Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 8/18/2018 at 5:29 AM, Sir Rahul said:

wrong thread

Yes, however I was originally just reacting to hesselink who started with this topic here and then I felt the urge to defend myself that I wasn't just making this all up, so I continued about this topic. And also I felt like staying on topic wasn't so much of an issue for you. But I guess I was wrong about that, so I apologize and try to stop posting in here. 

17 minutes ago, Philodoof said:

Yes, however I was originally just reacting to hesselink who started with this topic here and then I felt the urge to defend myself that I wasn't just making this all up, so I continued about this topic. And also I felt like staying on topic wasn't so much of an issue for you. But I guess I was wrong about that, so I apologize and try to stop posting in here. 

yeah, I was a bit curt, sorry for that. it's fine on an occasional basis but sometimes this thread goes far off the tangent.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I must say I have Thauvin in the GW

I say Thauvin... based on the fact that I don't think Mahrez will start all the time for City. I may live to eat those words since he's a class act. Thauvin is a top player at Marseille but i don't really see him rising unless he has an incredible season.

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

What is more real:

Lacazette 92->93

Aguero 95->96

Aguero

I don't rate Lacazette, seems a shade of his past self in the Arsenal side

21 hours ago, Wight said:

Alcantara Thiago or Verratti ?

Dybala or Gabriel Jesus ?

TIA

Thiago

Jesus

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thauvin or Mahrez?

thanks for the help

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

What is more real:

Lacazette 92->93

Aguero 95->96

Aguero, but both are unlikely

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

They've finished reviewing Serbia then? Armin Djerlek has played over 1,000 minutes since being added to the system and got nothing. Wouldn't be as annoying if the league wasn't reviewed once per year.

idek

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

They've finished reviewing Serbia then? Armin Djerlek has played over 1,000 minutes since being added to the system and got nothing. Wouldn't be as annoying if the league wasn't reviewed once per year.

Don't think it's quite done, just slowed down so much there's nothing today. Should still be some Partizan players to come.

23 minutes ago, adisbegic10 said:

Opinions on Guilherme Pedro(Fluminense).Potenial?Any rise in near future?

Can't find it on this thread but thought I'd already posted and from memory said he's got 10goals in Serie A & 7 goals in Carioca & plenty of minutes. Great prospect definite riser - BUY!!

14 minutes ago, Tugay said:

I'd expect so but Brazil isn't rated that frequently.

Used to be done every 6months up until SM started getting very shoddy with reviews & doing them willy nilly. I think it's about 8months since they last reviewed Flum. So I'd buy now in fact I bought weeks ago...

43 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Any risers from Partizan that are nailed?

No idea mate, sorry. There haven't been many Partizan risers at all compared to other Serbian clubs, which seems unusual so I don't think we're done yet.