Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Anyone got ANY INSIGHTS on the following (I have to contemplate competing with some bids today & estimate bids over them: I tend to think they are around valuation level now but may well compete higher). Deciding factors are:-

Bernardeschi: Is he likely to get more gametime sufficient to get a rise this season either December 2018 or May 2019?

Maximilian Philipp: Basically same question

Laxalt: Is he likely to move this Euro window or next? Or Not at all?

I know it's guesswork but anything that stands out at all, that may influence my decision.

At the moment my Guess is No - Yes - Not Sure. Well probably not sure on any of them but appreciate any other guestimates may help.

May 2019 maybe if he plays well

I don't know

Laxalt is a new Milan player

3 minutes ago, Marek said:

I don't know

If Dortmund don't bring in a striker then Max will probably be number 1 choice - it'll all depend how he does but I think he was very effective last year and should do well.

I know this is not for this topic, but I rely on our collegiality.
Is there an even more advanced option to test SMFA in the league? Namely, in the same league I play 6-7 years, there is an interesting community, we respect all rules, etc. However, over time we have determined that one man leads 3 clubs because he bought or received these two other profiles. They do not work transfers with each other, but this manager manages 3 teams. Admins of this league did not have such problems, so if there is any solution for this? Is there an IP address, location or the like? Or are we in a big problem because there is no solution for such situations?
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
In this league, we are many friends, so this league means a lot to us. What we think is the main reason why someone else would have more clubs is to destroy the league because of jealousy.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
Apology, because I use the wrong topic.
Thanks and I rely on your help.

8 minutes ago, Marek said:

I don't know

Laxalt: Still talking terms is my last info & then a medical if they agree. It's fallen through with West Ham on terms already. Cheers / Liked -­čÖé Socca

4 minutes ago, Tugay said:

If Dortmund don't bring in a striker then Max will probably be number 1 choice - it'll all depend how he does but I think he was very effective last year and should do well.

Yeah but he didn't play all that well as a striker in the friendlies I hear (didn't see myself) Still 89 shouldn't be difficult at Dortmund. Cheers / Liked ­čÖé

47 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Is there an even more advanced option to test SMFA in the league? Namely, in the same league I play 6-7 years, there is an interesting community, we respect all rules, etc. However, over time we have determined that one man leads 3 clubs because he bought or received these two other profiles. They do not work transfers with each other, but this manager manages 3 teams. Admins of this league did not have such problems, so if there is any solution for this? Is there an IP address, location or the like? Or are we in a big problem because there is no solution for such situations?
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------
In this league, we are many friends, so this league means a lot to us. What we think is the main reason why someone else would have more clubs is to destroy the league because of jealousy.

SM can check IP addresses, so they'd be able to see if it was the same person.

12 minutes ago, Kev said:

SM can check IP addresses, so they'd be able to see if it was the same person.

Is there any e-mail to send full explaination of problem?

The main problem is that I can not report this 2 club. Makes this message right away.

We have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take the matter further.

-------------------------------

Once I had the same problem in the second league, I could not report. After a few days, someone reported him, and he was banned.

So, the report is not even accepted even, this message is automatically sent to me. As a rule, the report should be accepted and to inform me in a few days about the result.

1 minute ago, hesselink said:

Is there any e-mail to send full explaination of problem?

The main problem is that I can not report this 2 club. Makes this message right away.

We have analysed the managers of these clubs and there is not enough evidence to take the matter further.

-------------------------------

Once I had the same problem in the second league, I could not report. After a few days, someone reported him, and he was banned.

Try support@soccermanager.com but they're pretty useless when it comes to replying.

21 hours ago, Kev said:

Keep - Ibrahim Sangare, D´╗┐´╗┐avide´╗┐┬áBira´╗┐sc´╗┐h´╗┐i´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐

Sell -┬áAmin´╗┐e Khammas´╗┐´╗┐, Chris Kablan

The others it's too early to tell before the season has really started. 

21 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Wait with selling Khammas

Thanks guys!

@Hesselink: In one of my game worlds there was about a year ago one manager really officially having two clubs. He had Bayern München and also one of those 3rd Division teams in my league. So he didn't even use different accounts but apparently picked two clubs from the same game world. And he transfered a lot between both clubs, like storing weaker talents in his 3rd Division team. The worst part was the height of the transfers sums.  But since it apparently was technically possible it didn't seem forbidden, and so I never reported him. But he disappeared at some point, so maybe he was banned after all for that. But I don't know.

1 hour ago, Philodoof said:

@Hesselink: In one of my game worlds there was about a year ago one manager really officially having two clubs. He had Bayern München and also one of those 3rd Division teams in my league. So he didn't even use different accounts but apparently picked two clubs from the same game world. And he transfered a lot between both clubs, like storing weaker talents in his 3rd Division team. The worst part was the height of the transfers sums.  But since it apparently was technically possible it didn't seem forbidden, and so I never reported him. But he disappeared at some point, so maybe he was banned after all for that. But I don't know.

You can't have 2 clubs in the same GW

12 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Anyone got ANY INSIGHTS on the following (I have to contemplate competing with some bids today & estimate bids over them: I tend to think they are around valuation level now but may well compete higher). Deciding factors are:-

Bernardeschi: Is he likely to get more gametime sufficient to get a rise this season either December 2018 or May 2019?

Maximilian Philipp: Basically same question

Laxalt: Is he likely to move this Euro window or next? Or Not at all?

I know it's guesswork but anything that stands out at all, that may influence my decision.

At the moment my Guess is No - Yes - Not Sure. Well probably not sure on any of them but appreciate any other guestimates may help.

both could, depends

Laxalt moved to Milan

11 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Theo Hernández worth buying? I got Grimaldo and Gaya as LBs. Theo will be my third choice. 

worth a shot

9 hours ago, hesselink said:

idk soz

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Willian, Bernardo Silva, Lucas Vazquez - Ranking pls. 

Bernardo Vazquez Willian

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Zambo or Soyuncu or Delaney of BVB? 

Delaney

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have up to £4m to spend on a new striker, can't buy anyone higher than 85. Any suggestions?

not sure sorry

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

You can't have 2 clubs in the same GW

But it was really like that when he made a transfer with himself:

Bayern München (John Doe) have sold Player XY to Erzgebirge Aue (John Doe) on a deal believed to be around...). It was twice the same name of manager, I'm sure of it.