• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 8/13/2018 at 3:04 AM, Kev said:

I promise I won't flood this thread with comments about this league, but I just wanted to have a gloat about being top, because it's probably the only week of the season where that will be the case. 😘

Sorry for the spam but since that probably will be my only chance to mention it, I will take it - I'M TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :D 

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Hakimi (BVB)

- Currently, his value is 7M. I play in a championship where money is important to reach highly rated players. Keep or sell(trade)?

R.Sessegnon (Fulham)

- Same GW, same value. I have option to buy him for 13M. Future (next review) rating & value predict?

I should know more to give you my opinion. How much cash do you have at the moment? Which players would you try to buy? What players do you have in Hakimi and Sessegnon positions?

Hakimi (BVB)

- Currently, his value is 7M. I play in a championship where money is important to reach highly rated players. Keep or sell(trade)?

R.Sessegnon (Fulham)

- Same GW, same value. I have option to buy him for 13M. Future (next review) rating & value predict?

Sessegnon is worth the 13M.

11 hours ago, DiamondCannon said:

Another one to keep your eye on:

Jean-Clair Todibo, plays for Toulouse (who sit 3rd) and he has started 3 of their 4 games, he isn't on the DB yet and at 18 years old is another one to look out for!

P.S he did get sent off in their last game however

cheers

Hakimi (BVB)

R.Sessegnon (Fulham)

Sessegnon

On 9/1/2018 at 11:58 PM, DiamondCannon said:

What are people opinions with Dybala not playing at the moment, might be worth swapping him for another player?

He hasn’t had a pre season so still working his way back to full fitness. Only reason he hasn’t featured.

Would expect him to return to starting line up over next few weeks.

On 9/2/2018 at 12:58 AM, DiamondCannon said:

What are people opinions with Dybala not playing at the moment, might be worth swapping him for another player?

I'm a Juventus fan. I've heard rumors about the bad attitude of Dybala during training, that's why he's not starting at the moment. Moreover, with the actual tactic (433) it's very hard to find a place for Dybala. If you receive a great offer, sell him, but don't give him away for free, he's still a great player. My opinion is that next year he'll leave Juventus.

5 hours ago, ce4sc said:

hi.....gnabry or tielemans?thanks :)

Ormai la frittata è fatta 😂

16 minutes ago, Marek said:

I'm a Juventus fan. I've heard rumors about the bad attitude of Dybala during training, that's why he's not starting at the moment. Moreover, with the actual tactic (433) it's very hard to find a place for Dybala. If you receive a great offer, sell him, but don't give him away for free, he's still a great player. My opinion is that next year he'll leave Juventus.

Ormai la frittata è fatta 😂

se avevo dubbi lo avrei chiesto prima.è solo per sapere cosa pensa la gente.poi a fine stagione ripasso ;)