Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Peru Nolaskoain, Aaron Wan Bissaka, Justin Bijlow, Teun Koopmeiners, Noussair Mazraoui, Alexis Saelemaekers.......

All taken (Saelemaekers is mine). That's why I love competitive gameworlds¬†ūüėć

13 minutes ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Check Boadu, Pierie, Borduchi Iago, Akkaynak, Kirilenko,Van De Looi, Suleymanov, Ignatiev,Neuhaus,Bernede, Malacia. Any available.

Boadu, Kirilenko, Van De Looi, Suleymanov and Bernede are my team since they came out. The others¬†are all taken. However, not bad, these are very good names, you're an expert¬†ūüėé

18 hours ago, Marek said:

Any 97-98-99-00 player that played some games up to now in the best league (top 5 leagues + belgium, holland etc.)?

My names are Linton Maina, Myron Boadu, Carel Eiting and Musa Barrow (the last one is unlikely to be available in competitive gameworld)

good names mentioned in the thread

15 hours ago, mezut ozil 43298 said:

Can buy one of these to be my main CB, Laporte or van dijk, who would yous pick? 

VVD

12 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Lorenzo Insigne will remain the 92?

Can Lemar, Goretska, Keita can get 92 soon (next update)?

yes

can

12 hours ago, siminho83 said:

Hi guys

1. Uth, Sturridge or L.De Jong ?

2. Grillitsch or G.Pereiro ?

Thanks.

Uth

Grillitsch

7 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Swap tierney and laimer Konrad for joe Gomez?

Gomez

41 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

If you had the choice to buy any of these players, who would you go for? Please rank in preference - 

Milinkovic of fiorentina

Diakhaby of Vakencia

Venkovic of Leicester

Mukiele of Leipzip.

Wow so many spelling mistakes :P

Anyway, for me:

1. Milenkovic

2. Mukiele

3. Diakhaby

4. Benkovic

14 hours ago, Marek said:

Boadu, Kirilenko, Van De Looi, Suleymanov and Bernede are my team since they came out. The others¬†are all taken. However, not bad, these are very good names, you're an expert¬†ūüėé

i'd say¬†Igor LIZIERO,¬†Jules KEITA,¬†Anthony CACI,¬†Svetozar MARKOVIńÜ,¬†Kik PIERIE,¬†Diogo LEITE,¬†Pedro FERNANDO,¬†Matheus CUNHA,¬†Andrey RAMOS,¬†Guilherme PEDRO

On 7/13/2018 at 2:15 PM, Soccahappy said:

Rumours have it Abramovich may want out as he hasn't got a UK Investor Visa anymore & is relying on a Israeli Visa he had to get recently . Likely he will invest in Israel.

It looks at admitedly this early stage of the Transfer Window premiership transfers show Arsenal have Torreira, Leno, Sokratis, & Guendouzi in the bag.

ManU have Fred, Dalot & Lee Grant. Man C - Mahrez. Liverpool, Keita, Fabinho & almost certainly Shaqri

IF Abramovic starts spending big I think you'll be proved right, Jorginho, Allison etc etc.

The big danger is losing Courtois, Hazard & others now. Matic went last season & was missed greatly, we'll see, watch this space....

BTW Alassane Plea 23M Euros to Monchegladbach; at 89 if he plays well & scores goals will no doubt get a +1 in the next review

They called the speculation in the Sunday Times and on Tv Sunday Supplement yesterday it was an exclusive. The rumours have been flying round the premiership for ages, even I "smelt the coffee" in mid July

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/roman-abramovich-selling-chelsea-would-shock-football-but-he-has-history-p7pb0jvx2

48 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Very nice only write 2 three and four letter words.

Don't be bitter just because you can't spell mate. I was having a laugh before as I honestly had to have a good think about which players you were talking about, nothing more.

Didn't think this question needed too much of an explanation personally. Simply put, VVD is one of the best CB's around atm and certainly one of, if not the best defender in the premier league. Dier isn't, hence why I'd go for VVD :)