Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Both good exciting prospects but TW has stepped forward a little more.

I'm hoping U mean Guillherme Pedro at Flum, 10 goals in 1376minutes in Serie A and 7 goals in CariocaA (1119mins) he's the standout for me.

Has anybody on here tried out the football exchange betting website - Football Index, the Football Stock Market ? https://www.footballindex.co.uk/stockmarket/team

I'm NOT recommending it or advertising it just thought if anyone on here finds the knowledge we have is ideal for playing it and is positive about it then I might give it a try? Anyone??

nope not me

On 8/18/2018 at 5:29 AM, Sir Rahul said:

wrong thread

Yes, however I was originally just reacting to hesselink who started with this topic here and then I felt the urge to defend myself that I wasn't just making this all up, so I continued about this topic. And also I felt like staying on topic wasn't so much of an issue for you. But I guess I was wrong about that, so I apologize and try to stop posting in here. 

17 minutes ago, Philodoof said:

Yes, however I was originally just reacting to hesselink who started with this topic here and then I felt the urge to defend myself that I wasn't just making this all up, so I continued about this topic. And also I felt like staying on topic wasn't so much of an issue for you. But I guess I was wrong about that, so I apologize and try to stop posting in here. 

yeah, I was a bit curt, sorry for that. it's fine on an occasional basis but sometimes this thread goes far off the tangent.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I must say I have Thauvin in the GW

I say Thauvin... based on the fact that I don't think Mahrez will start all the time for City. I may live to eat those words since he's a class act. Thauvin is a top player at Marseille but i don't really see him rising unless he has an incredible season.

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

What is more real:

Lacazette 92->93

Aguero 95->96

Aguero

I don't rate Lacazette, seems a shade of his past self in the Arsenal side

On 8/16/2018 at 9:25 PM, Tharanidharan said:

Willian, Bernardo Silva, Lucas Vazquez - Ranking pls. 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:36 PM, AlfonDaddy said:

B.Silva

Willian

Lucas

Not much between the last two in my opinion 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:37 PM, vitor_mfc said:

Willian is the best player atm, but in my opinion Bernardo Silva has the chance to be higher rated in the future, or at least 92.

On 8/17/2018 at 3:44 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Bernardo Vazquez Willian

I've got Willian and Vazquez. I've been offered Bernardo Silva for 30M. It's poor economy GW and it's very important how I spend each penny. 

So, should I go for Silva or settle for Vazquez and Willian?

21 hours ago, Wight said:

Alcantara Thiago or Verratti ?

Dybala or Gabriel Jesus ?

TIA

Thiago

Jesus

21 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Thauvin or Mahrez?

thanks for the help

16 hours ago, hesselink said:

What is more real:

Lacazette 92->93

Aguero 95->96

Aguero, but both are unlikely

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

They've finished reviewing Serbia then? Armin Djerlek has played over 1,000 minutes since being added to the system and got nothing. Wouldn't be as annoying if the league wasn't reviewed once per year.

idek

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

They've finished reviewing Serbia then? Armin Djerlek has played over 1,000 minutes since being added to the system and got nothing. Wouldn't be as annoying if the league wasn't reviewed once per year.

Don't think it's quite done, just slowed down so much there's nothing today. Should still be some Partizan players to come.