Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

21 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Unai Nuñez benched again. I need to sell him.

Best CB 87-89 for <14M? Already have Pavard. Klostermann (7M) or Kimpembe (14M)? Any other ideas?

You're selling a player because he doesn't play 2 games at the beginning of the season?

Try joe Gomez.

33 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

You're selling a player because he doesn't play 2 games at the beginning of the season?

Try joe Gomez.

If he doesnt play for a top team and already got a high rating, yes. Im in a competitive world, benched players are lost money.

Joe Gomez taken.

1 hour ago, Ersavitzs said:

Unai Nuñez benched again. I need to sell him.

Best CB 87-89 for <14M? Already have Pavard. Klostermann (7M) or Kimpembe (14M)? Any other ideas?

lmao wait for a bit

15 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Diawara or Kessie?

What sort of future potential do you think each has?

can't say yet, good future tho

17 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

They called the speculation in the Sunday Times and on Tv Sunday Supplement yesterday it was an exclusive. The rumours have been flying round the premiership for ages, even I "smelt the coffee" in mid July

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/roman-abramovich-selling-chelsea-would-shock-football-but-he-has-history-p7pb0jvx2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6103703/Youve-not-paid-attention-think-Chelsea-fall-without-Roman-Abramovich.html I mentioned this before but even if the man decides to sell the club the only it'd have to be someone just as rich or richer than Abramovic, I'm not understanding the current point you're trying to put across?

1 hour ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Everyone on that list is a good player but I think Zielinski's hit his ceiling. Suso in particular can still improve. But again, all this is a matter of opinion. 

Suso needs to move away and maybe he could rises. He doesn't play so good now..