Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, nofoff said:

Very tough but I'd choose Ter-Stegen. I imagine it's going to be pretty 50/50 with people in the forum too

Yes, really tough, similar age, same market value, I think Alisson maybe a bit better in real life and is cheaper (If I trade I win around 10 millions in a money needing world), Ter Stegen 1 point higher rating, in a bigger club (more probability of rise with more trophies)

On 8/8/2018 at 9:42 AM, Soccahappy said:

How about.... Frenkie De Jong 83, Kounde 83, Rosier83, Gelin85, Ruben Dias 85, Eboa Eboa 82, Hakimi 85, Filho Paulinho 82, Luiz Felipe (Lazio)83, Malang Sarr 85, Jadon Sancho 83, McKennie 83, Bortolotto Sander 82.

It's hard for anyone to guarantee +2 for the 85's as SM like to do +1's at higher ratings unless very obvious and as Sir R says we have no new stats as yet for coming season. Nevertheless good prospects should they repeat there previous seasons.

Thanktyou very much.

I realise its hard to guarantee +2s for 85s, but 82 and 83s are good too.

I am often looking for risers at this level or sometimes in the late 70s too, as I like to take clubs from lower in the leagues, it makes a change from being in a super league where every player in the league is at least 91

On 8/8/2018 at 2:12 AM, Middle_Finger said:

Nandez of Uruguay has been touted as the future national team captain. He had a solid WC as well but I haven't seen any clubs being linked to him. Why is that?

Celta Vigo has had a bid rejected. His agent is currently in Germany to see if anyone wants him. He's been linked with Stuttgart and Leverkusen recently.

On 8/8/2018 at 12:42 AM, Gaelgoir said:

Would people bother holding onto these players? I bought them all as risers and they are now sellable.

P. Lees-Melou

J. Gelin

B. Bourigeaud

D. Geiger

M. Aguirregabiria

J. Kounde

However now I'm considering keeping Gelin, Bourigeaud and Kounde. Any thoughts? Cheers

Not heard of half of them. Geiger is a starter at Hoffenheim and i wouldn't be surprised if Nagelsmann brought him along to RB Leipzig next season so you should definitely keep him. Heard good things about Kounde so i'd keep him too.

Hello,  I'm  talking about a deal for Courtois, I have Neuer and the guy asked me to add one of these players in the exhchange (marquinhos,saul,sane,alli,gimenez,goretzka,lemar,christiansen) ...

I'm wondering,..would you do the exhchange? Courtois will probabbly become stronger in next revies and not sure what will neuer do... I' m in a really competitive gw. and need to think about the future....

I have my idea on who I could possibly give but I'd like to have your opinion.

thanks!

37 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

Hello,  I'm  talking about a deal for Courtois, I have Neuer and the guy asked me to add one of these players in the exhchange (marquinhos,saul,sane,alli,gimenez,goretzka,lemar,christiansen) ...

I'm wondering,..would you do the exhchange? Courtois will probabbly become stronger in next revies and not sure what will neuer do... I' m in a really competitive gw. and need to think about the future....

thanks!

If you do agree, include either Christiansen or Goretzka.  Maybe Lemar.  The rest are wayyyyyyy too good.  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Courtois stays where he is in rating.  He's already a 93 rated GK, the 5th highest rated GK in the world.  He will have to play a key role in winning the Champions League in order to get 94.

7 hours ago, Stace said:

Thanks, I think I'll sell Bozok, forget about Dimata and buy someone else.

wise

6 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Is Pereira of PSV any good?

please name the following according to your preference - 

Renato Sanches, Ceballos, Oztunali, Pereira, Praet and Lanzini.

Pereiro, is decent

Ceballos, Lanzini, Praet, Pereiro, Oztunali, Sanches

5 hours ago, aavf said:

Alisson vs Ter Stegen?

MATS

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Keep or sell Manuel Akanji?

keep

1 hour ago, riccardopc said:

thanks!

Neuer + one of those? a bit much 

13 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

James Rodriguez + Romagnoli VS Eric Dier + Goretzka VS Pogba

Rank the three groups in terms of who you'd rather have.

James-Romagnoli, Pogba, Dier-Goretzka

1 hour ago, davidm92 said:

If you do agree, include either Christiansen or Goretzka.  Maybe Lemar.  The rest are wayyyyyyy too good.  Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Courtois stays where he is in rating.  He's already a 93 rated GK, the 5th highest rated GK in the world.  He will have to play a key role in winning the Champions League in order to get 94.

Like De Gea at 95????

31 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Like De Gea at 95????

De Gea has been the exception, but he also has been considered by many as one of the two or three best GK's in the world in the past 5 years so it's not 100% unjustified.  I think that tho he has had a tough couple of months, people are forgetting how great he's actually been, ya know.

should i sell tierney? i'm confused because he is a great talent but without moving to another better club, i'm afraid he reachs his max rate (maybe 88 in the next review.. next year) 😒.
i'm waiting his moving, but i think it will not happen in this market session.. 

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

should i sell tierney? i'm confused because he is a great talent but without moving to another better club, i'm afraid he reachs his max rate (maybe 88 in the next review.. next year) 😒.

No reason to sell him.  Keep

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

keep

55 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I've always wondered when players who are supposed to be FREE agents and registred as 'external players' become free?

in a new GW

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

What u expect about this players?
Houssem Aouar, 20y (88) - Lyon
Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, 20y (83) - Monaco
Moussa Sylla, 18y (76) - Monaco
Mickael Cuisance, 18y (82) - Mochengladbach
Ben Woodburn, 18y (80) - Liverpool
Ismail Azzoui, 20y (78) - Wolfsburg
Yacine Adli, 18y (73) - PSG