Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

And here is the proof from manager history. The first part is from the manager history of Bayern München and the second part is cut out from the manager history of Erzgebirge Aue in the same game world. Maybe it was two different accounts after all since there is two different profile images, but he used the same name for both apparently. So it was pretty obvious, especially considering how those two teams were involved with each other.

blob.png.4df419664d7555e6b526b4f05e561a6e.png

On 7/16/2018 at 11:20 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Lesniak was at Spurs last year, right?

Yes, they learnt

Lautaro

sorry for the late reply but yes he was! frustrated youngster moves abroad and does well, same old story! not a bad player on football manager either

18 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I have up to £4m to spend on a new striker, can't buy anyone higher than 85. Any suggestions?

Kemar Roofe rated at 82 is a real prospect for top of the table Leeds U, banged 2 great goals in, away at Derby on Saturday. He is firmly keeping out Patrick Bamford at CF. CF is not his usual position but U wouldn't know it. Promotion to the Premier next season under Bielsa 😂

Otherwise Mbenza, Karamoh, Assombalonga & Rodrygo are worth looking at ...

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Ruben Loftus Cheek - OVERRATED or not?

NOT at 87. His standard is 88/89 at the moment as an International for 6th top international side in which he plays but is reserve / sub for WC. He will progress but just how far is the question???

10 hours ago, Philodoof said:

But it was really like that when he made a transfer with himself:

Bayern München (John Doe) have sold Player XY to Erzgebirge Aue (John Doe) on a deal believed to be around...). It was twice the same name of manager, I'm sure of it. 

Maybe 2 accounts, but both with the same name

Any body know how it works getting a stadium expansion? I’m currently loosing 300k on a home game 😧. I think it gets expanded after promotion? Anyone have any idea how much by? Will I be able to keep my head above the water?

45 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Any body know how it works getting a stadium expansion? I’m currently loosing 300k on a home game 😧. I think it gets expanded after promotion? Anyone have any idea how much by? Will I be able to keep my head above the water?

Just play and win ;) I started with a Div 4 10k stadium...atm i have 35k in Div 1.

Still not enough lolol

1 hour ago, Atkin92 said:

You need to be filling your current stadium. If you are and you get promoted then the chairman might add extra seats for the start of the new season.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Just play and win ;) I started with a Div 4 10k stadium...atm i have 35k in Div 1.

Still not enough lolol

29 minutes ago, Kev said:

You need to be filling your current stadium. If you are and you get promoted then the chairman might add extra seats for the start of the new season.

Ah that’s good. Thanks guys. Do you ever get a stadium expansion if you are still filling your stadium but don’t get promoted?

20 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Favilli and Kownacki come to mind.

19 hours ago, Kev said:

Alberto Cerri is worth looking at. 3m, 84 rated.

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Kemar Roofe rated at 82 is a real prospect for top of the table Leeds U, banged 2 great goals in, away at Derby on Saturday. He is firmly keeping out Patrick Bamford at CF. CF is not his usual position but U wouldn't know it. Promotion to the Premier next season under Bielsa 😂

Otherwise Mbenza, Karamoh, Assombalonga & Rodrygo are worth looking at ...

Thanks for all the tips, much appreciated.

25 minutes ago, Atkin92 said:

Ah that’s good. Thanks guys. Do you ever get a stadium expansion if you are still filling your stadium but don’t get promoted?

I think you can, not sure. It's rare put it that way.

47 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Jaam Fiete-Arp or Timothy Weah? 

Timothy Weah.

He is playing some minutes with the first team even he scored in the first match last week with PSG.

Arp isn't playing with the first team right now. 

22 hours ago, Philodoof said:

And here is the proof from manager history. The first part is from the manager history of Bayern München and the second part is cut out from the manager history of Erzgebirge Aue in the same game world. Maybe it was two different accounts after all since there is two different profile images, but he used the same name for both apparently. So it was pretty obvious, especially considering how those two teams were involved with each other.

blob.png.4df419664d7555e6b526b4f05e561a6e.png

wrong thread

21 hours ago, Lukke said:

Rank to rise 92

SMS, Bernardo Silva, Asensio, Lemar, Fekir, Mahrez and Goretzka

Silva, Asensio, Lemar, Mahrez, Goretzka, Fekir, SMS

20 hours ago, Dasylver said:

Jordi mboula worth buying?

yes

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

Ruben Loftus Cheek - OVERRATED or not?

not really

11 hours ago, Atkin92 said:

idk

5 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Weah

He's the best. Spoke to him in S'pore last month. Class act.

3 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Pedro (fluminense) called by Tite

Nice

12 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Both good exciting prospects but TW has stepped forward a little more.

6 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Pedro (fluminense) called by Tite

I'm hoping U mean Guillherme Pedro at Flum, 10 goals in 1376minutes in Serie A and 7 goals in CariocaA (1119mins) he's the standout for me.

Has anybody on here tried out the football exchange betting website - Football Index, the Football Stock Market ? https://www.footballindex.co.uk/stockmarket/team

I'm NOT recommending it or advertising it just thought if anyone on here finds the knowledge we have is ideal for playing it and is positive about it then I might give it a try? Anyone??

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Has anybody on here tried out the football exchange betting website - Football Index, the Fotoball Stock Market ?https://www.footballindex.co.uk/stockmarket/team

I'm NOT recommending it or advertising it just thought if anyone on here finds the knowledge we have is ideal for playing it and is positive about it then I might give it a try? Anyone??

It looks interesting. Do you know more about it?

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

It looks interesting. Do you know more about it?

Not really it needs to be tried to see if it's worth it & I'm pretty careful about where I put my money. I do invest in the propper stockmarket and even have bought shares in a South African goldmine in my time but this I know as much or less than u do. Hope someone on here can advise us maybe....

The Buyt & Sell margins look a bit prohibitive? Mbappe buy 8.59 & sell 8.20 would take a whilwe to get into profit??