Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

keep

18 hours ago, Yuasa said:

should i sell tierney? i'm confused because he is a great talent but without moving to another better club, i'm afraid he reachs his max rate (maybe 88 in the next review.. next year) 😒.
i'm waiting his moving, but i think it will not happen in this market session.. 

16 hours ago, davidm92 said:

No reason to sell him.  Keep

14 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

keep

in a new GW

There is a reason to sell him.... IF U don't play him in your team (87??) and U don't believe he'll rise again at Celtic then what is the use in keeping him? Ok yes he could be sold to another BIGGER club but u might have to wait a long time. Let's look at the available evidence.........

Celtics squad cap is 87 and it takes a BIG player to break a squad cap >>>>>

M Dembele was a rave review player not so long ago and went 85 to 87 in May 2017 > He hasn't broken the Cap since.

Also Lustig and Sinclair both went to 87 in May 2017 > they havn't broken the Cap since.

Scot Brown & the Squad Cap was reduced to 87 in May 2013 > Yes I know he's 33 now but u can only go on available evidence.

Onto any evidence he will be bought in the short term, this doesn't take into account that Celtic would sell him even if a BIG Club made an offer> I understand Bournmouth were favourites to sign him rated at 3.2 out of 5 - that didn't happen & deadline passed. Atletico Madrid were 2nd favourites at 2.2 out of 5.

July headline:-

Celtic transfer news: Kieran Tierney's heart in Glasgow, his head is in England - McGarry

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/715069/Celtic-transfer-news-Kieran-Tierney-Everton-deal-update-latest

It's too late for an English club as of today. I don't say he won't go to Europe, as the window is still open...

I have sold him & have to allow a low percentage chance he will prove me wrong. There are so many other prospects anything under 75%+ isn't odds I want to take, when my cash has plenty of prospects to bid for 🙂 & I have gone for Malcuit, Benkovic & Mbenza 🙂

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/714859/Everton-transfer-news-Kieran-Tierney-contract-Celtic-deal-latest

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Benjamin Mendy can get 91 for 2300-2500 (max 3420) minutes in PL?

Not SO MUCH about the minutes, more about how successful both City and Mendy is, consider:-

Last season could only JUST have been more sucessful, they could have won more trophies but dominated the League!

In this scenario Bernardo got a +1 to 91 with only 1519mins (Some thought his & Jesus 1672mins for a 92 might have been Generous rises) so it seems quite possible.

Then again Otamendi had 2968mins which many thought certain would get +1 to 92. It didn't happen

I'd say it's how well he plays getting his minutes that counts.

Conclusion:-  I have him and I think he is impressive enough to get 91 providing he stays Fit

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

There is a reason to sell him.... IF U don't play him in your team (87??) and U don't believe he'll rise again at Celtic then what is the use in keeping him? Ok yes he could be sold to another BIGGER club but u might have to wait a long time. Let's look at the available evidence.........

M Dembele was a rave review player not so long ago and went 85 to 87 in May 2017 > He hasn't broken the Cap since.

Also Lustig and Sinclair both went to 87 in May 2017 > they havn't broken the Cap since.

Scot Brown & the Squad Cap was reduced to 87 in May 2013 > Yes I know he's 33 now but u can only go on available evidence.

Onto any evidence he will be bought in the short term, this doesn't take into account that Celtic would sell him even if a BIG Club made an offer> I understand Bournmouth were favourites to sign him rated at 3.2 out of 5 - that didn't happen & deadline passed. Atletico Madrid were 2nd favourites at 2.2 out of 5.

Celtic transfer news: Kieran Tierney's heart in Glasgow, his head is in England - McGarry

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/715069/Celtic-transfer-news-Kieran-Tierney-Everton-deal-update-latest

It's too late for an English club as of today. I don't say he won't go to Europe, as the window is still open...

I have sold him & have to allow a low percentage chance he will prove me wrong. There are so many other prospects anything under 75%+ isn't odds I want to take, when my cash has plenty of prospects to bid for 🙂 & I have gone for Malcuit, Benkovic & Mbenza 🙂

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/714859/Everton-transfer-news-Kieran-Tierney-contract-Celtic-deal-latest

I get what your saying.  The real question is this.  If you sell him, you get about 8 million.  That's almost nothing in this game.  If you keep him, it can go one of two ways.  1) he moves and pays up to his potential, becoming a 90+ rated player.  2) he stays at Celtic forever and you sell him in 2-3 Years for 5 Million since he'll be older.  So the only benefit from selling him would be an extra 3 Million dollars now.  Is 3 million dollars enough to sell a potential 90+ rated player?

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Socca, you are always a guarantee.😄 Thanks for your exhaustive answer 😉
I don't need to sell him, but gain 8 mln would be better (now i'm red 😒).
I have bought Tierney 2 years ago when it was 80, and in these 2 years he showed a lot of good things, but playing for Celtic doens't bring much visibility, so he raises very slowly..
So, i waited the end of the english market (because it is the richest league) to think about it.
without move in a big club or better league, i think Tierney could reachs max 88 (if he will plays very very well next season).
he is a great talent, but in scotland league rate 87 is very high.
now i don't have to buy a better player than him, but imo i could sell him to make money.. but i'm sure he will leaves celtic one day 😃 
thanks a lot

13 minutes ago, davidm92 said:

I get what your saying.  The real question is this.  If you sell him, you get about 8 million.  That's almost nothing in this game.  If you keep him, it can go one of two ways.  1) he moves and pays up to his potential, becoming a 90+ rated player.  2) he stays at Celtic forever and you sell him in 2-3 Years for 5 Million since he'll be older.  So the only benefit from selling him would be an extra 3 Million dollars now.  Is 3 million dollars enough to sell a potential 90+ rated player?

i'm in a very competitive GW and 8 mln are good money. now i'm in red , with 8 mln i can make deals or buy some interesting prospect to make money. 
the problem is that: i have tierney from 2 years and he never played in my main 11 (maybe few national cup matches), and i always loaned him.  sincerely it's just a money sucking 😄 despite i believe he is a very good LB.
player with 87 and without playing in a big club or league, is useless in my team.
i'm a bit confused because i believe in his talent but if i keep him i have to wait another year to hope in a move.. 

21 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

T. Muller or L. Sané + Lamela?

Yes it's gotta be Sane, he shows incredible prospects & to me after watching him exhausively could eventually be a 95+ player.

Muller is far from his best & close to dropping consistently over the next 2 years. I watched him play a few games for Bayern & then for Germany & he was not a feather of the player he used to be.

He might turn it round but at nearing 30? ... No! it's Sane and a bonus for Lamela.

In the Gw's where I haven't got him, I've made a few extravagant offers for him like Asensio + max money and nobody wants to part with him. In another Gw Muller is being offered to me and I've turned the offer down.

Edited by Soccahappy
Just Checked he's 28 but doesn't change my mind!

1 hour ago, Yuasa said:

i'm in a very competitive GW and 8 mln are good money. now i'm in red , with 8 mln i can make deals or buy some interesting prospect to make money. 
the problem is that: i have tierney from 2 years and he never played in my main 11 (maybe few national cup matches), and i always loaned him.  sincerely it's just a money sucking 😄 despite i believe he is a very good LB.
player with 87 and without playing in a big club or league, is useless in my team.
i'm a bit confused because i believe in his talent but if i keep him i have to wait another year to hope in a move.. 

If its a competitive GW...just ask for max money...someone give u more than 8 M.

If not sell him to Celtic and put on your shortlist.

Just sold Ruben Vezo and Marius Wolf for 12 M each and bought them for 2 M.

40 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes it's gotta be Sane, he shows incredible prospects & to me after watching him exhausively could eventually be a 95+ player.

Muller is far from his best & close to dropping consistently over the next 2 years. I watched him play a few games for Bayern & then for Germany & he was not a feather of the player he used to be.

He might turn it round but at nearing 30? ... No! it's Sane and a bonus for Lamela.

In the Gw's where I haven't got him, I've made a few extravagant offers for him like Asensio + max money and nobody wants to part with him. In another Gw Muller is being offered to me and I've turned the offer down.

Lets see if he accepts it (that was my counter)...he sold me Belloti for 7 M right before he gets +3...so its possible heheheh

His first offer was 37M + Lamela + Max Kruse

I am looking to buy guys with a rating no higher than 85, so anything below. I have a budget of £3-4 million. Defenders/midfielders/strikers. Any recommendations please? I'm not looking to blow my whole budget on one player.

Edited by crvena_zvezda

On 8/5/2018 at 5:34 PM, nofoff said:

I'd take Bernardo Silva since It sounds like Guedes an Henrichs are subs for you anyway

On 8/6/2018 at 3:39 AM, Sir Rahul said:

I would get Bernardo looking at your options

On 8/5/2018 at 5:23 PM, Tharanidharan said:

Henrichs + Guedes Vs Bernardo Silva?

I've got Bellerin, Odriozola and Henrichs  at RB. 

Sterling, Guedes, Chiesa, Bailey at wings. 

Thought of upgrading my wing unit. 

unfortunately the manager pulled out but another one showed some interest. He wants Soler and Guedes for Martial. Which one would you pick - Duo or Martial

On 8/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Gaya + Soler + 25M or Asensio ?

Asensio

On 8/10/2018 at 9:03 AM, STX said:

Would you prefer Allan or Parejo (linked with Barcelona)? Also do you have an opinion for Valon Berisha? Is he a potential riser? 

Allan

yes

18 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

2061976-925806 

made a fantasy league for those in this forum, everybody's welcome, league name based on the legend himself, this the official premier league one btw

haha legend, I have joined

17 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

What u expect about this players?
Houssem Aouar, 20y (88) - Lyon
Ronael Pierre-Gabriel, 20y (83) - Monaco
Moussa Sylla, 18y (76) - Monaco
Mickael Cuisance, 18y (82) - Mochengladbach
Ben Woodburn, 18y (80) - Liverpool
Ismail Azzoui, 20y (78) - Wolfsburg
Yacine Adli, 18y (73) - PSG

expect good stuff

17 hours ago, Marek said:

Manolas + Amavi or Rudiger + Dalbert?

Manolas + Amavi

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

Benjamin Mendy can get 91 for 2300-2500 (max 3420) minutes in PL?

yes off

15 hours ago, davidm92 said:

Courtois or Gimenez+Keylor Navas?  I already have Keylor Navas, Kepa and LaFont as my as my GK's and I'm also stacked at my CB position. 

lol what GW is this even 

I prefer Courtois tho

14 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Who out of the 3 have brighter future -

Kempf

Katic or

van Drongelen of Hamburg?

Maybe Kempf idk

14 hours ago, TMCosta said:

T. Muller or L. Sané + Lamela?

duo

12 hours ago, EvaGreen said:

more and more players become unhappy as a result of lack of games than before.

that's why?

idk

12 hours ago, Carmelo22 said:

Umtiti, Tolisso, Diawara, Weah for Pogba e Upamecano ?

too much, prefer the four 

6 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I am looking to buy guys with a rating no higher than 85, so anything below. I have a budget of £3-4 million. Defenders/midfielders/strikers. Any recommendations please? I'm not looking to blow my whole budget on one player.

idk

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

unfortunately the manager pulled out but another one showed some interest. He wants Soler and Guedes for Martial. Which one would you pick - Duo or Martial

Martial still but I'm a Utd fan

10 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Joachim Andersen of Sampdoria, Mancini of Atalanta and Luiz Felipe of Lazio

11 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Sorry Crvena your budget is very easily blown as you can see below:-

Frenkie De Jong 83 = 3m

Kounde 83 = 3m

V Rosier83 = 2.2m

Eboa Eboa 82 = 1.8m

Filho Paulinho 82 = 2.8m

Luiz Felipe 83 = 2.6m

McKennie 83 = 3m

Cheaper Prospects:

Igor Liziero = 600k

Eliot Matazo = 280k

Umaro Embalo = 320k

Borduchi Iago = 380k

Dante Rigo = 1m

M Mazraoui = 400k

Marcelo Saracchi = 1.8m

Riqui Puig = 360k

Best I can do for you CV,

Socca:) (You can buy me for a million but Cheque required First Class Post today please) 🤣🤣