are interested. If I don't get 8 people minimum I will close it.

37 minutes ago, danky said:

That is a very good deal in my opinion, and if both Firmino and Mané would go straight into your starting team i think you should consider doing it. Let's be reasonable, you're trading a 92 rated player, with let's say 97 potential(?) in no less than 3/4 years for two 93 rated players that can reach 94 in the next couple of years. After all said and done, it's all about your preference between your team results or having the cool new kid in town.

3 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

That is a very good deal in my opinion, and if both Firmino and Mané would go straight into your starting team i think you should consider doing it. Let's be reasonable, you're trading a 92 rated player, with let's say 97 potential(?) in no less than 3/4 years for two 93 rated players that can reach 94 in the next couple of years. After all said and done, it's all about your preference between your team results or having the cool new kid in town.

I agree. its a new gold set up and I have PSG. I have Neymar and Cavani still. Plus Di MARIA. It would be an awesome attack line. 

22 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Duo

wait....what???? LOL why???

On 8/7/2018 at 10:55 AM, crociato87 said:

Does a players "best position" really matter in this game? 

For instance, when you say "Romagnoli's best position" - he can play D(CL) in the game, but he's definitely a natural CB.

Not so much a left back. My understanding is that it doesn't matter for the game - but do you guys think otherwise? 

By the way he should be a 92.

LOL Should have said it better, I expect him to become a 92 in the future  - not that he should be right now. 

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Could very easily be, he is just tied into a long term contract with a huge buyout clause.

Yep...fresh signing

4 hours ago, crociato87 said:

LOL Should have said it better, I expect him to become a 92 in the future  - not that he should be right now. 

He should leave Milan then ;)

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Waldemar ANTON ?

B. Embolo ?

Keep or trade for better player?

Not a big fan of Embolo....for me trade.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:56 PM, Soccahappy said:

One prospect to watch closely or why not buy straightaway..... Info/ evidence listed below>>>>>>

1) Igor Liziero Breaks through for first time to play for top of table Sao Paulo this present season

2) Has racked up 684 minutes in 14 appearances in Serie A already

3) first 10 appearances were either subbed in or out, BUT now has played 4 full 90mins games on the trot since July 22 up to 5 August (2days ago)

4) Has also racked up 293mins in Paulista this year.

5) So why buy him? The clincher is, he's...... playing for top of table Sao Paulo & only rated 70 by SM - Happy days 😀

I've been keeping an eye on him all season in terms of minutes played. His value has gone up recently so I'm expecting he will get an increase before the Brazil review is done. Iago at Internacional is one to check out too. He is only 73 rated and costs 380k. He has plenty minutes too. 

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

I've been keeping an eye on him all season in terms of minutes played. His value has gone up recently so I'm expecting he will get an increase before the Brazil review is done. Iago at Internacional is one to check out too. He is only 73 rated and costs 380k. He has plenty minutes too. 

All these South American players are cool but they are reviewed only once a year. Need to show a lot of patience with them.

19 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Ranking pls - Sterling, Martial, Guedes, Soler. 

2.) Will Martial keep his 90? 

in that order, for me

yes

17 hours ago, danky said:

if you need two 92s maybe but it's v tempting for either side

15 hours ago, Stace said:

Any idea who's got more potential for the long term out of Landry Dimata or Umut Bozok please?

dimata but meh

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Waldemar ANTON ?

B. Embolo ?

Keep or trade for better player?

trade

1 hour ago, Lukke said:

image.png.50b831b8124e9c47a1a8fa7c871507db.png

Rank Pogba, Kanté, Matic, Pjanic, Rakitic or other up to 40m?

Kante

17 hours ago, danky said:

I'd go for Duo. let's be practical - you are getting two good players who would strengthen your attacking line. Mbappe will be 97 or 98 or 99 in future. It'll take atleast for 4-5 years or more than that to get that level with consistent performance. By the time, 10-15 seasons will be over in your GW and some other talents will rise up. Moreover, there's no certainty that you'll play that particular GW till he reaches 97+. 

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

All these South American players are cool but they are reviewed only once a year. Need to show a lot of patience with them.

You could diarise for 10months from the last review & take the chance he's bought by someone else in the meantime?

17 hours ago, jaybee said:

(Search SM name) Borduchi Iago Yes jaybee great find on your part, great prospect to monitor or  buy straightaway. I've been monitoring him also & I suppose as he's highlighted on forum will now buy immediately 🙂

1) 1411minutes for 3rd in table Internacional in Serie A this season, minor minutes last season & in Gaucho

2) Has racked up 15 full 90 min appearances + 61mins already which is really good & shows manager has real confidence

3) Played full 90mins as recent as this tuesday

only rated 73 by SM - Happy days again! 😀

13 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

You might miss the next Neymar with this method. SM used to review Brazil in a BIG WAY twice a year at least. Oh dear SM :(

55 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is Pereira of PSV any good?

please name the following according to your preference - 

Renato Sanches, Ceballos, Oztunali, Pereira, Praet and Lanzini.

89 max IMO

Which one Pereira?

Ceballos, Renato Sanches, Praet, Oztunali, Lanzini (always injured).