• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Depends on how much he plays once Lovren returns. Should definitely get plus 1 even if he’s a bit part player. Similar to TAA. 

Shirt is his just now so may get a good run in the team if he keeps playing well

I hope he will continues playing a lot. He is doing a great job in these matches

42 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Ox for Robertson or Maguire? If yes for who from the 2?

Yes definitely. Depends which position you need more but if you're pretty set all over then I would choose Robertson. CB's are a little easier to come by and Robertson has the potential to be one of the best LB's around if he continues his current form

My question is totally off topic but I couldn't find the proper thread(if there's one) and the one I found the last comment was in 2012. So here it goes ...

I can't figure out how moral of a player works. I will give 2 examples -

1) In one GW a player of mine started all 9 games and is the divisions top scorer yet his moral is only 81?

2) In a separate GW I just bought a player from external and his moral is already 85. How can a new player's moral be anything less then 100?

27 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Need a striker, backup for Icardi. Second choice. Want to invest in a young player. Have a budget of around 10 mil if pushed. 

Not a very competitive Game world. Anyone who is rising soon or expected to rise in winter upgrade? 

Vinicius isn't available, but Lautaro Martinez is. Any other shouts?

Lautaro, Maxi Gomez and Cutrone are all good shouts

1 hour ago, Middle_Finger said:

My question is totally off topic but I couldn't find the proper thread(if there's one) and the one I found the last comment was in 2012. So here it goes ...

1) In one GW a player of mine started all 9 games and is the divisions top scorer yet his moral is only 81?

2) In a separate GW I just bought a player from external and his moral is already 85. How can a new player's moral be anything less then 100?

1) Did you renew his contract recently? Do it, it will help even if just a bit.

2) The player moral froze when he was sold to external, same happens to fitness, he still has the same levels as he had when he was in is previous managed club.

35 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Need a striker, backup for Icardi. Second choice. Want to invest in a young player. Have a budget of around 10 mil if pushed. 

Not a very competitive Game world. Anyone who is rising soon or expected to rise in winter upgrade? 

Well Mariano Diaz is only 10m and could go a few ratings higher the way things are going for him. He's 25, so not that young.

It depends on how the club is performing overall as well. If you're near the top of the league and winning and the player is doing well but his morale is low, then all you need to do is offer him a new contract and that will improve it. Much like real life, players seem to like their contracts renewed every season or 2. You can only offer a new contract once a season though.

As for newly signed players, it could depend on how they were doing at their previous club, so he may have been 75 but is now 85 having got a move. Or a player might not have good morale because his previous club let him go maybe. 

The second bit there is just me speculating but the first part is certain. Give the guy on 81 a new contract it should increase. 

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Andy Robertson flying to 91?

90 first

10 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Khalifeh said:

Jonathan David of Gent was added to the database a couple of days ago. Scored 4 in 4 in the league and 2 in 4 in Europa League qualifying. Only 73 overall, make sure you snap him up!

yes

10 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

McTominay and Loftus-Cheek. Keep or sell?

sell for a good deal

10 hours ago, ce4sc said:

hi.....gnabry or tielemans?thanks :)

Tielemans

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Joe gomez?

+1 probably  

2 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Would you swap Ox for Robertson or Maguire? If yes for who from the 2?

Robertson

idk

1 hour ago, AK_Indian said:

Maxi Gomez and Lautaro

38 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Liverpool unmanaged for a few days in my GW. I need defenders for the bench.

Trent AA

Joe Gomez

Andy Robertson

Order of preference to sign?

Robertson, Gomez, TA

46 minutes ago, Kev said:

Well Mariano Diaz is only 10m and could go a few ratings higher the way things are going for him. He's 25, so not that young.

It depends on how the club is performing overall as well. If you're near the top of the league and winning and the player is doing well but his morale is low, then all you need to do is offer him a new contract and that will improve it. Much like real life, players seem to like their contracts renewed every season or 2. You can only offer a new contract once a season though.

As for newly signed players, it could depend on how they were doing at their previous club, so he may have been 75 but is now 85 having got a move. Or a player might not have good morale because his previous club let him go maybe. 

The second bit there is just me speculating but the first part is certain. Give the guy on 81 a new contract it should increase. 

Mariano is a great shout! Do you think he will see game time at Madrid to reach 90-91? 

7 minutes ago, AK_Indian said:

Mariano is a great shout! Do you think he will see game time at Madrid to reach 90-91? 

It's difficult to say at the moment since he's been there less than a week, but he could do now they're without Ronaldo and there are still questions about Benzema. Quite often a move to Real and a bit of game time is enough for a +1 in itself. 

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Personally I like Sane more, but really I think you might as well toss a coin to decide. 

Yep me too but I got a very odd feeling between him and Pep watching that documentary, seems to backed up by Sane    Non existent start to the season and Sterling doing relatively well, thinking of cashing out now with Sane while his stock is still high..

8 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

1) Did you renew his contract recently? Do it, it will help even if just a bit.

2) The player moral froze when he was sold to external, same happens to fitness, he still has the same levels as he had when he was in is previous managed club.

8 hours ago, Kev said:

It's a new GW so I just signed him 9 games ago. So I don't think I can offer him new contract. 

Kev its TFSL

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

Keep or sell those players?

Ademola Lookman, Didier Zagadou, Ruben Dias, Calvert-Lewin, Angel Correa, Zakaria, Elvedi, Ascacìbar.

Thanks in advance!

Ademola Lookman - Keep

Zagadou - Sell

Ruben Dias - Keep

Calvert-Lewin - Keep

Correa - Keep if you haven't a better option

Zakaria - Sell

Elvedi - Keep

Ascacibar - Keep

11 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Sterling or Sane?

Sterling

8 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I've got Rashford but he's surplus to my requirement. I'm thinking of swapping him a equal potential CB. Who would you suggest? 

Tah, Rugani, L.Hernandez, Romagnoli or any other CB (<25 yr, 90-91)?

Lucas

2 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Keep or sell those players?

Ademola Lookman, Didier Zagadou, Ruben Dias, Calvert-Lewin, Angel Correa, Zakaria, Elvedi, Ascacìbar.

Thanks in advance!

keep all for now, season just started

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello all, thanks for all suggestions for my previous posts. I need some ideas for this team:

1. Do I have to SELL anyone to get better players in my first team or reserves(second team)?
  2. In reserve team, I've more players for a position and I want to cut it down to minimum as I don't want to deal with Player concerns issue.
    • Position A : Kai Havertz , Fornals 
    • Position B : Diawara, Meyer, Zakaria, Van De Beek, Golovin. (Top two / ranking order)
    • Position C : Odriozola, Henrichs
Thanks in advance.

LINEUP111535958568233.png

LINEUP111535958559220.png

Kai

Diawara, Golovin

Odriozola

5 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello all, thanks for all suggestions for my previous posts. I need some ideas for this team:

1. Do I have to SELL anyone to get better players in my first team or reserves(second team)?
  2. In reserve team, I've more players for a position and I want to cut it down to minimum as I don't want to deal with Player concerns issue.
    • Position A : Kai Havertz , Fornals 
    • Position B : Diawara, Meyer, Zakaria, Van De Beek, Golovin. (Top two / ranking order)
    • Position C : Odriozola, Henrichs
Thanks in advance.

LINEUP111535958568233.png

LINEUP111535958559220.png

position A :  Kai (new entry in germany national team!!)
position B :  Golovin, van de beek
position C Odriozola